Seatmates plus Partners!?!?!?!??!

The Bridge's Broken Promise

 

Chapter 1: Seatmates plus Partners!?!?!?!??!

-Sunny’s POV-

[Sunny’s house]

“Wew! First Day of school already! I am not even used getting up this early!” I moaned. My mother heard me then said “Then get used to it! Cause you’re going to get up every day for 11 months!” I felt like I was carrying a 50 pound bag full of books inside me. I sighed and ate my cereals…

[In School]

I played with my hair while looking for my classroom.

“SUNNY BUNNY!!!!!” yelled by a familiar voice. I turned by head and saw Taeyeon running towards me O_O!!! She hugged me tightly that I hardly breathe

“Aw~~~ I missed you, unnie!!!” I giggled.  Taeyeon looked at her watch …

“Alright… we better get to class before 9am. Don’t want to get the back seats.”

Taeyeon said. I placed my arms around her shoulders and we went together to our classroom…

[Class A-1]

-Narrator’s POV-

The room was full of loud noises that are even heard 20 meters away from the door. Sunny and Taeyeon quietly opened the door…

“…………………….”

The room was full of silence. O.O?

“Uh… hi?” Sunny reacted shyly.

“Why are you guys so quiet?” Taeyeon asked with a question mark on her face.

“You grew, Sunny…” Some student from the middle who is a part of the big crowd said. But it sounded offending

“Yeah right! Hey… you did not change… still looking… *fake cough*” Sunny answered back.

Everyone in the room burst into laughter. The student remained silent.

-Taeyeon’s POV-

I dragged Sunny and went to the 4 empty seats at the second row … as I placed my bag beside my seat when I tilt my head…

OoO!!!!

“Hi Taeng!”

Leeteuk….Leeteuk!...Leeteuk just smiled at me! And said hi!  

“Oh… hi, Leeteuk.”

I replied. Sunny hit my shoulders lightly and gave me a “Yiee!” Signal… I looked at her then glared.

-Sunny’s POV-

I looked away and saw Sooyoung enter the room, I rushed towards her and waved crazily

“Whut’s up?”

I greeted in a cool manner (that makes me crazy enough). She smiled back at me …

“Great! But boring…I spent the whole time or I should say whole vacation in front of the computer and TV…”

“That must be so….fun.”

I sarcastically replied.

“Come! There is still an empty seat beside me and Taengoo-unnie…”

I yanked Sooyoung to the seat beside mines. And together we chat non-stop about our crushes…

“Hey… I heard Sungmin will be in this class.” Sooyoung winked at me.

“Really?....Oh.” I couldn’t hide my happiness that I smiled widely (maybe to wide?).

-Sooyoung’s POV-

Our head teacher came in. We all stood up and greeted her (even if we don’t know her… she seems to be new)

“Good Morning, ma’am!”

“Hello, please take your seats” She pulled out a marker and wrote her name…

Ms. Liu…. I slowly altered in my mind.

“Class I am Ms. Liu a new teacher here in Busan International High…”

All of a sudden someone knocked the door and slowly opened it… I hardly see the person though.

-Sunny’s POV-

Whoa! O_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *panics* hooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Breathe… aigoo >.<” don’t think too wide…

“Sorry ma’am… I had a hard time getting here.”

Sungmin apologizes.

“It’s alright... Come and seat…”

Ms. Liu said.

-Sungmin’s POV-

*bites my lower lip while looking for an empty seat*

“Why don’t you seat beside… what is your name?”

The teacher asks the girl at second row beside a tall girl.

“Uh… me? Sunny, ma’am.”

She said

Hmmm…

“Seat here for a while…. What’s your name?”

Ms. Liu (saw it on the board) asked

“Sungmin… Lee Sungmin”

“Ah ok… “

I sat down on my chair and took a fast glance at Sunny though I feel she feels uneasy though… never mind.

“Boys, pick out a paper from this box… these papers contains your partner’s name… for this subject.”

Ms. Liu said.

-Leeteuk’s POV-

I hope that I’ll get her name…

The box was passed to me I slowly opened the folded paper…

-Taeyeon’s POV-

*stares at Leeteuk and his paper*

Who did he pick?.... Aw.. he’s smiling he must have gotten the name of his crush…I said to my mind.

“Taeyeon Kim!” He called out my name.

“Neh?” I curiously looked at him.

He showed me his paper…

Taeyeon Kim

 

I smiled and gave him a high five (just not to show to much happiness).

-Sunny’s POV-

“Nice one!” I whispered to Taeyeon

It is Ryeowook’s turn… then Sungmin….

They opened their papers at the same time…

“Lee Sun Kyu”

“Choi Sooyoung”

He got me? ^___________________^

-----------------------------End of Chapter---------------------------------