a messed up morning

A dorky kind of love

"Jiyongie! wake up! Breakfast is ready" His mom shouted from downstairs

 

Jiyong immediately stood up and grabbed his glasses from the bedside table. "I'm coming mom!" Jiyong replied. He took out his neatly ironed uniform and went on his way to the bathroom. After taking a bath, he fixed himself at the mirror and said "You look handsome today" while making dorky poses. He then hurriedly went downstairs to eat his breakfast. 

 

"You're a really grown up man now..I miss my little cute Jiyongie" Jiyong's mom said while looking at him with a pinch of sadness in her eyes. "I'm still your little boy Ma, no need to get sad..today is such a beautiful day, so smile already" Jiyong said and approached his mom and gave her a back hug. "I'll get going. I don't wanna be late for the first day of class" Jiyong said then gave his mom a kiss in the cheek. "Don't forget your lunch. Take care of yourself" Jiyong's mom said and grabbed the lunch she prepared for Jiyong. 

 

"Thanks Ma! I love you!" Jiyong ran to his bicycle parked at the back of the house. 

 

Jiyong enjoyed the weather. "Good thing, today is not that hot yet windy. It is indeed a great day to ride a bicycle to school". Jiyong was just minding his own business when he passed by the park and heared voices as if having a quarrel. Jiyong took a pic and saw a guy and a girl having a fight. He felt sorry for the girl for hearing stingy words from the guy and she's crying her eyes out.  The guy then took notice of Jiyong's presence. 

 

"Hey! What are you looking at?!" the guy shouted. Jiyong snapped into consciousness and said, "I'm sorry to intrude but I think you should stop yelling at the girl" Jiyong replied. The guy slowly approached Jiyong, who just looks at him with question in his eyes. When he is near Jiyong, he grabbed the collar of his uniform and acted as if he would punch Jiyong directly in the face. Being a wimp, Jiyong didn't even bother to defend himself anymore, thinking that he deserves it since he didn't butted out of other people's business. 

 

He closed his eyes accepting his doom. But instead of feeling a sting of pain in his face, he felt a sudden gush of wind that made him open his eyes. He was shocked to see a beautiful girl stopping the guy's arm. "She's really strong" Jiyong thought and finding himself amazed with what his eyes are seeing. The girl landed a punch on the guy's face, making him fall on the ground and made him let go of Jiyong. 

 

The next thing that happened made Jiyong truly amazed with the girl's beauty and fighting skills. The guy just got beat up by the beautiful girl then she went to the crying woman and lent her a handkerchief. Before the mysterious beautiful girl left, Jiyong tried to approach her, gathering all the courage he has left. 

 

"Thank you for saving me, I don't know how I can repay you with the favor you did" Jiyong said while stuttering. The girl then faced her and slapped him in the face. "Next time kid, learn to fight your own battles" the girl replied and fled away. 

 

Jiyong slumped in the ground while holding the cheek the mysterious girl slapped. He was in the state of shock but he somewhat felt happy. "Aish! What's happening to me?!" Jiyong thought to himself. 

 

He rode again his bicycle and hurried. Upon reaching the school gate, he ran as fast as he could so that he wouldn't be late. He doesn't want his perfect no late record to tainted today.

 

He felt the sigh of relief, seeing that the teacher is not yet inside the classroom but he felt disappointed that everyone already has the front seat occupied. He decided to take one of the vacant seats at the back half-heartedly. Then their teacher finally went inside the room. 

 

"Goodmorning everyone, we got a new student. Her name is Park Sandara." the teacher said to the whole class. Everyone is surprised to see that their new classmate is one of the members of 2NE1. The famous four girls everyone is scared of. 

 

Jiyong was surprised to see that the girl who saved him and slapped him earlier was.....her.