Stay Here Forever! **Who's Kim Yuna?**

Becasue He's A BIG-TIME Failure

[A/N--Ehmm...Long-ish Chapter:) Excuse my grammer & mistakes]

I glanced around the dinner table, not seeing that Dongwoon guy anywhere.

"Min Jun ah," my father slightly elbowed me, trying to get me to say somthing. I grunted but smile at the two other couples.

"The dinner was wonderful Mr. and Mrs. Son." I faked a smile and continued eating my deserts.

"Why, you are a sweet tooth aren't you." Mrs. Son adored me and softly pinched my cheeks.

"Ms.Ahn," she waved over the same maid, "Where's Dongwoon?"

Ms. Ahn scratched her head with a doubtful look on her face, "In his bedroom?"

She lied, I softly giggled. How amusing can this get, even the maids are loyal to that son of a beesting.

"Get him." Mrs. Son ordered and Ms.Ahn went on her way. As soon as she went however, the door bell rang.

We (the five) exchanged looks, wondering who was going to get the door. I wiped my lips with my napkin as I stood up and away from the table.

"Don't worry. I got it." I smiled and walked towards the door.

"Who is it?" I asked waiting for an answer. All i heard as a reply was ruffling and shuffling.

Curiously yet cautionsly, I slightly opened the door and falling stright to the floor of the doorway was a very messed up figure.

I gasped stepping back allowing the motionless body free on the ground, standing at the door way was five other guys.

"Who-are you guys?" I questioned, not feeling panicked I bent down to get a clearer view of the figure, in cuts and scraps lying on the floor was Dongwoon.

The five quickly pushed me to the side and helped Dongwoon up to his feet.

"We got into a fight." One guy answered my thought as he dragged me upstairs with the rest of the gang who was carrying Dongwoon in their arms.

The maid, who had came to get Dongwoon, gasped when she saw us hauling in the missing member.

"What did you guys do this time?" her face and voice raced with anger.

"Whoa, aunty calm down. Dongwoon just got into a little fight that's all." one of the guys answered.

"A little fight eh?" I repeated as i took a seat next to Dongwoon who was placed on his bed.

Ms. Ahn ran back and fourth, horror strucked her face, "What am I going to say? I'll get fire for sure!"

The same guy that took my hand held Ms. Ahn by her shoulders, "Then get some warm water and clean him up before Mrs. Son come up here. If she sees Dongwoon like this, you'd be fire for sure."

She swollowed hard and ran into the bathroom, leaving me as the only girl in the room filled with six guys. The worked hastly and carefully, taking off Dongwoon's shirt and cleaning him the best they can. Seems like this wasn't their first time cleaning Dongwoon.

Who are these guys? How did they know Dongwoon? Well, the one who dragged me here does look super familiar. I squinted and stared harder at his face, trying so hard to remeber.

He smirked feeling my stare he looked up from cleaning Dongwoon, "My name is Doojoo. Dont stare too hard your eyes might pop out."

Feeling embarassed, I jerked my head away, blushing. Doojoo, Doojoo...DooJoo! He was one of Dongwoon's friend back in high school! But, he wasn't like Dongwoon one bit, he was nicer and sweeter even though he barely talked to me.

Ms. Ahn ran back and handed Doojoo a bucket full of water and a towel.

"Quickly, before Mrs. Son comes up here." she demanded as she ran out the room, stalling the wasted time.

Doojoo quickly took the damped towel as he cleaned the dried blood off Dongwoon's cheeks and arms.

He sighed as he pushed the towel away, "Done." Dongwoon laid peacfully on his pillow, the stains were gone leaving only cuts and bruises.

Doojoo turned to me...he makes a face, "Who are you?"

Guess he was in such a rush he didn't notice I was someone new.

"My name is Oh Min Jun." I smiled.

Doojoo's expression didnt change, "Uh-huh, well I guess if your in the house of Sons then you're probably an important someone huh. This is Junhyung, Yoseob, Hyun Seung, and Ki Kwang or AJ for short."

I smiled at the five as they too smiled in return. There was an akward silence as the five stared at me, thinking.

"I don't beleive this! SON DONGWOON! WHERE ARE YOU!!" a feirce voice echoed throughout the hallways as the guys scattered into Dongwoon's closet.

"Quickly Min Jun-sshi!" Junhyung harshly whispered as he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the closet as well.

"No, No, I'm fine. I got this." I pushed my hands away and shut the closet close. As soon as i did so, the doors to Dongwoon's bedroom slammed open.

Mrs. Son's angry face soften when she saw me, "Oh darling. You're in here..." she huffed and puffed then her eyes shifted over to the sleeping Dongwoon.  "With my shirtless son."

I giggled, "Yeah, what a day." Mrs. Son clapped, "This is great! I want you to stay for the night! Heck, stay forever!"  

Before i could speak out she shut the door, in my face.

Stay forever, but why!

I groaned loudly and blast open the closet, falling out from inside was Yoseob with an undie over his head.

"Stand." i ordered and they all stood up stright.

"Look what you guys did!" I fluffled my hair in fustration as i walked back and fourth.

"It's all your fault that i have to stay here from now on," I looked over to Yoseob who was peeking out a hole in Dongwoon's underwear. "Take that off, I can't take you seriously like that."

Yoseob chuckled and took off the brand as he threw it back into the closet.

"Oh, I see. Why do you have to stay here forever?" Doojoo raised an eyebrow as he phrased 'forever'.

"Yeah, and why was aunty Son so surprised to see you with Dongwoon?" Ki Kwang added as the guys began to encircle me.

"Could you be..." Hyun Seung started. "Kim Yuna?"

I made a face, Kim Yuna? Who the hell is that?

--

[A/N--Thanks for reading girls! So, who's this Kim Yuna?]