Dinner

Becasue He's A BIG-TIME Failure

Dinner

I don’t know how this all started. All I know is, one minute she looked so cute and charming and the next she was all up on me and snarling like an angry puppy on the loose.

“Dongwoon,” oh no, I can hear her voice echoing down the hall.

“Um, changing!”

Lie. Straight up lie. But it wasn’t like she’s stupid.

“Sure.” she twisted the door knob and rushed right into my room. Her face brighten and she crisscrossed on my bed.

I rolled my eyes.

“Why do you hate me so much? We just met.” she chanted trying to make her eyes cute.

I rolled my eyes again.

“Dongwoon-sshi, can I ask you something?” she brings her knees up to her chest as she wondered off.

No you can NEVER ask me ANYTHING!

“Sure, what’s on your mind?” I answered with a FAKE smile.

“Do you have any friends?”

I rolled my eyes for the hundredth time today, why would someone ask a person this? Don’t they have friends of their own? I mean even an EMO person can have at least 1 or maybe a HALF of a friend right!

“Umm.” was all that I said of course, because he father was still downstairs with my dad, don’t want to give off a bad start.

“Dongwoon-sshi,” she started again. Can this girl ever shut up? It’s only been the first 20 minute that she’s in my house and she’s already annoying me to hell! How can I even live-heck, how can I even sleep with her?!

“Can you not talk to me?” I begged. Like honestly, if she goes on anymore I will get on my knees and cry.

“Why?” Agh, she’s whining now! “Don’t you like me? I like you so much!”

“Look, look, look, I don’t know you alright. First time meeting what’s your name?” I asked.

God please help me!

“My name is Min Jun, Oh Min Jun!” she cheered.

What a weird name, sounds like a type of Herb or tea.

“Nice name.” I made a face walking out of my room.

The maid quickly ran off but I grabbed her arm before she could get anywhere.

“Please, take care of her!”

I begging you. Please!

The maid sighed, “Fine, but promise me you won’t go anywhere. You tend to have that urge in you where you just walk out of the house.”

“I promise I will never walk out without letting anyone know.”

I promise I won’t walk out with out letting anyone know eh. I watched as the maid walked into the bedroom before I start running downstairs and into the kitchen where our house dog, Kiwi slept.

I grabbed her head softly and kissed her forehead, “I’m going out!”

I smiled. See, I told you I’d promised I won’t go out without letting anyone know.

--

[Oh Min Jun’s POV]

I sighed heavily as I wiped my sweat off my forehead. I’d do anything to not get to marry this freak. The door slowly opened and in walked the house maid, her face unsure but as soon as our eyes met she smiled.

“Annyeong miss Oh Min Jun.” she smiled nervously and bowed. “Dongwoon has sent me here to company you.”

I smiled, “Thank you.”

“So, would u like some help getting ready for dinner?” she asked as she approached me. Her gentle soul soothed her lying one.

I smiled once more adoring her royalty, “Sure.”

The maid walked behind me as she pulled up my tube top and began on working with my hair.

I grunted still angry at getting to marry a kid.

“You know, Dongwoon isn’t such a bad person.” she interrupted my thoughts.

I made a face but didn’t answer.

“He’s actually really sweet, spend a few more days here and you’ll adore him with all your heart.”

I rolled my eyes, “He was such a jerk.”

“Wait a minute, you know Dongwoon?” the maid’s face twist in curiosity as she switched her view to the front.

No. I don’t know a jerk like him.

“Yeah,” I slouched my shoulders remembering our past.

“Oh I see. How was he like?”

Really?

You’re really going to ask me how Son Dongwoon is?

“He was so mean to me, always picking on me and making me finish his homework for him. Whenever we’re in class he’d talk really loud and then say that I was making him talk. I got 10 detention on my freshmen year, 36 on my sophomore, luckily only 8 in my junior and 18 in my senior year.”

I sighed deeply and rubbed my head these thoughts of stupid Dongwoon makes me ill.

“Aww, well I remember when he’d always come home and-and-” the maid continued but stopped.

“And what?” I asked as she finished my bun.

“And, I think I’ll love you as a lady in the house of Sons.”

Lies, I can see it right through her. She’s good though I have to admit, guess it wont be so bad with her in the family.

“Well, I don’t know. I’m trying my best not to stay here tonight. Hopefully something comes up.”

I ended as I walked out the room with the maid by my side.

I shut my eyes tight praying to the lord, please DO NOT let me stay here for the night.

[a/n--> Thank You for all who is interested in this fanfic! Please comment? 8D]