An Interesting Lunch

Ugly is Just a Word

 

“MiYoung, you have been so wrapped up in your diary today. Is there something I don’t know?” Sapphire asked and MiYoung giggled.

“Well, there is just a little secret but it seems two people knew what it was  the second it became a secret.” MiYoung said and Sapphire looked at her suspicious.

“So what is this secret?” Sapphire asked and Corina rolled her eyes.

“Isn’t it obvious? She has a crush on your boyfriend’s bestie.” Corina said.

“Oh, I knew that!” Sapphire said and Kippie laughed.

“Sure you did.” Kippie said and Sapphire glared at her.

“Ok, I don’t mind my friends knowing about my crush but I don’t want to the whole school to know!” MiYoung said laughing.

“What do you mean?” Kippie asked.

“Well, everytime you guys talk about it, you say it kinda loud.” MiYoung said making Kippie laugh.

“Can’t we be excited that you are crushing on a good guy this time?” Kippie asked and MiYoung rolled her eyes.

“I feel so belittled,” MiYoung muttered.

“Say what?” Sapphire said and MiYoung laughed.

“Nevermind,” MiYoung said as Yesung and Ryeowook walked over to the lunch table they were sitting at. MiYoung gulped and looked down at her tray.

“MiYoung, stop being so scared.” Corina whispered.

“How can I?” MiYoung asked and Corina giggled.

“You can do it.” Corina said patting her hand.

“Where is Sungmin at?” Kippie asked looking around the crowded lunch room.

“Oh, he went to go get something.” Ryeowook said as him and Yesung sat down. Yesung sat down next to Sapphire who was across from MiYoung and Ryeowook sat next to MiYoung.

“Oh ok, I hope he hurries.” Kippie said as she went back to eating her lunch.

“Wait, wait, what’s the date?” MiYoung asked.

“It’s Thursday,” Ryeowook answered and MiYoung face palmed herself.

“Crap, today my brother and his kids are coming to visit!” MiYoung exclaimed.

“Calm down, wae are you freaking out?” Kippie said and MiYoung looked at her.

“Because my niece and nephew are going to stay with us until Sunday and my room isn’t all the way clean yet!” MiYoung said.

“Calm down, things will be ok.” Ryeowook said and MiYoung tried not to blush when he spoke to her.

“Um, ok.” MiYoung said. She could hear Corina giggling and she knew it was because she had calmed down when Ryeowook told her to.

“Ok good, you don’t need to stress over it because you can finish cleaning it when you get home after school today.” Ryeowook said and MiYoung smiled.

“That is true,” MiYoung said and Ryeowook laughed.

“See, problem solved!” Ryeowook exclaimed and MiYoung laughed. The Sungmin came up and sat down next to Kippie.

“Sorry I was late getting to lunch.” Sungmin said to her and she smiled.

“It’s ok.” Kippie said and Sungmin smiled.

“Ok good, I was afraid you were going to be upset. Although I’m not sure why.” Sungmin said and Kippie giggled.

“You are so adorable!” Kippie exclaimed. The others tried to ignore the two.

“When will I EVER get used to this?!” MiYoung exclaimed and Corina laughed.

“Never,” she said as they went  back to eating.