Another Not so Normal Day

Ugly is Just a Word

 

“Kippie, are you busy today?” MiYoung asked her. Kippie nodded and MiYoung had a sad face.

“Really, what you doing today?” MiYoung asked staring at the pictures in Kippie’s locker. If Kippie wasn’t dating Sungmin, you would think she was a stalker. 

“Well, the fair is this weekend and me, Corina, and Sapphire are going on a group date with the boys. I mean it’s not that we don’t want you to go but you don’t have a boyfriend. Maybe we can have an all girls day.” Kippie said and MiYoung nodded.

“It’s ok, I mean it’s not like I can get a boyfriend anyway.” MiYoung said and Kippie frowned.

“No you can it’s just that none of these boys no how amazing and pretty you are. They are blind,” Kippie said as she closed her locker. 

“Well either way, I am still not dating an amazing guy. I don’t feel that good but that’s actually very normal.” MiYoung said and Kippie whacked her on the arm.

“Yah! Don’t say that!” Kippie said and MiYoung smiled.

“Oh fine,” MiYoung said. They walked into the classroom and Kippie sat her books down on her desk.

“Kippie, you’re finally here!” Sungmin exclaimed cutely as he ran over and hugged Kippie. Kippie giggled and hugged him back.

“Oh wow you two, get a room!” Corina exclaimed laughing. MiYoung laughed as she sat down in her seat. Sapphire looked at them before  she stood up and poked Corina.  “You poked?” Corina asked showing that she was listening to her.

“I’m bored!” Sapphire exclaimed and Corina laughed.

“Tell me something I don’t know.” Corina said laughing.

“Isn’t there supposed to be a new student coming?” Kippie asked as Sungmin broke the hug.

“I think so, Yesung is the only one who knew since he says he knows the guy.” Corina answered and Sapphire giggled.

“Ok well maybe a new kid is what we need so then this girly can possibly get a boyfriend.” Kippie said pointing at MiYoung. MiYoung blushed as she got her little diary out.

“Possibly? That doesn’t sound very hopeful!” MiYoung said laughing.  

“Well, this is interesting.” Yesung said as he followed Kyuhyun into the room. Sapphire walked over to Yesung and poked him making him giggle.

“They always poke each other and it is getting a little boring.” Kyuhyun said. Yesung rolled his eyes.

“Maybe I don’t need a boyfriend.” MiYoung said laughing a little.

“No, you do need one!” Sapphire exclaimed and MiYoung laughed.

“Fine, but so far there is only one person that someone seems to think I should date and we haven’t even met the guy yet!” MiYoung said. The Kyuhyun tripped over a very obvious bag in the walkway making them all laugh.

“You might be smart, but you’re stupid!” Sapphire said and Kyuhyun glared.

“Same to you.” Kyuhyun retorted.

“Oh yeah well….YOUR MOM!” Sapphire exclaimed making the others laugh. MiYoung jumped up and pushed them apart.

“Girls, girls, you’re both pretty, can I go home now?” MiYoung said laughing as she quoted Megamind.  Corina, Kippie, and Sungmin laughed. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and sat down in his seat. Sapphire giggled and walked back to her seat and sat down.

“Never a boring day!” Sapphire exclaimed. Then the second bell rang and students piled into the classroom ready for class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the first chapter! sorry its short but i wanted to get it up as fast as possible