Late Night........

My Guardian Angel

"Aish, as expected Professor Kim's lecture took forever. Good thing I didn't fall asleep during the lecture." I murmured to myself.

It was late night when you went out from your last class that day. Your best friend, Chae was waiting along with you.

"So, do you have ride home tonight?" Chae asked you.

"Umm, I don't know, I could call Joongki and ask him to pick me up." you answered hesitantly, "You can leave me now, Chae. I know you're tired." you smiled, “I’ll be fine!" you added quickly.

Chae and you has been a best friend since primary school. You know each other really well; you can tell how she's feeling just by looking at her eyes.

"Are you sure? Neh, I'll just drive you home" Chae reached out for her keys and start pushing it. "Where did I park my car?" she keeps pushing her keys rapidly.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!!

"Chae, I'm all right. Our house is in different direction. You're tired. Just go home and sleep. I'll call Joongki to pick me up." You gave her assuring smile.

"Are you sure?" Chae looks hesitant. "Okay then, just call me when you got home, arraso?"

"Yes, ma'am" I gave her a salute. "Bye!!"

"Bye!" Chae said while walking to her car (she found it finally. It was like on the other side of the building).