Calling for baesueji

||P I N K S Q U A R E S|| Review Shop ☆ {CLOSED}

Waiting For You

STORY LINK

 

Title: [3/5]

 

This is not a extremely bad title but it is very common. Many stories own this title and thus, your story would not stand out. The title is very cliche. It does not really explain your story. Suzy was waiting for Taemin? Or Taemin was waiting Suzy? Or are they waiting for each other? Your story was not focused on them waiting for each other. It is about them being separated from marriage. Maybe you can think of a better title. Simply, your title is unoriginal and not very suitable for your story.

 

 

 

Poster:[5/5]

 

Your poster is beautiful! I love how it is only focused on the two main characters. It is only their story anyway. The colour choice was good. Plain and sweet. Also, there was not any weird pictures that may just ruin the poster. All in all, brilliant. I do not understand why you want to change the poster for your last chapter. I think you should just stick to one. Donghae is not a main character so it is fine to leave him out although you keep mentioning him in the story. 

 

 

 

Foreword & Description:[1/5]

 

Firstly, you are not describing the story in your description. If you are using a person's thought/speech/anything else, you should always make it obvious. Italicize it or something. Also, mention the person, in your case, put Lee TaeMin right at the bottom of the 'description'. Since your story is not a one-shot, I suggest you should really describe your story. Give a brief description. It is fine. And your grammar is terrible. I will correct you later.

And I suggest you should move the characters' description up to the description part and not the foreword. In the foreword, you should write your author's note and give credits. 

 

 

Characterization:[3/10]

 

Your characters have no personality AT ALL. They are just normal characters with no characteristics. I think you should give each of them a character and developed it in the story. The characters' description is just what they are. If you could not think of a personality, you should at least give a more in dept description at the start. Maybe a little more about the characters' relationship. 

 

 

 

Originality:[1/5]

 

There's is no originality in the story. I have read many stories with a storyline like this. I will give you one mark for trying. 

 

 

 

Plot:[9/15]

 

Pretty interesting but vaguely described. You have such a good plot in mind but everything is so disorganized. All your ideas are just written down; obviously, you did not think before you write. Everything is just written down without detailed description. There is no . No interesting point that causes tension or suspense that cause anticipation in your readers. If you expand further on your ideas, the story will be better. 

 

 

 

Spelling/Grammar/Punctuation:[5/25]

 

Your grammar is terrible. your punctuation and spelling are fine. One tip for you before I point out your grammar mistakes. Please refrain from using Korean. Your English is already not very good since you said English is not your first language. 

I do not know if I can finish pointing out. There are just too much. 

  

In the description,  

I recall the good times we had together, and it's unforgettable. I always feel happy with her. Now she lay stiff in bed. I'm just can stare at her pale face. I always hoped that one day she could be opened her eyes and smiled at me anymore. I will always be waiting that day comes with great patience. Patience is full of hopeful. Forbearance is filled of sadness. Could I be patient?  

   

Correct:   I recall the good times I had together with her, and it is unforgettable. I always feel happy with her. Now she lay stiff in bed. I can only stare at her pale face. I always hoped that one day she can open  her eyes and smile at me once more. I will always wait for that day to come patiently. Patience filled with hope. Forbearance filled with sadness. Can I be that patient?

 

In the foreword,

He was married her without his parent's approval.

 

Correct: He married her without his parent's approval.

 

She's grown up in an orphanage

 

Correct: She grew up in an orphanage.

 

Had a crush on Suzy.

 

Correct: Has a crush on Suzy.

 

I think I would not point out all your mistakes. Perhaps, you can find an editor to help with it. Your story makes me want to open a editing shop. If I open one, maybe you can request from me once again. 

 

 

 

Writing Style:[1/10]

 

To be honest, I hate your writing style. Everything is so rushed. If you want to write a story, everything should be planned properly. The grammar is in a mess; it makes reading hard. Sometimes, I have to re read the sentence just to understand what you are writing. Whenever I feel that there will be more information, you just jumped to a whole new event. You properly need someone to edit your story. When I read through all the chapters, I constantly feel like changing everything. And I feel that you should not use Korean words if you do not understand the correct meaning. Stick with English. 

 

 

 

Flow:[0/5]

 

There is no flow in the story. One event in a chapter and then another event in the next. Your story is messy. The story is not well paced. I believe each chapters can have more details. And you should link your chapters properly. 

 

 

 

Enjoyment:[0/10]

 

Sorry, I do not enjoy the story at all. I practically forced myself to read the story. It is such a torture. I did not know how to give you a review. I wanted to help you change everything. 

 

 

 

Bonus:[-/5]

 

 

 

Total:[28/95]=[29/100]

 

A/N: I know I am a little harsh on my review but I hope you can improve and write better stories in the future! :) Feel free to PM me if there are any questions.

 
 

 

Please remember to comment when you collect and credit in your story! Do not forget the rules!!!