Chapter 2 | Introduction's Are A First

My Collection of Broken Hearts

{Suzy's POV}

He was furrowed his eyes at me and crossed his arms. I raised a brow not knowing the situation as he says, "This is all your fault." 'What?'

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"This.Is.All.Your.Fault." he said between pauses. He sounded pissed.

"My fault? How can this be my fault?!" I asked, getting annoyed at the tone of his voice.

He slowly walked towards me while pointing out his situation, "If you hadn't been sleeping in the first place, I could have gotten my Mythological report which by the way is due tomorrow, finished already! What were you doing sleeping-" He stopped walking and continued blabbering on how irresponsible and reckless I was.

I didn't say anything as I just glared at him but felt guilty because I knew he was right. "You're right." I said.

"Think before you- What did you just say?" he asked, surprised.

He looked at me in the eyes, I saw pure innocence in it. 'His eyes are so- Snap out of it Suzy!' I shrugged and looked away from him, avoiding eye contact. "Are you deaf or something? I said you're right. Happy?" I muttured.

I heard him smirk and heard his footsteps shifting their way somewhere. I looked back and saw him sitting on the floor and leaned on the door. He looked down like he was in deep in thought. I sighed and walked up then stood next to him. "Can I have a seat?" I asked.

"I don't think I'd be the one who'd mind Ms. Popular." he hissed, not even looking at me. 'Aish!'

"Look." I said and sat next to him. "I think we got started off at the wrong foot."

"Tell me about it." I heard him mumble.

"Someone's going to find out we're missing and look for us. Simple as that." I explained, trying to lift his spirits up.

He suddenly flinched which made me jump in surprise. "What's wrong?" I asked, looking at him.

Taemin face-palmed himself and thumped his forehead. 'I hope he's not crazy.' He then looked at me, I leaned back with my eyes widened. He was glaring at me and when I mean glaring I seriously mean a death glare.

He stood up and banged the door hard repeatedly like he was panicking. 'He should have done that minutes ago.' "What's your problem?" I finally asked.

He stops and scratches his head like he doesn't know what to do then looks at me. "5 days." He said.

"5 days?" I asked.

"It's obvious that you never listen to announcements during assembly." he said. 'Right again.' "So?"

"AHH!" he yelled in frustration. 'Was I really hard to talk to?'

"It was announced during the assembly this morning that the teacher's would have their Staff outing! FOR 5 DAYS." he yet again yelled.

 

{Taemin's POV}

I panted in frustration as I stared at her. "Then the Janitors will come." she said calmly.

'Is she really this stupid?!' I thought out loud. "Uh, if you don't know. Janitors are also staff." I said in a duh-tone.

"Oh.." she said, surprised. 'Why on earth do I have to be here with you?!'

I leaned against the door, hopeless, and slid down. I landed hard on my but I didn't care. 

I heard beeping noises and looked to my right, she was doing something. The beeping was annoying. "Can you cut that out?." I said annoyed.

She tossed her phone in front of us and sighed heavily. "No reception. Just Perfect."

I sighed and thought about starting a conversation with her. "So.." She turns and looks at me. I noticed Suzy's appearance, her round eyes, her smooth skin- Stop it! "Tell me something about yourself."

She looked at me with her brow raised like she couldn't believe what I asked. I thought she was about to yell but to my surprise she chuckled. Suzy then turned her body, facing me and said, "You really don't know anything about me do you?"

"Should I?" I said in a uncaring tone.

"Point made."

"Well you know my name. Bae Suzy. A Junior. I'm in the dance club and in the top of all the guys wanted list." she boasted.

I chuckled, "Not all guys. Stop day-dreaming." 

"Tell me something about you then." She said annoyed and crossed her arms. 'Like she's really interested to listen. But it's worth a shot.' 

"Lee Taemin. A Junior as well. I'm in the math and science club. No past relationships." I simply stated.

Her eyes rounded at me. I then gave her a queer look, she just smiles. "You've never had any experience before?" she continued.

"Why isn't it hard to believe?"

"I suppose not." she said as she leaned back. 'Nice.' "You have a pretty face though." she then said. I felt my cheeks warming up. I've never felt like this ever since I was young.

"Can you then tell me all sorts of experience you've had? Like some relationship advice for me for the future?" I asked.

She smirked at me and rested her chin on the palm of her hand. "Do you really wanna know?" she said, sounding interested.

"Y-yeah." I stuttered. There was an akward silence before she broke it.

"Fine. I shall now tell you My Collection of Broken Hearts." she then grinned.