Teaser One { m a n a g e r }

ℇlemental ❂ { girlgroup }

Park Won Cheol sat at his desk, staring at his computer. He'd been putting in extra hours to ensure that Elemental would have a smooth debut. Now he was paying the price.

"Yah! Are you falling asleep?"

Won Cheol flinched.

"Ah, so you were! Wake up, then, sleepy head! We're going for-"

"-chicken," Won Cheol finished tiredly.

Onew grinned happily, turning to look at Kyuhyun with a triumphant look. Kyuhyun glared back at him, sending a kick towards Won Cheol's shin, his aim perfect.

He then dug into his pocket, pulling out a large quantity of won and handing it over to Onew. "Bastard," Kyuhyun huffed, not directing it towards either of the other two young men. "We had a bet that if you said chicken we'd go out for it and I'd pay. Originally we were supposed to go out for some pizza but now..."

"That doesn't make sense," Won Cheol mumbled. "Besides, I have work to do. Go away."

Onew wrinkled his nose. He grabbed the collar of Won Cheol's shirt and yanked him up from his seat. "You, mister, are twenty-three. You are not about to waste your life sitting in some silly, cramped office! NOW LET'S GO GET CHICKEN!"

Yelling those last words, Onew marched out of the office, a depressed Kyuhyun following him.

"Idiots," Won Cheol chuckled, trailing behind the two.


because i feel bad about ranting, i wrote this teaser/drabble in one go. so if there are any mistakes, i obviously did not see them.

OH, AND IF YOU COULDN'T TELL, WON CHEOL IS THE MANAGER AND HE'S MINE AND I LOVE HIM.

I can't put a picture of him up. e.e just gimmie a little while...