Chapter 3;;

ℇlemental ❂ { girlgroup }

The night before...

"Yah, yah, yah, you aren't seriously taking them out? They have their showcase tomorrow!"

"Wonnie~ Quit being such a party pooper! We'll bring them back nice and safe, so don't worry! And I'm your hyung so don't say 'yah' to me, silly."

Onew patted Won Cheol on the back, smiled at him, and hurriedly began to push, pull, and shove the rest of the, as Onew dubbed them, "Karaoke Kings(and Queens)" out the door.

"IF THEY GET DRUNK, I'LL MURDER YOU, JINKI!"

Jonghyun snorted and suddenly decided he would become the ringleader, leading the group over to a large van. He held a finger up to his lips and winked at them all.

"I got my drivers license during our hiatus, but the press doesn't know," he paused, eyeing everyone. "So don't. tell. anyone. Got it memorized?"

"Yes, sir!" Soeun saluted.

Jonghyun grinned and opened the van's door, offering his free hand to Jiseol, who was closest.

"Ah, thanks.." she murmured, taking his hand and stepping into the van. She climbed into the back of the van, Nana and Soeun following.

Yunji took one look at Jonghyun's extended hand and scoffed, climbing into the van on her own.

----

By the time they had all sang a few songs, SHINee, Nana, and Yunji were undoubtedly drunk.

It started off with a big bottle of soju for all those of drinking age to share, plus a little taunting towards Soeun and Jiseol, who couldn't drink for another year or so.

Within a couple rounds and a few "One shot, one shot!" chants, the bottle was extinguished and two more bottles came in.

Then three bottles.

Then a big tray full of shot glasses.

Then a tray with shot glasses and a big bottle.

Then hell broke loose.

"H-Hey," Jonghyun slurred, slinging an arm around Yunji's shoulder. "Y'should sing next... 'cuz I... I'm too drunk to sing now..~""

"Get off'a me!" Yunji grumbled and wiggled out of Jonghyun's grasp. "A-And I ain't singing cause I'm drunk too!"

Onew was sitting in the corner of the room, giggling to himself and probably sending a drunk text message to one of his contacts. There was a ring-ding-dong! as a speedy reply arrived. His eyes widened slightly at the reply (probably someone 'yelling'' at him) but he continued to have a conversation with the friend of his.

Taemin had actually passed out, and it wasn't until later that Soeun and Jiseol realized he wasn't legally allowed to drink for another year, just like them.

("No wonder he's out cold," said Soeun. "He probably never had alcohol before." and Jiseol had mumbled an "Unfair..")

Minho and Nana were singing their hearts out to Gee, and it would be hard to say that they didn't put on a impressive peformance.

Jiseol turned to Soeun with a worried expression, "Should we call manager oppa yet?"

The older girl grinned and shook her head, leaning back into the couch. "Let's sober them up a bit first. Go ask for some coffee outside,"

Being the maknae, Jiseol had no choice but to listen to her unnie, and obdiently she went out into the hallway to get coffee from the server.

----

It turned out the person Onew was texting had actually been Won Cheol, for a half hour later, he stormed into the room with his phone clutched in his hand.

"Did you guys take a large black van?" he demanded.

Jiseol and Soeun nodded.

"You... Y-You've gotta be joking," Won Cheol groaned. "That was their manager's van! Agh, it doesn't matter. Yah, you two-" He pointed at Yunji and Nana. "-Get up and help these drunken idiots to the van. Soeun and Jiseol, you're helping too."

Yunji cursed under her breath and stood up on wobbly legs. Grabbing the person nearest to her's arms, she yanked him up and began to drag him out the room. The other three girls followed suit, as did Won Cheol, and they managed to dump the five drunken idiots into the back of the van safely.

While the drive to drop SHINee off at their dorm was silent, once they arrived and the doors opened, their manager was yelling at them with no signs of stopping.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF THE PRESS SAW YOU? HUH? TAEMIN, YOU AREN'T EVEN DRINKING AGE YET! WHAT POSSESSED YOU GUYS TO DO SUCH A STUPID THING?!"

Mr. Manager paused to dig into his pockets and hand a large sum of money to Won Cheol. "For your friend," he murmured, then led the boys into the apartment building, yelling all the way.

Won Cheol rolled his eyes ("He always did have a habit of yelling..) and motioned for Elemental to follow him. They stopped at a sleek black car that had music pumping out from the open windows.

"C'mon, Chihoon. I got the girls."

The guy sitting in the drivers seat opened the door and stepped out, glaring at Won Cheol.

"I better get some autographs for doing this," he said bluntly.


I'm not too sure what possesed me to write that sort of stupid ending, but whatevs. 

Anyways, as I said in the little announcement thingy, English won the poll (did my reasons influence you? xD) and the reason for the poll was....

Elemental's reality show!

I planned that if Korean won, they'd star in Hello Baby (& I was sort of disappointed Korean didn't win.. //shot) and if English, I'd make up some show about them learning English. Because in Hello Baby, the kids are still kind of ehh when it comes to the language since they're so young, and it really is a hard language to learn since so many words sound alike. And since I have to make up a title and basically everything about a learning English show, I can't say much about my reasoning for that.

I still might bring Hello Baby in later, though... ; V ;

..... AND HALFWAY THROUGH WRITING THIS I WAS LIKE "OH FUQ TAEMIN ISN'T TWENTY IN KOREA YET" SO I JUST KIND OF WINGED IT.