2

Roommates

 Jonghyun eyed the school from inside his car. Boring. The car came to a stop and the chauffeur opened the door for him.  He stepped out and sighed as even the main building disappointed him.

"What do I do with your car, sir?" His driver, Jae asked.

"Put it in the garage," was all Jonghyun said as he watched Jae unload his suitcases and bags.

"Your other things will be sent tomorrow. Do you want me to wait with you? Isn't a teacher supposed to pick you up?" 

"Okay. And no. I think a student is."

"But-"

"I don't think I'll get kidnapped here okay, this place is practically isolated I dont see another human being besides us." Jonghyun sighed, a bit irritated.

"Okay, I'll be going now." Jae bowed and got into the car. Jonghyun carelessly waved as the car drove off.

He looked at his studded watch, the hand pointing at 7:02. He didn't see anyone, was he too early? 

 

After waiting for another 15 minutes, Jonghyun was thinking about storming into the main building but Jae had informed him that on Friday nights the teachers leave at around 4.

It was Friday. Friday and he was standing here waiting for some idiot to pick him up. He should be back home, getting ready for a party or something.

He suddenly felt a tap on his shoulders and whipped around. There was a surprised look on the other's face which Jonghyun rolled his eyes at.

"Kim Jonghyung?" Onew asked, noticing the anger in the other's eyes.

"Yes," Jonghyun hissed, "And my name is Kim Jonghyun you idiot."

"Oh. Sorry about that. Jonghyun. Got it."

"You are 18 minutes late."

"Sorry."

Jonghyun stared at him for a second before he picked up a few bags and a suitcase.

"Well, aren't you going to help?"

Onew picked up the two remaining suitcases and was shocked at how heavy it was. What the hell was inside this thing?! He decided to not ask, as the other boy seemed pissed to no end at this point.

 

_________________

 

"The room is so small." Jonghyun remarked as he threw his bags on Minho's bed. Well, what used to be Minho's bed.

"It's not that small," Onew frowned as he set the suitcases down. Damn his arms were aching, what a workout.

"This is basically the size of my bathroom back home."

"Well you aren't home right now, too bad." Onew said, realizing too late that he had blurted out what he was thinking. Kibum was starting to get to him as well, which could'nt be a good thing.

Jonghyun didn't say anything afterwards. He was too tired and really didn't care.