Chapter 1

Can I borrow you for one day?

                Junsu looked at the date. He looked at it again. Two days ago, a message was sent to him, making him to be in shock. He received a message from an unknown number, where the sender exclaimed that he was his hyung – Yunho hyung.

                "Junsu, I wanna meet you secretly. -Yunho hyung" That was the message shown.

                “Oh. This can’t be true.” He monologued. Just in time, someone called him. It was his twin brother.

                “Hello, Junsu. How are you, today?” said the one who was on the line, Junho.

                “I’m fine, hyung. What’s up?”

                “Have you received the message from him?”

                “Him? Who?”

                “It’s Yunho. He had asked me to give your phone number.”

                “So, it’s really him.” Junsu did not surprised if that could be happen. When it came to DBSK’s matter, his twin hyung would surely help the members eventhough he had warned him. Several years ago, when he asked his hyung to lie them about his schedule, he got scolded by the leader when he went back to the dorm. Well, it was all because of his beloved hyung, who innocently told the leader where his brother went –the soccer field instead of practising for their comeback.

                “Okay, hyung. I’ve to go now! Bye!” With that, Junsu hang up the phone. He actually had a mixed feeling. First, he felt very relief since it had been a while for him to contact with the leader. Second, he scared. He scared what would be his reaction when he met the leader soon. However, deep in his heart, he really wanted to meet Yunho.

 

 

                Meanwhile, Jung Yunho who was resting in his room, was nervously waiting for Junsu’s reply. He really hoped that Junsu would reply the message. Knowing that Changmin was busy for that day, he chose that date to meet Junsu. For some reasons, he thought that the meeting should be kept as a secret from everyone.

Beep. Beep.

Yunho flipped his phone and a smile plastered on his face.

                “Where and when, hyung? – Junsu.” 

                “Lotte World, 11.00 a.m. Find me at the picnic area. – Yunho hyung.”

                “Sure. – Junsu.”

 

                At 10.55 a.m., Junsu arrived at the Lotte World. Without wasting his precious time, he hurried to the second floor and headed to the picnic area. But then, due to his nervousness to meet his hyung again, Junsu made himself to enter the rest room not far away from the ice cream booth. While looking at the mirror, he started to practice some lines.

                “Oh, hi hyung. How are you? Naah, it’s too common.”

                “Yo! What’s up hyung? Where’s your girlfriend? Eh, did I mention girlfriend?”

                “Hyung, I miss you so much. Nope. Too cheesy.”

                “Long time no see, hyung. So...” knowing there was a person standing behind him, Junsu suddenly stop talking because he was shock.

                “Yah, Junsu. You’re not meeting anyone else. Not your girlfriend. It’s just me. Why are you practising so hard?” said Yunho while grinning.

                “I... I...”

                Before he managed to say something, he was hugged by the leader. Junsu was speechless. He did not know how to react. Deep in his heart, he felt happy for that reunion although he could not meet his maknae, Changmin.

 

                “So, wanna play?” asked the leader.

                “Sure!” shouted Junsu with his high pitch voice.

                Yunho was smiling from ear to ear looking at his excited member. He and Junsu made their own journey in the theme park for the first game, which called as Crazy Bumper Car. Shouted here and here, they were overwhelmed with joyful and for a moment, their problems were gone. Feeling excited already, Junsu then requested to go playing The French Revolution, which provided an intense high speed train that makes 360 – 540 degree twist and turns.

                “Is it fun hyung? Can we ride again?” asked the younger one with a pleading look.

                “Nope. It’s crazy. I’m feeling dizzy right now. How about skating?”

                “Hyung! It is not fair. You know I can’t skate very well.” protested Junsu.

 

                After two hours playing the games, they finally agreed to make a stop and began to find something to fill their stomach. Cafe d’Azur was entered since there was the only restaurant that seemed to be a little private compared to others.

                “So, what is your real intention for hyung to meet me secretely?” asked Junsu while eating his fried chicken.

                “Well, I wanna make a request.”

                “What is it?”

                “Tonight, come to our dorm. I wanna hold a surprise for Changmin.”

                “What about Yoochun and Jaejoong hyung?”

                “Don’t let them know. I wanna Changmin to forgive you first.”

                “So, for about these two years, he still angry with us?”

                “Maybe yes, maybe no. I don’t really know but whenever I talked about JYJ in front of him, he would ask me to shut up. I don’t know. I missed the old Changmin. He rarely smiles with his unmatch eyes unless he was with Sooyoung.”

                “What does SNSD’s Sooyoung related to him?” asked Junsu clueless.

                “Yah! Don’t you read the fan account? Our Changmin has already got a girlfriend. I just know this news from the SM staff. And it turned out to be the tallest and shikshin of SNSD, Sooyoung as his special girl.”

                “Aahh... Lucky him. What about you, hyung?”

                “Me? I’m forever alone.” said Yunho.

                “Wanna make me to set you on blind date like Yoochun hyung? Hehe..” asked the younger mischievously.