Ep 2

Falling In You

tumblr_le594juGOS1qbu1tso1_400.jpg       It was time to go back to Korea. Hyeryun was going to miss her mom so much. Her mom spoiled her while she was over in America. She got one of those face rollers that make your jaw into a V shape. She got contacts. Her mom dyed her hair for her. She used skin whitener creams every night. Seulmi started to become and feel beautiful. But once she got back to Korea, it's gonna be the same old nerdy Hyeryun.

 

---

Chunji tapped his pencil on his book, waiting for the bell to ring. Ricky anxiously looked at the clock. The teacher was gone, apparently. She was taking a 30 minute long "bathroom break".
"Where is the teacher?" Changjo asked CAP. CAP shrugged, "probably just wanting to ditch." he said coolly.
Chunji shut his book and packed up.
"What are you doing? The bell hasn't rang yet" Niel asked.
Chunji shrugged, "It's going to in like 5 seconds." he said.
Niel scoffed, "Yea like that's going to happen."
The bell rang.
Chunji gave Niel a look, Niel looking back in defeat.
The boys all stepped out of the classroom and as usual hung out at a locker area. While talking, the boys overheard other people passing by.

"Was that Hyeryun?"

"She looks like a barbie doll!"

"Did you see her?"

"OPPA!" a girl screamed. The boys looked over at one close friend of theirs, Jiyoong. She ran over and showed them her phone. It was a youtube video of Hyeryun. She was doing a CF on icecream. The boys jaws dropped. She was like a barbie. Glossy blue eyes(she is half American), clear snowy white skin. Long wavy black hair. Her V-line on her jaw was exactly at it's point where it complimented her whole own self. Moist reddish pink lips as she ate the icecream. Jiyoong shut her phone. "I can't believe it." she said. Teen Top couldn't either. "It's not her." Chunji said. "Probably just someone whose a prettier version of her." he said. "Maybe her cousin or something." L.joe agreed. Jiyoong nodded, "You're right. I gotta go now see you later oppas." they said their goodbyes and she left.

The boys were at their dorm now, but Chunji was outside their room in the hallway coming back from somewhere. He heard footsteps coming from the other end of the hallway. He looked over to see who it is and saw her. The girl on the phone. The girl that he made dirty looks at. She was on her phone texting away. "Hyeryun?" Chunji called. She stopped and looked up seeing Chunji in front of her. She looked away and started to walk away. "Where are you going?" he asked and grabbed her arms. She screamed and struggled in his grasp. "Let go of me!" she squirmed and threw her arms around. Still holding her tightly he looked at her face. She was different. It wasn't her. Especially if she just tried to walk away. "Are you Hyeryun?" he asked her. She froze in his hold. "How did you know?" she asked. Chunji let go and walked away. Hyeryun watched him with a bewildered expression.

---

The next day in school, Hyeryun seemed to get far more attention. Girls wanted to text her, boys fell at her heels, the teachers even allowed her to wear anything else with her uniform(such as a cardigan and her uniform skirt, or shorts with her uniform blazer) which is usually only allowed for the popular people in school.

She slipped on a soft slightly oversized pink sweater and her black school uniform skirt. She slipped on black laced-up ankle boot heels that showed a bit of her toes and heel of her foot. She left her hair down and put her bangs swept across, showing a bit of her eyebrows which gave an innocent cute look to her. Overall she looked cute and like a doll.

At school, everyone tried to talk to her. But she was still not used to it so she didn't talk much. Seulmi walked up to her, boldly glaring at her as usual. "You, I warned you not to touch my boyfriend again." Hyeryun suddenly remembered the time she threatened her, and the time she shook Chunji's hand. "Oh. I-I'm sorry." she stuttered, taking a step back, her boots making a loud click. Seulmi stepped forward to her again. "And I told you I will hurt you if you do touch him again." she continued. Hyeryun gulped and clenched her hand in fists. Seulmi grabbed her pushed her against the wall. "Yah Hyeryunah. Don't forget promises." she growled and pulled her hand back, ready to punch her. Hyeryun closed her eyes and tensed up, whimpering.