Fighting with him AGAIN! and the principal's office

wherever I go, there is someone I hate!

when you and gikwang arrived at school it was break time so students saw the two of you. everyone was looking, everyone greeted you too since you were a nice girl that only loses your temper on Key.

 

"Hey ~~~~~! who's this?" Sohyun asked.

"Oh, this Gikwang oppa, the one im always talking about" You said.

"OH! SO YOU'RE HIM! hello, Im Sohyun, ~~~~~'s classmate and friend." Sohyun said then HyunAh came over.

"Who's this?" she said.

"this is a person, and this person is Gikwang Oppa" You said,

"Oh sorry ~~~~~, hello HyunAh here, nice to meet you" She said.

"Nice to meet you too, are they your other friends that you were talking about?" he asked you, still his arms was on your shoulder.

"Yes!" you said "they are the first person who approa-" you were stopped by a voice.

 

"OH! so you came back here huh? what do you miss the school already? did you know that my day was so peaceful until this minute, aish, i just want to puke when i see you!" Key said.

"Yah, isn't that a bit harsh to tell to a person" Gikwang said

"and who's this? yah Kim ~~~~, you even brought a trash here with you, don't you think you're enough trash in this school already?"

 

gikwang was gonna respond but before he respond you already pushed Key on the wall and you grabbed his collar

"YAH, don't you ever call him trash in front of my face, when i hear you say this once again, I'll make sure you'll be the trash, don't you know, my day was sooooo happy too, it was peaceful, joyful and beautiful, just like what you said, but don't you realize you'r the one who always ruin your day and my day!" you said.

he just smirked and said "Why are you so affected when i called him that? is he your boyfriend or some kind of slave, that guy can't even fight for his self"

you pushed him harder in the wall making his back ached because of the wall.

 

"THAT GUY IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT TO ME THAN YOU THINK, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!" you shouted!

when gikwang heard this he can't help it but smile.

"Well i dont freakin' care!" Key said. "the two of you are just-" before he could continue, you already punched him.

he fell on the floor and coughed.

**WOW, ~~~~~ is strong huh? well as much as don't want to see her like this but im enjoying it.

 

you punched him again and again. then a teacher came.

"Kim ~~~~~! aish, your fighting again. stand up, stand up!" she said but you were still punching him, gikwang noticed the teacher and he quickly ran onto you and got you, he moved you away from Key but you were forcing yourself to get back to Key then Gikwang whispered to you "Don't fight already, hearing those words and seeing you fight made me proud! so stop for now okay? we'll get another chance"

 

moments later the two of you were in the principal's office and there everything was settled.

"WAAAAH~!" you streched you arm then faced Gikwang "Oppa, thanks for coming, now i wont have to study here! yipee!"

he just laughed "So where will you study?" he asked.

"I don't know...." you said with a straight face.

 

the two of you got your things on your locker and went home.