Chapter #4 : The Overwhelming Discovery

There is such thing as Magic~
The five boys and girls shield their eyes from the blinding light, some of them muttering curses under their breath in annoyance. "Gosh, what the hell...?" MinHo growled. Soon enough, the light became dimmer and dimmer, until it completely disappeared. They slowly lowered their hands, wondering what had just happened. Their eyebrow furrowed when they saw an old man and woman, both wearing a serious expression on their faces. Being as grouchy as ever when it came to meeting new people, MinHo questioned," Who the heck are you?" The old man's eyes landed on MinHo and a slip of paper floated in front of the old man. "I believe," he announced, his powerful voice frightening the others except the lady beside him. "That you are Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Taemin, Onew, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Taeyeon?" the five boys and girls exchanged glances with each other, how did this old man, who might be eccentric for some reason, appeared out of nowhere AND knew all of their names? "I am not eccentric, just to let you know," the old man chuckled. "Don't worry, I can't read your minds, I usually have to say that during introductions." "Enough talk," the lady snapped. "We have to quickly get this over with so that we can go back and hide the nec- I mean, that thing before anyone finds it." The boys and girls just stared at them, still confused. "Okay," he replied grimly. "Now, let me tell you why we are here." He paused for rhetorical effect, studying each of the looks on their faces. "We are headmasters of Seoul School of Magic. We are here to invite you to join our school-where you can learn how to control and use your magic." The five boys and girls stared at him and began to burst out laughing, bringing tears into their eyes. "Nah.. It's.. Not Possible." Key and Sooyoung laughed. The lady crossed her arms and snapped her fingers. The ten boys and girls could have sworn a tingle rush up their spines - like electric. It made them straighten up and their tongues stuck on the roof of their mouths, making them unable to speak. "Now now, let's not be so cruel, Victoria." the old man said and snapped his fingers, which caused their tongues to drop into the original position. "What is this?!" Minho barked. His question was left unanswered and the old man continued," You are to follow us to the magical dimension next week at the same time and the same place. Victoria will meet you here. This letter," and as he said it, ten letters magically appeared in front of them, floating into their hands," contains all information you will need. You are to pass it to your parents so that they will be aware of where you will be going." All of them stretched their hand out and grabbed the floating letters. "Wait - you mean we are going to leave this place forever?" Yuri asked. "No. Only during school terms. You will come back here during summer and Christmas. But that is your choice - of course. It's like boarding school. All information needed is in the letter. We must now bade goodbye. We have ... Something to attend to." the old man smiled reassuringly at them, telling them not to worry." I forgot to tell you - you are witches and wizards. The ten of you are very special too - the last ten magical beings left on earth. If you do not learn how to control your magic, you will be harmed by the evil of the magical dimension-" "Enough talk! Leave that to when they come, you don't want them all creeped out!" Victoria yelled. Then, they held hands and vanished into thin air, leaving the five boys and girls staring at the empty space, wide-eyed and face blanched. Did it just happen, or was it just a dream?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author's note : KYAAAA! I'm back :) My fraternal twin sister --> xxSaranghae-Roxyxx has also joined AFF!!! ^^ she likes those type of royalty or fantasy type of stories while I prefer adventure and wizardry. (: ^^ okay now, this is the new chapter - And I hope it makes sense. The old man seemed.. Weird, don't you think? I can't describe majestic.. Have to learn... Kay, byes!