I just don't like her.

I just don't like her.

'Joon-ah~" Eunseo said with a chaesy voice.
It irritated you, she only did that to tease you. She looked at you with that gaze.
You turned away, but then Joon called you.
'Minah-yah~ can you come here for a moment?' he said while waving at you.
Eunso looked at you, you smiled at her.

Joon hung on your arm 'Help me with this, I can't do this without you' he said doing aegyo.
When Eunso saw that, she smashed the table and walked out of the room.
'What's with her?' Joon said looking confused.
'Dunno, she's jelous to see you with me' you said.
'Ya think?' he said laughing.

You and Joon were working for a project.
'Where is she?' Joon said whit a qetioning voice.
'Who?'  you said, when you obiously knew who he meant.
'Eunseo, where is she. Is'n she gone for too long now?' He said looking at the door.
'Meolla, she's with her other boyfriend' you said teasingly
But Joon was shocked from what you said.
'YAH, WHAT DO YOU MEAN?' he said looking at you 'WHY WOULD YOU SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT?'
It shocked you seeing him this angry.
'Joon-oppa, I was just joking'
'You don't even know her like I do, both of you always fight!' he said while smashing his fist on the table.
'Oppa..' before you could say anything else, he was already gone.
How could he say that to me? He normally won't be that mad at you.

Joon slapped the door and stood still,
'How could she know that?' he mumbled.
'I dated Euneo just to make Minah jalous, but than I started to feel someting for Eunseo
I can't leave her now. What is going on? Why did I yell to her?'
Joon wanted to walk back in but suddenly the doorknob moved downwards, he moved to a corner where you
couldn't see him.

You walked to the door, but Joon was already gone. With your face downwards you walked back in.
'It was just a joke, he knows how I am. I've never seen him that angry, could it be true?' you mumbled.

You walked back home when suddenly 'Minah-yah!' you looked towards the voice.
It was Joon, looking at you with a shocked face. You looked at him and smiled.
'GO AWAY FROM THERE!!' he said.
But it was to late, the car hit Minah.
Joon ran as quick as possible to you, but you were bleeding all over.
'MINAH, MINAH WAKE UP!' he said.
'Oppa, I just want to say I'm sorry for what I said' you said with a soft exausting voice.
'MINAH, aniya I must be sorry, I shouldn't have screamed at you.
'Oppa, it's okay, I just want to say...'
'MINAH, WHAT IS IT TELL ME!!' Joon screamed while holding you in his arms.

'Are you the gardians of Minah-ssi?' the doctor said.
Joon stood up 'Yes, I'm her friend'
'Well okay, uhm how should I tell you this.'
'Tell us what? Is she dead!!' Joon panicked.
The doctor grabbed joon by his arms 'No sir, she is okay, but she is still unconscious,
she needs to rest. We don't know when she'll be fully recovered, but don't worry sir.'
'Thank you doctor' Joon said and sat down on one off the chairs.

Joon walked in the room and saw you lying there, not mooving just lying. He started to tear up
but held it in 'You always said not to cry, becaus boys don't cry. But I can't hold it Minah.'
He held your hand tightly 'Please come back to me, I have something to tell you'
Now he laid his head on the bed, he couldn't help but cry.

Eunseo opened the door and saw Joon crying, it hurt her to see him like that. But it didn't care her
that you were lying there.
'You are just pretending aren't you?' she said and closed the door.
'How could he be sitting there, while I'm here. I can't tell him that I was driving.' she said and walked away.

Joon didn't sleep at home for a month now, he was always at Minah's.
'Minah-yah, wake up pally~' he said holding your hand. 'You have to come back, this oppa really misses you.'
The door opened 'Sir we have to give her a bath right now' a nurse said.
'Oh yeah, I'll go outside now' Joon gave you a kiss on your forehead before he left.

Eunseo walked in the room, but Joon wasn't in here. She walked towards you.
'What are all these things huh?' she looked at the antibiotic's that where hanging there.
'Tss, you are just here to take Joon away from me aren't you?' she said.
You slighty opened your eyes.
'Oppa' you said with a soft voice.
Eunseo was shocked to hear you. 'You are awake?'
'Eunseo..'
'Joon isn't here, so just go to sleep.'
'It was you wasn't it?' you said.
Eunseo looked shocked at you 'Wh..what do you mean?'
'You were the person in that car right?'
'I don't know what you're talking about' she said with a angry voice.
'It was you, I won't tell anything to oppa' you said.
' SHUT UP, WHY AREN"T YOU DEAD ALREADY?' she said looking at you.
'So it was you who drove that car?' Joon said.
'J..J..Joon-ah' she said with a shocking face.
'Tell me the truth for once in your pathetic life, was it you or not?' he said with a loud voice.
'J..Joon, listen, it wasn't my meaning to do that.'
'So it was you! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!' he pointed at the door.
'Joon-ah let me explain this, it wasn't my meaning I promise' she said with tears in her eyes.
'Oh and Eunseo we're over!' he walked towards you.
'But...' she said, now with tears dropping of her face.
'Just go!!' he looked at her with angry eyes.
Eunseo looked at you Joon and than at you before she went away.

'Minah-yah, you're finally awake.' he said with tears in his eyes.
'Oppa, I've missed you' you said with teary eyes.
'I was here 24/7'
'Oppa'
'What?'
'You continuously said that you wanted to tell me something when I would wake up'
'Minah-yah, I wanted to tell you this for the past 3 months but I hadn't had the courage to tell you.'
'Oppa what is it?' you said looking right in his eyes.
'Well Minah, I love you.' he looked you right in the eyes
'I couldn´t tell you this becaus, I was afraid you would reject me. I've hurt you a lot' he said with eyes full of tears
Now you were also crying 'Oppa, dont cry. I love you to Joon oppa.'
Joon bend over to you, he gave you a soft kiss on your lips and you kissed back.

It has already been 2 years since you and Joon were dating and 1,5 years since you were married.
2 years after the accident.
'OPPA I'm gonna win this game for sure!!' you said pushing Joon aside with your shoulder.
'Jungmin-ah, do you think umma will win over me?' he said looking at your, now 1,5 years old son.
'Hmm' Jungmin said laughing at the both of you.
'YAH Jungmin-ah, appa is gonna win this!' Joon said.
Jungmin just ignored Joon and crawled towards you.
'Jungmin-ah, you love umma more right' you said looking at your beautiful son.
'hmm' Jungmin shook his head.
'Jungmin-ah, appa mehrong~'
'Mehrong~' Jungmin did and laughed out loud.
'YAH!' Joon grabbed Jungmin and tickled him.
You looked at them and was just laughing, you're so happy. You looked at the family picture that was hanging on the wall,
Joon, you and Jungmin, one happy family. No Eunseo, god knows where she is.
You always had a fight with her, you don't know why but
you just don't like her.