CHAPTER 3 [FINAL]

WHEN FATE DICTATES

PRESENT TIME . . .




“Look! Look!” Bommie literally grabbed and dragged me towards a bookstore. I wondered what caught her attention. Then she grabbed a magazine from one of the racks and shoved it to my face.
 



I took the magazine from her and stared at the cover page. The feeling I get whenever I see his face up close or in any picture never changes. I tried to hide my giddiness and pretended not bothered by the picture.

 


“Isn’t he beautiful??” Bom took out another magazine and hugged it. Minzy who was with us shook her head.
 



“Don’t patronize those kind of celebrities . . . “ Minzy walked towards the supernatural section of the store. In it were articles and stories of nonhuman existence, witchcrafts, wizardries, shamans, demons, evil spirits, vampires, and also you-name-it-they-got-it thingies. She really has a liking to those stuffs.

 


“What do you mean by that?” Bom only glared at her and continued praising the picture.
 



“I can feel dark aura from him .  . . “ Minzy dryly said as she scanned the shelves. Bom and I followed her with Bom still carrying the magazine.
 



“Dark is good . . .” Bom dreamily said.
 

 


“So you’re going to let us meet your boyfriend? What was his name again?” Bom asked after we went out of the bookstore. We were now strolling around the city.



 


I stopped walking as I caught him walking towards us with that mysterious smile on his face. He was dressed in all black. He never changed . . .

 


Bom bump straight on my back.
 



“Seung Jun . . . “ I said while my gazes still locked at him.

 


“Omo . . .omo! It’s him! It’s the guy from the magazine, Da-“ Bom looked at me who was looking at him and who was also looking back at me. “Don’t tell me . . .”

 


“He’s her boyfriend.” Minzy enlightened Bom whose mouth is hanging on the air.

 


“Dara-ah! You’re boyfriend is the famous model, Seung Jun?!” Bom didn’t tried to hide her shock and people around us started to glance our way. Minzy has to grab a hold of her for her not to run around like an idiot.

 


After having introduce my boyfriend to the star-struck Bommie and the poker-faced Minzy,  Seung Jun and I walked our way to our ‘home’.

 

 

Minzy sure has something in her that she could sense something in Seung Jun, but thanks to my lucky stars she didn’t sensed mine.
There really is something dark about my boyfriend and . . . me.
. .



………………………………………

 



Flashback . . .

    He was holding the stake with the pointed tip facing him and pulled his hands towards him along with the stake.

    His mind was only occupied with thoughts of her.

    The stake was halfway to his chest when he heard that faint sound. He opened his eyes and looked down on her.

    He wiped another tear that streamed down his face as he watches her lying still. What did he hear?

‘But it is impossible . . ‘ He thought . . . One last time he took her hand and hold it with both of his . . . No longer was the same warmth in her hand . . . Her hand was as cold as his, reminding him that he had lost her . . .

Slowly he lets go, he stopped momentarily when he felt her fingers moved for a bit then stop another second . . . He disbelievingly looked at his hands still clasp with hers . . .

Emotions ran wildly again him as hope started to burn his being . . .

He looked at her face, and he caught his breath when her eyelids started to flutter  . . .

Once her eyelids were open, it revealed the deepest crimson-colored pair of eyes he has ever seen . . .



-    END   -


………………………………………….

 



Hmmm… let’s see, I should have switched their names and used Seung Jun in the prequel of this story, and Seung Hyun in this . . . neh? Sorry for a short ending . . . =’(

Thanks also to the new subscribers and to those who dared reading this for the number of views . . . not much but really it’s SOMETHING for moi . . . kekekeke

“When Fate Dictates” signing off . . . =’)