Part 1

It's Started with A Stupid Letter

"You got it, right?" I asked my cousin once again. I asked her to give a letter to him, my crush. I'd liked him ever since our elementary school. And now, we're both in junior high. Even though, we're in the same class, but it seemed like we didn't know each other. I liked him, yes, but I'm not that type of girl who would take first action to the one I like. I had to admit, it was kind of tiring to me to like someone like him. He's such a cold boy toward girls. He liked to act like jerk sometimes. So I thought I'll never get a chance to be near to him. So I thought I should just give up. It was an apologizing letter for him. I should apologize for disturbing his life all along. You could call me a stalker it you think it fits me. I called him just to hear his voice. I took his exam paper and collected it with some photos of him. But, now I would not do it again. Even though I didn't write my name in my letter, but I thought it was enough just to say sorry to him.

My cousin went to our class. I was just hiding and see if she gave the letter to the right person. Yes, she did it! At first he was just like 'what' but still accept the letter. His friends were looking at him with their snickering smile. My cousin left and I pretended to enter my class.

It was free time at class and I just sat at my place talking with my friend. I knew, I'm good at acting. I acted like nothing was happened. Myungsoo, my so called ex-crush and his friends were laughing. I could see they were reading my letter all together. Aish... you'll died, Myungsoo! How could he read such a private letter in front of so many people? One of his friends, Woohyun, snatched the letter from him and read it loudly. All the eyes were looking at him now.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. It was just I felt like it's a burden to me if I left you without any apologize word. So I wrote this letter, because I want you to know that I'm really sorry for disturbing your life with my feeling." The whole class busted into laughter as well as Myungsoo. He laughed. I wanted to punch his face now.

I buried my face onto my arms that were folded onto the table. "Yah, who do you think the girl who wrote the letter?" asked Chohee my seatmate. I gave no answer and just yawning then buried my face again, pretending that I was asleep.

As the class over, all the students busted out and made their way to tease Myungsoo. But he was just smiling, like he used to it. I quickened my steps, but stopped when I saw Myungsoo's friends was talking to my cousin. I thought it was another bad dream.

"You really won't tell us?" asked the curious Woohyun.

"Wae? I promise not to tell," she said.

"Jebal, we're not going to ," he insisted.

"I don't know, just asked ~~~~~nie-." before she could continue her words, I gave her dead glare. She shut quickly. But, too late, Woohyun and his friends were looking at me suspiciously. I walked away, wanting to disappear from this world.
____________
It's the worst thing that happened in my life. I locked myself in my room all day long, didn't want to meet anybody. My mom knocked to my door any time, but I didn't want to meet her now. It's so embarrassing, even I felt embarrassed to myself. I should not do that in the first place.

"~~~~~-ah, your friend is coming," shouted my mom from the door way.

"Tell them I'm sleeping, Umma!" I shouted back.

"But, he's already here, in front of your door," she said.

I stood up eventually. Did I hear wrong? He? I thought I didn't have guy friend, I mean the close one. I took a peak to my door. To my surprised, it was him, Myungsoo. He was standing in front of my room door. It's like a dream. I never expect he would come to my house. Mom already left us alone. I didn't know what to do. I was not supposed to let a guy come into my room, right?

So we're just standing there. I was quiet, since he's the one who come to my house, so he must have something to say to me.

"I'm not that type of person who likes to say nonsense, so I'll say to the point," he began to say. I gulped ball of saliva. "Was it you, who wrote the letter to me?"

I didn't answer. He was just too honest as a guy. I still didn't know what to say. "Also...you didn't show up to school since yesterday, so..."

"So, you suspect me to do that?"

"Kind of...."

Aish...how could he's so annoying as a person? I grew mad and was going to close the door, but he held it. "What again now?"

"Just say it, if it really is you."

"No, it's not me, okay?"

This time, when I closed the door, he didn't prevent me.

=============