PART 1

EVERYTHING GOES WRONG *SEQUEL to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Where the are you going, Lee Hyukjae?!" Donghae shouted to the man that ready to go outside at their room.

 

The said man turned around to face Donghae and said "it's none of your business, Lee Donghae since you didn't bothered to tell me everything about your ing schedule."

 

"What?! Who do you think started this?!" Donghae still continue his loud voice to shout and didn't bother if other people in their dorm hear them.

 

"Why can't you just get over about that day?! How many times do I need to explain with you that it was a sudden schedule?! Why you can't understand that?! ! It has been 3 months since that day!" After saying that, Eunhyuk didn't bother to hear Donghae's replied since he was afraid that it could lead again to a hurtful fight of words and he was already enough in that kind of fight since the day that he mentioned in his last sentence.

 

When Eunhyuk left the room, donghae kicked the chair infront of him and slammed the table. What happened to them? Why is there relationship become like this? Where did the sweet eunhae couple go? Why did he feel that it's going to be the end of their relationship?

 

He can't help but to remember the day that Eunhyuk said a while ago that make their relationship like this.

 

January 1, 2012

 

Our manager call Siwon, Kyuhyun and My Hyukkie that's why they left early in our dinner for the celebration of Sungmin hyung's birthday. I think it was important since they didn't come back. Well, I shrugged it off since I can meet my Hyukkie at our dorm. When everyone was already finish their dinner, we decide to go back at our dorm. But when we reached at the dorm, it seems that the three is not around. But it didn't make me worried, since I thought maybe they didn't come back yet from meeting with our manager. I randomly check my ipad to look at my twitter and read the latest tweets.

 

What the heck is all about Siwon's tweet?!

 

"@siwon407 On my way to the airport now going to MANILA! A new year new night in the MANILA"

 

I got alarmed, my hyukkie was with him a while ago. No, no, no. You're wrong, Lee Donghae. You're hyukkie is not with him and also he didn't inform you that he was going to have out of country schedule today. Maybe right now, he's going to back here in our dorm after dropping Siwon at the airport.

 

I got startled when I heard a loud bang at Kyumin's room. Of course, since I'm Lee Donghae with full of curiosity, I decided to go outside and check what is happening there.

 

"What's happening here?" I asked the first person I saw at the living room which Heechul hyung. Wait what is he doing here? He’s living at the 12th floor. Oh yeah, maybe he was snatching again our food since Shindong hyung eat all of their foods or Leeteuk hyung burned their food or they don’t have something to eat since the two master chef namely Ryeowook and Sungmin was living in our floor.

 

"Oh that bunny was fumming in anger after talking at the brat on the phone." Typical heechul hyung, if you didn't know, the bunny he was mentioning was sungmin hyung and the brat was no other than, maknae kyuhyun.

 

"What happened? I don't think it's not one of the kyuhyun's prank since he didn't want Sungmin hyung to feel bad in his birthday." I asked confusedly.

 

Heechul hyung chuckled and then, "well, sad to say my dongsaeng, but the brat really make the bunny feel bad. Who was going to be happy when you suddenly receive a call from your boyfriend telling him that he was already in the airport going to Philippines. Oh yeah, the bunny would be really happy hearing that especially in his birthday." Heechul hyung sarcastically said to me. Wait, Manila is in Philippines right? If Kyuhyun and Siwon was going to Philippines, where the heck is my Hyukkie?!

 

Before I asked again my hyung, I noticed that he was already not around. Wait, why I didn't think of it?

 

I started to dial my hyukkie's phone number. What the?! His phone was off! What really happening?! I started to dial Kyuhyun's phone but it was also off, and it's the same with Siwon.

 

I immediately go to Leeteuk hyung room that is at 12th floor to confirm everything. My mind wouldn't work properly.

 

"Hyung!" Well since my mind really not work properly, I forgot the number rule#1 before entering at hyung's room.

 

"Yah! How many times do I have to say that you need to knock at my door before entering my room. That's the RULE #1 Lee Donghae!" He's angry I know but it can't stop me. I'm more frustrated.

 

"Hyung, where is my hyukkie? Why did the manager call him a while ago together with kyuhyun and siwon? Why did kyuhyun and siwon suddenly go to Philippines? Why-" I didn't continue my rant coz hyung put his finger in my lips.

 

"First, I also don't know this sudden schedule of them. Second, please            Calm down, eunhyuk was also with them. Third--"

 

"What?!" I interrupt him "How did it happen?! How come Eunhyuk was also with them?! How come I'm not with them?! How come I didn't know this?!"

 

He sighed, "Aish, I don't told you to calm down."

 

"How can I calm down when I know as of the moment, my hyukkie was on the plane already and I don't have any ing idea about it!" I didn't mean to be rude and yelled my leeteuk hyung but I was very frustrated right now.

 

"I know how frustrated you are, but we can't do anything about it. Manager hyung just called me about their sudden schedule. It was president decision and he was grateful for Philippine fans for making our albums become #1 at their country. And for our thank you gift for them he decided to bring the 3 boys at that country for the surprise visit and at the same time shooting for our commercial for kyochon. Well, they decided it today because we already don’t have any time after this day since we are already full schedule." Leeteuk hyung explained to me. Then he gets his iphone and look for something. I got startled when he suddenly screamed.

 

"OMG!!! I deleted my retweet about philippines! I'm really dead! They are going to be angry at me."

 

I just chuckled at his antics, well it was not a first time he done that. Blame his age.

 

"Ok, let's say that it was their sudden schedule. How come my Hyukkie didn't call me before they left? Even Siwon just tweeted and Kyuhyun call Sungmin hyung. How come Hyukkie didn't?"

 

"I also don't know. They are not going to stay there for such a long time. And I think Eunhyuk was already back here the day after tomorrow. Because he still have a fame musical on that night." Leeteuk hyung assured but it didn't work to me.

 

"That's my point! Why did he join with them when he still have schedule on that night? And to think of it, we still have a shooting schedule for your “we got married”. I thought we talk about it that we won't accept any schedule during his fame musical?" Opps, leeteuk hyung look guilty because of what I had said.

 

"I'm sorry donghae, if the wgm staffs drag you in my show." He said sadly.

 

"It's not your fault, hyung. It was just a simple date. As if we didn't have done that kind of scripted show." I assured him.

 

"Oh before I forgot, I know this is not the right time for us to talk about this since you're not ok today. But-"

 

I cut him, "Straight to the point, hyung"

 

I know Leeteuk hyung was nervouse, well you can barely see a nervous Leeteuk, and now I'm very curious on what thing that make my hyung nervous like this and to think of it, it's something about me.

 

He sighed, "Well, the we got married staff, manager hyung and I talk about something, they told me to talk about this to you. The we got married staff plan to have an episode that you are also there." That's it?

 

I chuckled. "Oh? Really? That would be great. That's make you nervous? Come on,hyung."

 

"But..." Oh I forgot, there's a word "but", and that's make me nervous too. Leeteuk hyung continue,

 

"But Eunseo was also there."

 

"Eunseo? Who is she? Hmm, what does her name sounds familiar?" I asked confusedly.

 

Hyung slapped my head, "yah! Hyung, it hurts!"

 

"You, pabo. She's going your partner on your special date. Don't tell me, you already forgot your date? I just talked about it with you yesterday."

 

"I'm sorry, hyung. It's just slipped in my mind. Anyway, so what if Eunseo also on that episode? Oh wait, why does Eunseo also there? Are she a close friend of Sora?" I asked hyung.

 

"The we got married staff want the both of you to be a couple on that episode. And the same time to have double date with us." Absorbed, absorbed, absorbed.

 

"What?! Hyung, why me?!" I can't absorb a reason why should it be me.

 

"Coz manager hyung said that you would need it and same with Eunseo." I was about to ask Hyung but he cut me, "wait, before you react, I'll explain everything, you need it because the time that episode will aired is also the time that you're new drama would going to announce. And for Eunseo, the day that we are going to shoot it is also the day that she's going to receive an award. They want to show a special episode. You also need to act that you’re really want to date that’s why you ask her to date you. But if you really don't want to do that, I could tell to the--"

 

At this time, I'm the one who cutted his words,

 

"Ok, I'll do it. Just give me the script or anything that I need to do in that episodes." I know Leeteuk hyung was shocked.

 

"Bu--but are you not going to discuss with Eunhyuk? You know, the staff can wait for answer." Leeteuk hyung asked me worriedly. But since I'm already pissed off to Eunhyuk, I'm going to make this decision. It's not my fault that he's not here.

 

"No, it's my final decision. Whether he like it or not. It's my life." So much lying huh, Lee Donghae? Of course, you're life is Eunhyuk.

 

Leeteuk hyung sighed again,"Ok, if that's your decision, I hope you won't regret it. Anyway, I already found a new actress who is Eunhyuk's fan."

 

"Ok, good. Thanks hyung." I was going to leave but hyung asked something again.

 

"Why do want a fan to be Eunhyuk's partner? You know, she's a Eunhyuk's fan. Are you not bothered?"

 

"Of course, not. Hyung, I'm not really a selfish brat. I love eunhyuk's fans that's why I'm doing this to them. It's their chance to be his partner only just for ONE day." I smiled at Leeteuk hyung then left his room.

 

I go back to our room, well everyone don't know that me and Eunhyuk was sharing a same bedroom.

 

I checked again my twitter, and there, Siwon tweeted again, oh they already arrived at Philippine airport. Oh, picture.

 

O_O

 

There's a lot of people in immigration! Don't tell me they let my Hyukkie stay in that crowded people?! I'll kill that horse if he do that. I'm sorry Kibum if I kill that horse of yours.

 

I started to DM(direct message) this horse.

 

"You horse! Don't make my hyukkie to be crowded of that people!" Oh wait, why am I giving them a message? I should be angry at Hyukkie. Ok, delete.

 

Donghae, You better sleep now.

 

The next morning, I checked again my twitter and Siwon tweeted again.

 

What the hell did he tweet? Did he just tweeted where they are currently now?! Does his mind screwed up?!

 

I stand up and went outside of my room to eat my breakfast at the kitchen. And there, I found Sungmin hyung and Ryeowook cooki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter