Engagement ring!!!

I'm Sorry (I Love You)

In the morning,you woke up and went into the bathroom.Your leg seemed okay...."Did he found out??"You talked to yourself.You took off all of your clothes and took a shower.When you was washing your hair jokown opened the door and brushed his teeth."Jokown!Can't you see i'm in the shower?"You said to him."No,but let me see."He said and smiled.You heard that and tried to keep the shower doors closed.He was to strong so you gave up and let him open the door."Your not suppose to see these yet."You said."Hurry up i have a surprie for you."He said and closed the both doors and left."Yea right."You talked to yourself.When you was done taking a shower you went downstairs.As you got down to the last step jokown came with a little ring case."OMG!!Is that a ring!!???"You said in your mind.He kneeled down on his knees and said "Yuna,will you marry me?""Yes!Yes!!"You hugged and kissed him.He putted the ring on you."Oh my gosh its so beautiful."You said."Its more beautiful on you."He said."Aww....Saranghae.."You said and hugged him."Saranghaeyo."He said back."While you guys were hugging your phone rang.

(Phone Conversation)

"Hello??"You said."Hello is this yuna??"A girl said."Ye,wae??"You said."Oh my gosh!!Yuna!!This is mi yun."Mi yun said."Mi yun!!Hi!How are you??"You asked."I'm good,you and jokwon?"She asked."We're both good,so you coming to visit?"You asked her."Actually,yes i am and i want you to meet my new boyfriend Donghae."Mi yun said."Finally,you have a boyfriend,haha."You said."Hey yuna,sorry but i have to go,bye."Mi yun said."Bye."You said.

(Phone conversation done)

"Who was that?"Jokown asked you."Oh,just a best friend from my childhood."You said and stopped hugging him."Ok,so when do you want the wedding day to be??"He asked."I don't know?..."You said looking up to the cieling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update later...