Naega mwolhaeya hajyo (What do i do)

I'm Sorry (I Love You)

In the morning,jokwon usually goes dance practice with his group "2am." ______ woke up and looked at her clock."Uh oh,jokwon is about to come home.What do i do??"_____ Said._____went into the bathroom and got herself ready._____ ran downstairs and washed her hands.You took out the vegetables,fish,meat,and some juice from the fridge._____ started chopping the vegetables but cutted herself."Ahh!.."_____ dropped the knife and started on her finger.As you was on your bloody finger jokwon came in."Oh,hun your up already.I was starving."Jokwon said."You didn't eat yet?"______ said as she took out her finger."No,i can't eat with out my girlfriend."He said as he looked down to the floor and saw blood dropping."Babe,are you ok?"He said and walked towards her."Yes....uhh...i am...fine."_____ said.You hid your left hand behind your back and he came closer.He tried to look behind but you kept on moving your hand and started walking to the living room."Its ok jokwon,i'm fine."_____ said.You started walking backwards but you tripped on the table and fell on the sofa.Jokwon came and sat next to you and pulled out your arm slightly."How you get this?"Jokwon asked."I cutted myself while chopping...."_____ said.Jokwon went to get his band aids and putted on your finger."There you go."Jokwon said."Thank you,now back to cooking."_____ said."Hold on,morning kiss."Jokwon said as he kissed you on your soft lips.You smiled and went back into the cooking and strated cutting again.When you was done,you called him to come eat."Jo,come eat!"____screamed upstairs.Jokwon came running downstairs and sat down."Oooo!!Looks delicious."He said and began eating.After eating,____ washed the dishes.You was done and sat next to jokwon.