Chapter 12: With 'The Beasts'

Heartbreaker Meets The Badass

 

Before reading it, I would like to request you, you , to play this instrumental. Nothing, just for adding some spice to their fighting scene Haha! It's optional don't worry^^,

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksQNwIpLUko

 


 

 

 

 

“We could just skip the meal and proceed to the highlight of this sudden gathering.” I suggested and saw the most promising grin of the foe.

 

“I will agree to that. It’s what I’ve been waiting for.” The leader beamed while s cracked their bones soundly.

 

“Warm ups are so bothersome. We don’t need any of that.” I bragged and stretched my arms before putting it behind my neck with matching yawn.

 

“So, what are we waiting for?” Seungri asked impatiently.

 

 

The pompous leader scoffed “Sounded like you guys are waiting for your deaths to embrace yourselves.”

 

“It’s like the other way around.” TOP retorted in the calmest way possible. I envied that TOP hyung. How could he talk like that? I’m just calming my freaking self here coz’ I’m in the edge of bursting my anger out already.

 

“Really? Then prove it s.” The maknae of their group taunted, more like commanding it. I slowly put my hands down and crossed it over my chest. This is going to where actually?

 

“Hwang Chansung! You Horsey Geezer!” Seungri pointed to the maknae of the hostiles. Chansung glared to our bearable maknae before shouting “It’s still a HYUNG for you Panda!”

 

“Do you think I give a ? I’m not compatible to a horse like you Chansung!”

 

“Your maknae doesn’t learn ENOUGH respect, does he? Right Kwon Jiyong? Like leader like maknae. How pathetic.”

 

“Unlike yours Kim Junsu. We can’t even comprehend who’s the leader. Coz simply, you just being the head of your lousy group. No charisma, no sense of fashion, no leader-like aura, nothing at all, N.O.N.E.” I hissed the last words and I guessed, that’s the last straw.

 

Kim Junsu, obviously the airhead leader of their group, whispered something while the others nodded their head firmly. Oh yeah, they should better do what their leader told them. Dickheads.

 

“Strengthen up guys. They surely planned everything out.” I warned my members and they didn’t dare to look elsewhere but only to the group of scumbags in front.

 

I quietly observed them before assigning to their respective partners. “Daesung, take Ok Taecyeon. Seungri, go with the maknae. Youngbae, I want you to beat the hell out of Lee Junho & Jang Wooyoung. TOP Hyu—”

 

“Are you crazy GD hyung??? You want me to take Ok Taecyeon? I-I d-don’t even s-stand a chance!” Daesung blurted out nervously. I chuckled a little before understanding his situation.

 

“But I thought you can handle him well. You both are kinda…friends back then right?”

 

“That’s like decades ago! He’s really different now! And from the first place I hate fighting! But then again I have no choice left, haven’t I?”

 

“Alright alright, Take Jang Wooyoung instead. TOP hyung, yours with Ok Taecyeon. Leave the leader with me.”

 

They all understood yet Taeyang asked “How about Horvejkul Nichkhun?” I nodded slowly while considering my little option on him.

 

“The Thai buddy? It will be an optional.” They all looked at me confused and I didn’t wait any longer to confuse them more either. “Whoever he’ll attack, then it’s yours. Obviously, it’ll be a bad luck if he’ll choose to take Daesung. If that happens, gang them up together and of course Seungri. We can’t leave our maknae lines dead. Can we?”

 

“GD hyung isn’t a leader with nothing after all. I believe them until now.” Daesung stated and I just smirk because I can sense Daesung’s change of personality. That’s more like it. I need that side of him in this time, the confident one.

 

“Likewise.” Seungri joined in. TOP smirked as well and Taeyang called out, yeah he’s kinda impatient when we talk about fighting stuff. “HEY YOU! Are you done ting around YET?!”

 

Kin Junsu glanced every faces he could see within us and laughed bitterly when he took something out behind them. s did the same. This is not good. I kinda didn’t saw that coming.

 

“What now BigBang?! We’re not kids anymore. So I always wanna play dirty.” Junsu bluntly said as he and s waved their weapons in front of them.

 

I frowned angrily but I couldn’t help my heartbeat beat that fast. This is uncalled for. I should’ve known it. Being the Kim Junsu he was, he never played fair.

 

 “Dodge it as long as you can. Don’t get so many hits. We’re not risking anything here. Got that?” I simply whispered between my gritted teeth. Luckily, my members nodded.

 

“What are you waiting for Cowards?! Afraid already seeing this? OoooHH You better be happy Kwon Jiyong. It’s been so long since we play with this thing right? Don’t you miss it?”

 

“ing twit Junsu! 6 against 5 isn’t enough for you? Why? Tell me KIM JUNSU, are you that SCARED that even we’re outnumbered by you guys, you’re still doubting to make it?”

 

That’s the time I laughed evilly while my members scoffed back. “It just proves that 2pm aren’t really that OVERSHADOWING us. Come on please, don’t make us puke!” Seungri mocked by covering his mouth and touch his stomach. Pretending he’s about to puke.

 

“Bastard! You’ll regret it!” Taecyeon launched first, he’s with a silver knuckle ring in his right hand and about to hit Seungri but gladly, Seungri dodges and run towards his designated opponent which is the maknae, Chansung.

 

 

TOP quickly went to Taecyeon’s side and punched him hard, causing for Taecyeon to snap back. So it’s clearly the start of the new evolution of fighting in our OWN territory. Taeyang, being the ninja runner in our group, easily swift to Lee Junho and started to kick him right in the face but Junho dodged it.

 

On the other side, Daesung is busy dodging as well. Wooyoung kept on throwing fists yet to no avail, it didn’t hit any to Daesung. Where’s his weapon? Daesung consciously asked while dodging the furious man.

 

While I’m watching them, I’m still aware of my surroundings. Therefore I suddenly ducked when a leg came almost across my face followed by another to my feet. I instantly back flipped inorder to avoid the speedy kick. As I land on my feet, a hard wooden thing hit my forehead.

 

“Damn.” I hissed as I fell backwards, not so hard. I run to the other side and lifted my head so I could see my opponent. “Hah! Got you! What now Kwon Jiyong? Miss this bat of mine?” Junsu bragged and I just smirk in response.

 

“It’s still old just like the owner.”

 

“Yeah, like the old days. I could simply beat the hell out of your ! You’re still nothing compared to me.”

 

“And here you are, still a jealous . Why can’t you just appreciate someone’s success? Instead, you’re planning to destroy it. Do you think by doing that, you could even reach your own success? Wake up twerp!”

 

“I can’t stand seeing your ing wimp face Jiyong! And you don’t deserve ANY of your so called Success.”

 

He staggered back when I slammed my fist into his shoulder hard. He really became a beast. I no longer know him. If his main goal right now is to defeat me, then I can’t think anything else but to stand for myself as well as for the group.

 

 

 

Taecyeon bent backward and felt TOP’s knuckles swish past his nose. He growled angrily and punched back, successfully hitting some part of TOP’s jaw line. TOP hissed and blocked another attack came from Taecyeon. Actually, Taecyeon had all his advantage. His height, muscles and the silver knuckles ring that came contact with TOP’s skin firmly.

 

 

Seungri run and turned to see what’s behind him before coming to a full halt. He saw Chansung almost flying for his high-kick. Well, that’s a little disappointment for Seungri’s side. Chansung learnt Taekwondo after all. Seungri kept on ducking until he finds a perfect spot to kick Chansung as well. Before he could kick Chansung’s right leg, his left foot was grasped by a sudden tightness of rope.

 

“The hell? You’re already good at Taekwondo yet you still bring a rope? That’s cheating!” Seungri yelled as he struggled to break the tighten thing in his ankles. Chansung smirk before pulling the rope hard, making Seungri landed on his back and easily dragged to the street not so far from the others.

 

“So you admit that I’m good at Taekwondo huh? Bad Luck for you Panda!” Chansung gradually kept on pulling the rope as he scan the empty street. He’s still thinking where he could hang this poor man before exhibiting his true skills in Taekwondo.

 

The nun chucks flipped there and here. Luckily for Taeyang to block some but it didn’t help the fact that it still hurts for your both arms to block yourself from that thing, isn’t it? He didn’t care as long as he can still manage not to get so much from Lee Junho.

 

Junho flailed his nun chucks professionally towards Taeyang’s figure but Taeyang easily grab the other end where Junho slighty gaped at what happen. Noticing this, Taeyang back flipped as well. He’s still holding the other end of the nun chucks when doing this. Junho yelped and followed directly for him not to break a bone.

 

 

 

The two dancers stood up almost immediately before resuming their perfect fight. Irritated at the weapon Junho is using, Taeyang frontflipped. Successfully hitting the head of Junho. He abruptly grab the weapon before throwing it somewhere far from them.

 

“We can use dance even in a useless fight, can’t we? Lee Junho, surrender your guard down.”

 

Junho winced but he still composed himself and glanced up before muttering “. You. Dong Youngbae.”

 

“You guys started it. Then beg for it to stop.” With that, Taeyang pounded Junho with tons of punch merciless.

 

After what it seems like minutes, Taeyang snap out attentively. He felt someone just run passed through him. And another round. What the? Is he a ninja-like too? Taeyang thought. He glanced carefully at both of his sides before standing up, leaving a badly flinching wimping Lee Junho at the ground.

 

“One man down, I see. That’s amazing yet I could clearly smell someone’s blood hanging around somewhere.” A man with kinda different accent in his Korean, it’s still acceptable though, spoke.

 

Taeyang glared through the man’s eyes. Full with anger. What does he mean? Who’s down at my team? Daesung or Seungri? Taeyang truthfully thought for a while. He shook his head as he saw the opponent’s smirk at his confusing face.

 

“Oh, I would love to smell your blood too, hanging around in Thailand. Let me kick you back where you belong Nichkhun.” Taeyang replied sarcastically. Nichkhun hurt at the assault, pulled something behind him and Taeyang knew by that time that he profitably piss this Nichkhun man off.

 

“Then allow me to show you what I’m capable of, Taeyang. Your height seems not a bother to me though. I won’t even have this tiniest sweat on me. Dwarf!”

 

Smirking at the reply, Taeyang played along and added “I’m sorry, Next time I’ll ask my parents why do I have to inherit this gene of being small in your eyes. But why don’t you tell your parents to fetch you here before I could teach you some manners?”

 

“I’ll tell them that at the front of your grave.”

 

“My pleasure. Let’s see how you can still smirk after I’ll erase that baby face you have that doesn’t go well with your whole figure.”

 

Nichkhun couldn’t stand it anymore, he run towards Taeyang’s direction and held out his weapon. He aim for Taeyang’s left biceps, where his heart is located. Detecting Nichkhun’s goal, Taeyang swiftly cartwheel to his side numerous time until he’s confident that he’s far from the weapon’s reach.

 

The weapon is dangerous, it’s a metal rectangular type. Yes, it’s no other than an electric stun gun. This is absolutely not good. Once a person get stab by that stun gun, he’ll paralyzed for a minute or two.

 

“.” Taeyang cursed under his breath.

 

 

 

I swung a roundhouse punch to Junsu’s face. He hissed loudly before returning the great impact to my forehead once more. This guy really loves to hit foreheads. He’s ing out of his mind now. I mentally cussed all over again as the bat kept on hitting some in my sides and stomach.

 

“Pathetic Jiyong! You’re nothing really! Just a piece of .” Junsu blabbered while doing his thing. Damnit GD! Move your ! I grab the bat just in time to hit my shoulder and he widened his eyes when I turned that made him twist his two arms.

 

“Oh Hell no!” He screamed as I launched the bat high then to his head. He ducked but I was fortunately able to hit him hard. I copied what he did to me awhile ago and now he’s the one who’s blocking and cursing.

 

“Like what you felt right now? Huh Junsu?! How does it feel to taste your own blood? Is it victory?! I don’t think so!!!” The last stab I made was in his nape. He almost passed out but someone yanked him away from me. The hell? Who’s still up?

 

The man double kicked me hard, one in the stomach and the second, yeah right in the face. It just got worst! I didn’t even forget that before this fight started, I already had the bruise from the morning where I and CL fought right? Don’t tell me you forgot it?

 

“Police are coming this way! We better hurry! They’re almost here!” Chansung shouted to Junsu as he picked and helped their poor leader up. Junsu opened one eye before allowing himself to be lifted by their sturdy maknae.

 

“What about the others?” Junsu managed to ask between his ragged breathing. “I asked them to head back already. They’ll be there. We should better be outta here now hyung.” Chansung replied in all honestly.

 

I try to pull myself up but my legs went wobbly as I forced to disregard the pain. All I think about that time was my members. Where are they? Chansung sent me one last glare before darting off along with Junsu.

 

“COWARDS!” I shouted at them. I turned at the sound of running feet behind me. A body ran into me as I stood there still in freaking pain.

 

“GD H-hyung! W-we can’t….huh…f-find…huuuh…Police…h-here…D-Daesung hyung…I-I’m…so-sorry.” Seungri panted while forcing to tell me what was happening. He’s pretty injured too. I held his shoulders before shaking him.

 

“Calm down. What is happening? Where are the others?”

 

“Jiyong!” I quickly looked at Taeyang running heavily towards our direction with TOP. Something’s off, rather someone’s missing.

 

“Jiyong.”

 

“. . .”

 

“GD.” TOP called out as well. I looked at them as I can sense that I’m going to hyperventilate soon. Damn don’t tell me…

 

“WHERE THE HELL IS DAESUNG!” I screamed madly. They all looked down and I was desperate to know what the is going on. I heard sobs beside me and I glanced at Seungri’s crying fragile bruised body. I shook him once more before bombarding him with questions.

 

“TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN TO HIM?! WHERE IS HE?! YOU DIDN’T LEAVE HIM RIGHT?! THEY DIDN’T CATCH HIM? OR THE POLICE HAD? WHAT?! FOR GOD’S SAKE SOMEBODY ANSWER ME!!!”

 

“H-he…We can’t find him…he tried to save me from Chansung awhile ago but…once Chansung knew that I’m weak enough, he drifted to Daesung hyung who came to help me after hyung knocked Jang Wooyoung who got a knife as his weapon…then…I…I don’t know..it…it went so fast that…”

 

“Daesung threw the knife far and that’s the time he knocked Wooyoung off. After that, he saved Seungri from Chansung which in return, he was painfully dragged by Chansung somewhere we couldn’t catch on. I managed to knock Junho and Nichkhun as well but I was too late when I saw what happen to Daesung.” Taeyang continued for Seungri, I shifted my gaze to him while listening to the est explanation ever.

 

“Taecyeon run towards Chansung when he heard him telling “The plan should start” from Chansung. We’re just equally wounded and injured as Taecyeon. He is strong as what his built up body showed. They drag Daesung out of sight. I really didn’t have the time to process what were they doing because Taecyeon left me half conscious in the ground. Luckiy, Taeyang went to my side and help the hell out of me and that’s when we head to Seungri’s place and found him there crying.” TOP explained, heaving out a long sigh after.

 

It took time for me to digest all the words that came out of their mouth. What the hell happen to Daesung now? I didn’t see them dragging a limp body away, did I? No, I was 100% sure they didn’t. Where is Daesung actually?

 

“They are surely are The Beasts! Your explanations didn’t answer any of my questions! WHERE THE FU—”

 

I wasn’t able to finish my sentence when I noticed some blood tracing an incredible pattern in the street. Is it a sign or what? I furrowed my eyebrows and stared at it. “Youngbae, where’s the police now?”

 

“They followed the other 2pm members at the other side of the road. That’s why we’re still safe here. They didn’t find this out yet. But they keep on searching gangsters like us.” Taeyang answered rather quickly.

 

I shoved Seungri away as I only focused to the blood pattern that are clearly seen in the night light street of Seoul City.

 

“GD Hyung?”

 

“Jiyong-ah”

 

“GD where are you going?”

 

I didn’t pay attention to them as I slowly squatted on my knees and inspect the trace. I followed it. Of course I stood up while following it. The members trailed behind, probably wondering what the hell is this detective type thing is doing.

 

As I followed the pattern, I could say that the blood was more visible and fresh when I came closer. It looked like something… A shivered run down my spine as I felt something that I could recognize whose the owner of the blood belongs to.

 

Frowning and enduring the pain we all had in our badly beaten bodies, I came to a full stop when I bumped into something. I palmed my forehead when that thing simply touched the surface of my sore forehead. What the hell is it?

 

 

A loud painfully scream was heard as it echoed the whole street. I instantly covered my ears and glared at Seungri.

 

 “What the— SEUNGRI! YOU’RE NOT EVEN HELPING!” I shouted at him which caused him to cry silently as he covered his mouth. Eh? What is he cryi—

 

“Damnit they went overboard!” TOP Shouted angrily as he pointed something above. I slowly followed to what he was pointing at and that’s when my jaw literally dropped.

 

 

There he was, Daesung. Hanged in the tree with his two hands tied by a rope above his head, bruised body and a cut on his face. But the major wounds and cuts are found in his sides, near his ribs and stomach. I only stared at the unconscious, more like a lifeless, body hanging in the tree helplessly. His blood continued to drop every second. I looked slowly down and that’s when I noticed that the hard thing that touched my forehead was no other than his shoes.

 

He was hanged, hanged by 2pm, by THE BEASTS.

 

What kind of leader am I?

 

I wasn’t able to protect my members.

 

 

What the am I going to do now?

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

I can clearly understand if one of you will leave this fic and unsubcribe. Since I can't update more often~_~ School Stuff actually. And this was my first time writing a figthing scene o.O I know it but yeah, I've tried TT_TT I love DaeDae so don't get me wrong, I can't pick anyone who can be this badly injured so uhuh...That was it. Also sorry for making 2PM the villain here~_~ I can't find any best boyband to represent the word "Beasts" for them. I'm really am Sorry.

Oh! One more thing...For DaraYang/SunDara shippers there^^, I just plot this soon to be fic of mine^^, Check it out^^, Thank you!

 

 

Look What You’ve Done To Me [I’m not a Monster!]

 

 

WELCOME NEW SUBBIES AND THANK YOU ENDLESSLY! UNTIL THE FUTURE HAHA! YOUR COMMENTS WERE A BLAST!! REALLY PEOPLE!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU??? AHAHA THAT'S WHY I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! MWAH!

 

I'm still sorry for being the lazy twit I am.

Anyone misses me? ~_~

 

 

 

Thank you again and ANNYEONG!^^,

 

 

 

 

frozen_star6 - Thank you^^, haha! Yeah the two Swags were like...Yeah Swaggers:)) GD isn't bipolar, he's just GD:)) Muahaha! Yeap, the es will remain es:)) It still depends though

mirandamana - AHaha!! Sorry to disappoint you but yeah no Kiss:)) A lot of interaction between these two so yeah, anticipate darling^^,

NaNa198892 - Whoa, glad you love the fighting scene between the two unofficial enemies haha! It's kinda awkward though because i really should have to GD punch CL~_~ I don't know because I'm just thinking about reality where a boy must be really piss and he can punch stuff even though it's a girl~_~

hhartini - Thank you for loving the super long update^^, ANd yes Let's kill Gyuri and Hara together^^, Count me in

jihye514 - Let's see about that haha! I'm sorry I don't want any spoiler but yeah I felt sad to for CL^^,

mysweetsmile13 - Thank you^^, Daebak comeback huh:)) And yes The thingy:)) Yeah he's kinda an here but NO, he's not a bipolar. Just close to I guess>? :)) haha! He's still a boy though, that's why he'll really sometimes find something outstanding to CL^^, Yup, Gyu and Whoreara will surely be the best examples of ers in this fic:)) muahah What am I saying?:P

RockyBlue -  He's truly is a hardheaded person does he? Really? Your bestfriend? Dayum girl that will be creepy, following you around like that. Haha! I never thought that will be implide in real life o.O I was like wth? So it's true? haha! How's your bestfriend now? When you beat the hell out of him>?

cl_jiD - Whoa whoa whoaw!!! I never know you could outburst like that! Calm down woman!:)) Dude, he hit the woman of his dreams because he can't just stand it. Well mostly, to twist new stories? And for today's generation, I don't think may guys are still that gentlemen when it comes to girls, do they? Yeah, the Chris Brown thing cracked me up. How can I calm you down? GD is still GD and please don't hate him that bad. He still got lame reasons though:P Anyway a hug for you!!! And your comment really made my day! Know why? It's the most longest rant comment I ever got that time^^, so I'm truthfully happy^^ SMILE DUDE^^, You just really let a steam out^^,

ra21ah - Ahaha! Yeah, GD's a jerk:P and Yes SKYDRAGON FIGHTING~!!^^,

blueberries - Thank you!! I LOVE YOU MORE:*>:D< MWAH!

TOPxTY - Yeah! Fighting CL! Haha:P Thank you for finding Chap 11 the interesting one^^, The beasts are there! Scroll up again haha! And of course the man in her dreams will have something to do in the future^^, I could say he got the biggest role^^, *SPOILER!*

plueeeee - Welcome welcome^^, AHAHAHA!! Really?? this is an exception??:P THANKYOUU:*>:D< Yeah I agree with yah!! All girls must be like CL^^, Of course, she loves her bestfriend;) GD is still a guy so yeah 37 GFs:))) Muahaha! Am I overeacting??:)) Uhmm I don't know? But yeah many guys will be interested in CL^^, who wouldn't be anyway?:P I love you too~!!! And no, no offense taken^^, Thank you by the way:*>:D< ILOVEYOUUU ZI~!!!^^,

miji_skydragon - Here's an update^^, Thank you for reading^^,