#9

OTTOKE! THEY SWITCHED!

 

+++++++++++++++

 

Author’s POV

 

“I didn’t have the will to confess my love to her at all.  It didn’t even cross my mind.”

 

“But seeing them together... I got nervous. I thought that now that I’ve become TOP, She wouldn’t be able to reject me. There’s no way that she’ll turn me down.” Jiyong said to CL with a sad voice.

 

He sighed. “I thought that it’d be okay so I confessed to her, with full confidence. But I guess it didn’t work out. Those two have now started dating each other.” Jiyong look outside the window.

 

CL was just staring at him and listening.

 

“I guess no matter how cool I am on the outside, on the inside I am still me. I’m no good at all. I can’t be naturally cool like TOP.” Jiyong said with distain on his voice.

 

“Does it really matter?” CL asks all of a sudden.

 

Jiyong looks at her.

 

“You don’t have to go out of character and become TOP.” She said with a small smile.

 

Jiyong continued staring at her.

 

“Thank you.” He mumbled.

 

CL just smiled at him.

 

Jiyong blushes and looks away. “This is the first time that I’ve talk like this with someone else, What should I do?” He rattled.

 

CL just giggled, she find him amusing. “What you should do, you say?” she repeated.

 

She looks at the sky and smiled. “You just have to approach Dara one more time and tell her everything.”  She advised.

 

Jiyong frowned. “That’s impossible. I definitely can’t tell Dara about it.” He said sadly.

 

“I see. I mean do you really plan to stay like this forever?” CL asks him.

 

Jiyong sighed. “We can’t go back like before. I wonder if we will ever be able to.”

 

Silence filled in.

 

Jiyong rubs his face with his hands.

 

“Geez, you’ve gotta keep this a secret, ok? I broke my promise with TOP, he’s gonna kill me.” He said worriedly.

 

CL just smirked.

 

Jiyong face her seriously. “By the way, how did you know that I am not TOP?” He asks curiously.

 

CL just smiled meekly.

 

“Because you don’t ignore me.” She answered.

 

Jiyong look at her and he sees the sadness in her eyes.

 

CL looks at him and smiled genuinely. “I feel happy when I’m with you though.”

 

Jiyong felt warmth spreading on his heart. He also smiled to her.

 

“Hey Can it just be me instead of her?” CL asks him.

 

He’s dumbfounded and just gaped at her.

 

She just giggled in response.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DARA’s POV

 

“Let’s go home.” TOP said to me while getting my bag.

 

He held my hands while saying goodbye to our classmates.

 

Outside I saw Jiyong.

 

He’s laughing and smiling with a girl.

 

It’s the same girl who’s always with TOP before.

 

I’m kinda shock.

 

TOP saw my reaction and followed my gaze it landed to Jiyong and CL.

 

He looks at me slowly.

 

TOP suddenly hugged me.

 

He hugged me with care.

 

Like he doesn’t want me to be hurt.

 

Like he’s protecting me.

 

Like he loves me.

 

I close my eyes.

 

Today I understood something.

 

And that is there’s no hope for love between Jiyong and me.

 

I encircled my arms to TOP’s waist and rest my head on his chest.

 

His heart is pounding loudly.

 

Another thing that I understand now is that, for one moment I think I’m in love with TOP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m lying on my bed. Wide awake.

 

TOP embraced me a while ago. It made me freely interpret his action.

 

Look this way, look at me. That’s what its saying.

 

 So what he said before, about liking me wasn’t a lie?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi!!! It's a douable update! I hope you guys like it

Leave your comments!! I'll appreciate it!

Take a visit to my other fics too ^^

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE and

ONLY ROSE AMONG THE THORNS

God Bless!