#11

OTTOKE! THEY SWITCHED!

 

+++++++++++++++

 

DARA’s POV

 

TOP and I are walking home together. His firm hands holding mine. I look at him and he seems to be in serene.

 

“TOP!” I called

 

He looks at me with his orbs.

 

“I love you.” I blurted

 

His eyes widened. He smiled.

 

I felt like my heart stopped beating.

 

“But it’s no use…” I softly said to him and his smile faded.

 

“I can’t be with you.” I told him while looking in his eyes. He creased his forehead.

 

I felt the pain creeping in my heart. I can’t bear it.

 

I can feel the tears in my eyes.

 

“If the situations not like this, if you two return to your normal bodies maybe… “I look into his orbs and all I can see is emptiness. My heart felt the pain he is bearing.

 

“Right now, I’m confused. I think that I’m in love with you but I’m afraid that the reason is because you’re in Jiyong’s body.”I explained to him.

 

My hands slipped away from his.

 

“I get it.” He answered me. My tears keep on flowing.

 

My heart yearns for him. I don’t know but it’s thumping in pain.

 

He smiled and drew his face close to mine closing the gap between our faces.

 

I close my eyes, expecting for his kiss.

 

I felt his moistened lips on mine. He kisses me gently, he kisses me with passion. My heart is skipping its beats.

 

TOP what are you doing with my heart?

 

I held his neck to deepen our kiss. He encircled his arms around my waist. We danced with our tongues. We kiss until we’re out of breath.

 

He breaks the kiss and look into my eyes. He smiled.

 

My heart is breaking.

 

“This is the end.” He said with his sad eyes.

 

 

My tears started flowing non-stop.

 

I nodded. “Bye.” Was all I said.

 

“Bye.” He replied.

 

I find it hard to walk away from him.

 

This is the time we separate right? But why can’t I walk away? I heaved a deep sigh and force my legs to walk.

 

I’m thankful it listened to me but I’m trying my best to not look back because if I did, I might start running back to him.

 

 I cried. I cried my heart out.

 

I love him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP’s  POV

 

I stood there at the same spot where she left me.

 

I’m feeling numb from everything.

 

I’ve been irritated all this time.

 

Why couldn’t she understand?

 

I’ve always wanted to tell her and make her understand.

 

But I’ve always tried to act cool and therefore I couldn’t find a way to tell you so that you would understand.

 

I love you so much Dara…

 

And to ease your confusion, there’s only one thing to make everything right.

 

I stared at my phone weighing my options but decided to do it anyway. I punched the numbers and called him.

 

“Hello? Jiyong? Where are you?

 

“Yeah… Can you come here right now?”

 

“We have to fix something.” I said to him while looking at the sky. The sky is clear and blue.

 

“Yeah, it’s something very important…” I answered to his question.

 

This time Dara, I want you to be happy no matter what. I smiled and continued looking at the sky.

 

I just hope I won’t die this time.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I hope you guys like it

Leave your comments!! I'll appreciate it!

Take a visit to my other fics too ^^

MISCHIEVOUS PRINCE and

ONLY ROSE AMONG THE THORNS

God Bless!