SUPER GIRL MEETS HIS SUPER MAN

SUPER GIRL

*FLASHBACK

I was a vendor of mochi. I really love them, that's why I planned to have a store and my friends say I make the greatest mochis ever. haha. One late night, a guy came at my store, chubby cheeks, with a hat and shades. Looks like he's in disguise.

"Annyeonghaseyo! What do you want sir?" I asked politely.

"Do you still have chocolate mochis?" he asked.

'Err. Can't you see the label that the strawberry & the blueberry are the only ones left? Obviously the chocolate flavored are the ones sold out first, ITS OUR BEST SELLER OKAY?' I thought. I easily got irritated because I was so so tired. Its so late and I was so sleepy can't he see? Yet I answered him politely,"I am sorry sir, but there's no left."

"Uhm- ok. I'll just take the blueberry ones." he said as he removed his shades.

MY JAW DROPPED AND MY EYES BECAME LARGER. OMFG! Is he Henry LAU of Super Junior M! My bias! Wow! Why didn't I noticed chubby cheeks?! Oh my gosh! He just look so gorgeous in personal!

"Miss?" he waved his hand in front of my face. I realized that I was just staring at him for a long time.!

"But.. sir... I still... can make... chocolate ones... if you wish." Its a pleasure for me, well. Finally I've got my voice. My tongue really twisted as if I really can't speak. OMG! HENRY LAU is in front of me??? Laura relax. But I really can't absorb it! I pretended that I didn't know him so he won't feel irritated.

"Wow, really? Thank you so much! You know what? The chocolate ones are really my favorite!" he said filled with joy.

I was just staring at him. This man is just so perfect.

"Uhm-" he cleared his throat and it broke the silence.

"Oh I am so sorry" I fastly fixed all the things and started making mochis. I can't concentrate! He's staring at me! Oh my gosh! I am melting! Laura, please don't get hysterical ok?

"Do you need help?" he asked me, but he didn't wait for my answer. He immediately entered the small door of my food cart.. He's not allowed to do that! But can I say no to a handsome guy?

"By the way I am Henry Lau." He said while helping me. I feel shivers when his hands touch mine.OMG.(but he's not holding my hand!)

"I know you. It's just that I don't want you to get irritated with me, so I pretended." I answered.

"I was nearly sad, because I thought you don't know me, well, not that because I am an idol, but I really tried to be nice to all people." he pouted, OMO! that made him even cuter! "What's your name then?" he asked, then he gained again his cute smile.

"Uhm- I am Laura." I shyly said. I felt ashamed telling my name to him because it's near to his. Maybe he thinks I'm just inventing names because I am a fangirl. Surprisingly,

"Wow! really! I am Henry Lau and you are Laura! That's funny!!" he laughed.. I smiled at him.

*HENRY's POV

She smiled at me. FINALLY she did. At first I really thought she don't know me at all. But then when she said she does, I was really happy! Her smile made her even cuter!.

"Why is your store still open at this time, it's 11pm, I mean, I thank you because I get to eat mochis that I really miss. I can't eat these on days because I am busy. Thank God I've found a store where I could buy mochis late at night." I said.

" I was nearly closing it, then you came" she said

*LAURA'S POV

"Tadan!!!!!!!!!! Your mochi's done!" I said happily. Oh no, he's going to leave now.

"No, Our mochi's done. Since we made it together, we'll eat this together." He commanded not so harshly.

"But you're my customer" I said.

"I am still going to pay for it don't worry. I want to show my appreciation to you. Besides, I don't wanna eat here alone. I wanna share it with somebody else... Like you..."He stared at me, our eyes met but I looked away.

"Since you said we made it two, I'm not gonna let you pay for it." I smiled.

"OK" Then we ate it together. We talked and we got to know each other . Is this a date? hahah. Don't expect much! I really can't explain how happy I am with him! Lucky he doesn't feel awkward with me, knowing he's an idol and I am just a ordinary girl.

"I really feel so comfortable with you, unlike when I meet other girls, I feel irritated. hahaha. Not because I am choosy, I just don't like their aura. haha." He said. He said what? He feels comfortable with me? not only feels, he REALLY feels! *mind scream. LOL. I was left speechless.

"I hope we can be friends.And please call me oppa, I am older than you. haha." He smiled emphasizing his chubby cheeks. GOD, I can die because of his smile!

Everynight he goes at my store and I always save mochis for him. NO, not everynight, because sometimes he's really busy because of promotions. But we still develop our friendship until one night.

"Chingu-ya!!!!! I have a surprise for you!" he presented a box. 'Is it my birthday?' I thought. I opened it. OH, It's a heart shape mochi. Wow, it was beautiful. I was startled when he held my hand. I felt frozen.

"I think I like you Laura, JOAHAE. No, I think I am nearly loving you, please say you do too."

Oh MY GOSH! Being with him, I was really contented. Because I know it won't go beyond that, even though I love him from the very start. I never expected something bigger than this because he's a star, I am ordinary. I am only freakin' 17 and he's 21! Well, I dreamt of this but I never expected somthing impossible. Wow, I think I am just dreaming.

" I don't know what to say, I am just a simple girl. I mean, what did I have that other girls don't?" I said

" NO, you're not just a simple girl, you're my super girl." He kissed my forehand. BWOH. My body got chilled. What? Am i dreaming? Wake me up! I don't wanna get crazy!

"Corny." I laughed. I tried to ignore what he said.

"What's corny about that? You're my super girl. I'll prove it." His right hand circled my waist and his left held my cheeks. He kissed me gently. I can feel it's with all his heart. Thank GOD it's very late at night and there are rare people who pass my store, if somebody sees us, we're dead! I am dead!I closed my eyes. THIS IS JUST A DREAM. I don't want to end this dream. When our lips separated, I realized it really wasnt. OH MY GOSH! THIS IS CRAZY!

" I think I like you too oppa." WHAT? DIDN'T I FEEL SHY? OMO! LAURA YOU'VE JUST CONFESSED TO HIM! But the feeling that you've already said it is really fulfilling, and it doesn't bother me anymore! plus the factor he likes me too!

"I love you." he hugged me. GOSH sweetness overload!

"What? I thought you just said you're only getting there? I got confused." he had a lot of surprises tonight

"When I said I like you, you said 'I like you too'. So I think when I say I love you, you'll say 'I love you too'." He smiled, I hit him slightly on his shoulder.

"OK OK I ADMIT IT! I love you Henry since the first day" I said.

"Really? since the first day?" his eyes got bigger.

"Yeah, because you're my bias in SUJU-M." I shyly said.

"You're my super girl. Bear that in your mind." He kissed me again. My first and second kisses were from the guy I always dream to be with. And I thought it will only remain in dreams.

"And you're my super man." I hugged him.

*END OF FLASHBACK

So that was, well, our love story. Super girl fell inlove with super man. Haha. We finished eating our mochis. By the way, I live with him in a dorm. he separated with his hyungs, but they're just a door away. So we live together like a HUBBY and WIFEY.

"Honey, I'll tell you something" I rested my chin on the table.

"We're promoting in China, AGAIN, for our promotions." he said sadly.

NO WAY. He's gonna leave me again? NO, I'll go with him, But its already exams week. BTW, I forgot to tell I am studying at Parang University. Sadness painted my face and he saw it.

"I am sorry, but I have to." he kissed me on my forehead.

"I understand, but really will be going to miss you baby." I answered sadly.

He held my chin and kissed me on the lips for so looooooooooong. I closed my eyes. I kissed back. So this is a goodbye for a while again from my mochi. It seemed like forever. Tears fell from my eyes. He then wiped it.

" I really don't want you to leave,nor I want to come wit you. But I can do neither." I rested my face on his chest and cried.

"I love you baby, I'll always call you, I promise that" then he hugged me so so tight for so so long, like there's no tomorrow. I think it's almost for an hour. haha

You thought it's his first time going to China without me right? No, he always go without me. Fate doesn't let me, how unfortunate. So these scenes always happen whenever he leaves. I cry, he kisses me, and we hug for a long time. It's really sad for our both part.

Days passed. I was alone in the dorm. My phone rang

"Yeobeoseyo?"

"Hi baby!" It was him. Yeah, he kept his prommise, he hasn't missed yet from calling me.

"I really miss you, I love you." he said, so sweet right?

"I miss you too. I love you" I answered. "When will you go home?" I asked weakly.

"Sooner, maybe this week. I'll amke it up to you I swear--Wait Hyung gimme a minute!" I heard Donghae's voice calling him from his side.

"I am really sorry baby, I am so so busy, I'll call you later honey. I really really love you and I so so miss you." He said. I can say he really misses me, as much as I do.

"I love you too. Bye." I hanged up.

Friday morning. It's been a week and still henry's on china. Now I am off to school, late again. God I hate fridays.

Our professor told us to do a homework by pair, and my partner is my seatmate Key. He's cute, but no cuter than my mochi. haha.

We did the homework in my dorm. It's really hard. Thanks Key's a real genius.

"Would you like to have a snack first?" I offered him sandwich.

"Oh thanks." he accepted it.

After few minutes its all done. yehey!

"Laura, I think I need to go home now." he was about to stand up when the door suddenly opened. It was henry! I quickly ran to him and hugged him.

"Hi Henry-ssi, bye Laura" Key then went out.

"So what is that guy doing here?" What? He pulled away from my hug as he said in a not-so-scary voice.

"Of course he's my classmate" I got irritated

"Classmates are only meeting at school" he said sarcastically. What is this guy's problem?

"what? I am already irritated. I pulled away.

"Wait, are we fighting?" He said

"What do you think? you're the one who started it!" I shouted but not so loud.

"He's just my classmate and we just did our homework. What's your problem?" I answered.

Finally he realized. " Baby I am sorry. Forgive my jealousy. I was going to surprise you, but then I was the one surprised." he hugged me from my back. I melted.

"I missed you." he said as he planted a kiss on my cheek. how can I resist that?

"You really know my weakness huh? You know your jealousy will kill me. Don't do that again." I faced and hugged him tightly. And we're like swaying and dancing while hugging for so long.

"I miss you too baby, but I hate you for thinking I am meeting another guy." I pouted as I rested my chin on his shoulder.

"Iam really sorry. Really I am." he said.

I kissed him on his lips while we're hugging."You're forgiven"

"Please forgive me again." he said."silly" I said and pecked his lips again and again and another one.

"I love you, I won't let go of this hug."

"Ok, but I have a surprise for you." he said

"what is it?" I pulled away. "really?"

"I thought you're not going to let go of this hug?" he said with a smile. He continued hugging me.

"well."

"It's no surprise though. I've set a date. haha. I just missed having that." he kissed me on lips.

"Well, let's go." I said.

He grabbed my hand and went to his car outside. I love you Henry for always making me happy, for loving me. I love you even more everyday. I love you Mochi, I love you chubby cheeks, YOURE MY SUPER MAN.

*HENRY's POV

Alright. now I am back, She doesn't know I am going to propose to her tonight. Thanks for my hyungs for helping me with this idea. I'll just propose but I'll wait for the right time for our wedding. She's still studying. But I can't wait anymore to ask her. Be ready to bbe Mrs. Lau, Laura. hahaha. I still love you for doing me mochis, and for making me smile and for loving me. I love you baby, I won't leave you anymore. YOURE MY SUPER GIRL.