A Scoop of the Sky - Chapter 3

A Scoop of the Sky

 

Previously:

He spoke.

                Real.

                Words.

                “I believe in you , baby! I love you. You must-uh love me to.”

                Everybody was like O: and then they were like ;v;.

                “L’s voice is so beautifur,” whispers Hobaby.

                “Indeed,” agreed Sungyeol.

                And just then a wild Sunggyu reappeared. “You,” he said, pointing at L’s voice. “You have the voice of the thousandths and one angel of my wings. And for that I shall grant you uno wish.”

                L looked towards he sleeping, decapitated soon-to-be princess lover and said, “I give my wish to Myungsoo.” The he realized omg! his sleeping, decapitated soon-to-be princess lover was out cold. “Well in that case, I wish that Myungsoo could get his toe back.”

            Then Sunggyu flung his right hand out, letting out a little “Oh!” and then he did his long arms in a wide circle and after he did some hip s and twirls. Then, all of a sudden, Myungsoo’s foot started to glow very bright. Even Sungyeol, who had travelled the world and seen many pretty things, was mesmerised by the foot. Then, Myungsoo became very laughty. He rolled around the froor raffing. Then he sat up and looked into L’s eyes.

            “You saved me… and my toe,” Myungsoo whispered. “How can I ever repay you?”

            “Please…” said L softly. “Be my baby.”

            Myungsoo gave a tiny smile, “only if you be my manman.”

            Then L pulled Myungsoo into a warm embrace, whose warmth could be compared to the raging inferno of love. They both blushed as L sang softly, like the angel he was:

 

            “Mirror on the wall

            Here we are again

            Through my rise and fall

            You’ve been my only friend

            They tell me that they can’t

            Understand the man I am

            So why are we here,

            Talking to each other agai-i-i-in?”

 

            Myungsoo blushed again, even redder than the glow of a pink cherry, and replied, “I love you.”

At that, everyone started tearing up…paper. Except for Hobaby, who was crying from the beginning.

L looked endearingly into the eyes of his best friend lover and noticed, “Your eyes are like limpid pools of the rawest and purest form of the heavens themselves- a scoop of the sky.”

            “Well, I have some BBQ with my BBWoo to get back BBtoo, if you know what I mean~?” Sunggyu said, winking. But nobody noticed, because everybody’s attention was pon L and Myungsoo hugging. Sunggyu left his post by the banister and pulled out a note from his back… pocket. He held it up by Sungyeol’s face and said, “You look pretty damn literate. Read it.”

            Sungyeol glanced up at it and said, “I know what it says.”

            “Say it… out loud.”

            “I…I…I feel that.”

            “Thanks!” chirped Sunggyu, as that was his cue to leave. He then poofed into oblivion in a cloud of duss. Then the shining duss plastered itself onto the S.S. Woolim Ent Mobile, which became very glittery, but still paling in comparison to Myungsoo’s foot.

            “Well, time for dinner,” said Hochef. Hojun’s brother grabbed U-kwon by the angle and tossed him into le ocean like a shotput. Sungjong, stimulated by the sudden surplus of glitter, shot up and awoke from his maknae stupor, skipping to the kitchen with everybody else.

            Within seconds the deck of the S.S. Wollim Ent Mobile was vacated, save for P.O.

            Minutes later, P.O. woke up and, dazed and confuffled, said, “Where did everybody go?”