Chapter 2: Choi Minki is Mine

NU'EST: NU, Establish, Style, Tempo

Minhyun's POV:

       I looked back at Ren before leaving his room. I sighed and closed the door. The others were downstairs laughing loudly and crazking jokes about our beautiful maknae then it went silent. The laughing seized and no one seemed to move. It wasn't until I heard the creaking of the bottom steps did I know that they were still even here. JR hyung pushed past me and slammed his bedroom door behind him.

             I shrugged and headed downstairs, sitting on the couch next to Aron. Baekho joined us and put his head on my shoulder. We all sighed in unison. I looked between the two of them before asking what happened. Loud music erupted from upstairs. Yeah, JR was pissed.

            "What'd we do now?' I asked, hoping for a logical answer.

            "We were all laughing one minute and then the next JR threw his book across the room and went to his room," Baekho explained, pointing to the book lying sideways against the wall farthest from us.

            Aron stood and marched upstairs in silence. I stared after him and pulled my knees to my chest. Baekho and I enjoyed the quiet for a moment before discussing our very personal problems, mostly ones regarding our leader and maknae.

           "What do you have against Ren?" Baekho asked, sounding very protective.

           "I have nothing against him, he's perfect," I said. "He's sweet until you piss him off and he's beautiful, he cares about almost anything he comes in contact with and he works hard. I can't help but love him," I continued. I looked over at my hyung. "What do you have against our maknae?"

           "I love him too, just in a more protective brotherly way," he made an adorable aegyo face, "we're both blonde after all," I laughed and put my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. "What about JR hyung? What do you think his problem is?" We simply looked at each other and shrugged.

           "Bipolar maybe?" I suggested. It was now listed as an option. "Do you think Aron hyung loves Ren too?" Baekho nodded.

           "You two still up?" We looked back and saw JR hyung. He was in his pajama bottoms, no shirt. He walked to the kitchen then appeared again, now with an apple in hand.

           "What are you doing back down here?" I asked. He took a bite and pointed to the disarrayed book lying against the wall.

           "I forgot my book," he grabbed it and began heading back upstairs. "Go to bed!" he yelled, followed by his door slamming again.

~~~~~~

           The next morning was quiet. Ren woke up late again. He's so pretty even when he's sleepy. He dragged himself to the cabinet and pulled out a box of cereal. I frowned to myself, thinking back on yesterday morning. It was just a joke but I can definately tell he's getting tired of us. JR called us into the living room once we all finsihed our breakfast. Our manager told us our schedule for the day. Two live performances, break, then dance practice, which lasts for hours. We walked out to the van and got into our regular seats. Aron in the passenger seat, me and Baekho following behind him in the two captin seats and JR and Ren in the very back. Ren fell asleep halfway through the ride, resting his head on JR's shoulder. At that moment I was ready to end JR hyung. He didn't deserve Ren. He was too serious all the time and got mad at every little thing that doesn't go his way, unless manager hyung was around then he was Aegyo Leader JR. Screw that ! Ren was mine!

~~~~~~ 

         "Hey what's up loser," I sang, pressing my hands to Ren's back. He fell to his knees and I immediately wanted to help him up but I couldn't.

Dachyeo, molli bikyeo dachyeo...

          Ren was so cute standing up for himself. I smiled shyly when Aron hyung helped me up. I was distracted by my thoughts of my darling Ren. We danced and sang forcefully, everyone cheered and we ran offstage. We waited patiently backstage until it was time for the winners to be announced. I saw my beautiful blonde out of the corner of my eye and noticed he was talking to JR hyung. Damn him. He put his hand on Ren's shoulder and leaned in toward him. He whispered what seemed to be sweet nothings into the blonde's ear. Ren blushed. No! I should be the one making his blood rush to his cheeks. I want to be the reason he's embarrassed. I growled low in my throat and gripped tightly onto the water bottle in my hand. I smirked evily and stared between the bottle and them before throwing across the room. It missed JR hyung's head by an inch. They both stared in my direction with shock painted acorss their faces. I went wide eyed in disbelief. I actually did that? I quickly walked away and curled up in the corner of the waiting room. Baekho joined me, handing me a new bottle of water and asking what happened. I shook my head, not really in the mood to answer right now. He simply smiled and sipped his water. I looked back up at Ren and JR. Oh, how I loathed JR hyung right now.

        Dance practice was hell but being home seemed to make us all feel a lot better. We piled into the living room and nearly collapsed on the floor. Aron and JR quickly stripped of their shirts and walked around fanning themselves. I linked my arms around Ren's small waist and spun him around before falling back on the couch, he landing on my lap. I smiled in victory and squeezed him. He flayed his arms trying to get up but gave up immediately and sprawled out across me.

        "Hot!" he whined. JR hyung chuckled behind us and waved his shirt over Ren's face.

        "Don't worry, we'll get the AC on in a little bit," he reassured the maknae and climbed over the couch, plopping down next to us. He spread his legs and arms, taking up the rest of couch space.

Go away, Ren is mine for once...

         "Hyung, do we have any ice cream?" JR shrugged.

No baby, don't talk to him, he'll take you from me...

        "Probably," JR turned and yelled to Baekho, who had shoved his head into the freezer to cool off, to bring some ice cream since he was there anyway.

Stop talking to him, he's mine! You don't ing deserve him! He's mine! God damn you JR!

        "Thank you hyung," Ren said in a cute sing songy voice. JR pinched Ren's chheek and smiled brightly. I can't take this anymore.

        "STOP IT!" I yelled. Everyone paused. Ren was no longer in my lap, he was in the kitchen. Baekho sat next to me with his shirt half pulled over his face. JR was laying across the love seat and Aron was on his way upstairs. They stared at me as if I was insane. Maybe I am. Baekho put his hand on my shoulder.

        "You've been acting really weird lately, maybe you should get some rest," I mindlessly nodded and stood. I ran my fingers through my hair and made my way upstairs. I shook my head as I sat in the corner of my room. What just happened down there? I imagined how everyone looked. Ren had smiled shyly at me when I passed him. I smirked and grabbeb my iPod. I now have a mission and will do anything to make sure I accomplish it. Just wait for me Ren, you will be mine.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello again! I hope you guys like it, it really to me but let me know what you think. Also so sorry it took sooo long to update :3 Please comment because those really help and will hopefully bring out much better chapters. Thank you everyone <3 :3 :D

~TohoshinkiLove