Trainwreck is not a valid job description.

Behind the scenes.

So, as far as awkward situations go, this wasn't bad...

Okay, I lied, this is awkward as hell. Standing before me were some of the scariest women in kpop: You may have thought just Emma was bad, but no, it does get much worse. For example, Victoria, the manager for BIGBANG, has made seven of the last ten coordinators quit due to stress and health complaints. Lily, the new WM idol, already had a reputation for being almost as huge a diva as Heechul. Except Heechul wasn't five foot something of FLYING KICKAPOW. The there was Emma Wallace (dubbed the second Emma), Yesung's girlfriend. She had never done anything mean, that we'd seen, but the other fans stayed well away from her, and so did we... as a general rule of thumb, anyone who could be friends with Emma should be kept well away from.

And last, but certainly not least, there was Alyanna, president of the Shawols. She is one seriously scary individual. I had only really met her once, after I got this job last year in the middle of the Japanese promotions. She had seemed nice enough when introduced, but I'd found out from Helen and Siofra afterwards that she could arrange to have things... happen, if you got too close to Taeminnie. 

They were chatting innociously enough, something about a new club that had opened up in Hongdae. Everything seemed innocent. Too innocent. I glanced around the room waiting for something to jump out at me. There must be something ulterior happening here. A few light managers were chatting by the door, and I caught a glimpse of the boys queuing to go out on stage. Taemin was fiddling with his hair (if he ruins my masterpiece I swear to god) and Jonghyun was picking his nose. Nothing seemed too strange.

I would later find out that two of the sound techs were being extorted for money by Taeyang, but that was neither here nor there.

I tuned back into the conversation, but I still jumped when anyone passed by me. Something was not right with the universe. Helen burst out laughing as Victoria told her about the talent Seungri decided to try out on variety shows. Emma kept out of the conversation, instead chatting to Lily about 'Sangria' and how it was trying to copy Taeyang. Does she even know she's stopped making sense, or...? 

For someone completely petrifying and everything she sure was a derp.

The chat flowed smoothly for a few more minutes, and I slowly began to relax. Maybe the world wasn't out to get me and I was just being psychotic. It wouldn't be the first time that had proven to be true. We all wandered over to see what was going on on stage. SHINee were performing Stranger, and even Emma looked grdugingly impressed by their performance. I hummed along to the song and admired my work. They all looked flawless. Even I blushed as Jonghyun winked at the fans. I must be going crazy. 

I could feel the fan's excitement, and it almost felt like an electricity was crackling through the air. All too soon the performance was over, and I slapped myself in the face. The did I think I was doing. If I started fangirling around the boys now, I couldn't order them around like I needed to. The MC announced that BIGBANG would be performing next, and I turned to the stage again. I felt Emma stand up straighter behind me. If she thought her boys could outperform mine, she could think again. 

 

 

Okay I finally finished this chapter. .___. I lost all my notes for this story, so... be nice. XD I was winging it the whole way through. Also I don't hate bigbang (anymore), Saoirse is just being competitive.