I'm Sorry

One Fine Spring Day

It was spring. A warm spring day and there was a slight breeze in the air. Ryeowook was sitting on a bench in the park. He closed his eyes and sighed. The wind blew his hair out of his face and he leaned back.

He could recall everything that happened that night, it had the same breeze as there was right now. A warm breeze flowing slightly and engulfing him in it.

~

She looked over at her boyfriend who stood beside her as she had given him the flower pot. She had give him the flower.

Hoping it would bloom again she smiled before she took his hand.

"As long as it blooms, I will be by your side" she said smiling and kissed his cheek. He smiled and squezeed her hand.

~

But now it had been almost half a year since she had give it to him and she was there with Ryeowook again, but this time she wasn't holding his hand.

Shesighed and turned around to Ryeowook who stood some distance from her.

"Wookie... Ani... Ryeowook... I" she swallowed. This was a hard decision for her to make but she had to.

"I don't think we should be together anymore" she said and looked at him.

"But you said-"

"I know what I said"she sighed and turned around.

"Ryewook... It's over now"

Ryeowook looked at her as she started to walk away.

She felt his arms wrap around her body and she stopped.

She looked down at his arms and felt him snuggle to into her neck as he always did.

"Pleasedon't do this to me" he said quietly into her ear.

"Ryeowook... I have to. I'm sorry" She took the mans arms away from around her body and left him there.

~

Ryeowook is sitting in his room now, watching the flower she had give him a year earlier, now it was blooming again.

He sighed as the scent of her filled the room.

He had always been afraid to loose her. Now he had.

The first days had seemed like an eternity and he couldn't forget her, neither had he forgotten her after the winter.

He had just wanted to sleep. To pretend that it hadn't happened. Everyday he wished it had just been a dream.

But everytime it was real.

~

Walking down the street Ryewook was not watching where he was going, just forward.

Neither did he notice someone watching him.

"Excuse me!" A young girl stepped infront of him.

He stopped and looked down at her.

She had an smile on her lips and her light-blue eyes shone in the sunlight. Her blonde hair was tucked aside with a pink ribbon.

"Could you help me to get to this adress?" she asked in an unsure korean.

He looked down at the paper she was holding. It was the same apartmentbuilding as his.

He nodded his head and she smiled widely.

"Kamshamida!" she said bowing as she picked up a shoulder bag and started pulling her other bag behind herself.

They didn't say anything as they walked but as they got to the apartment he looked over to her.

She was slightly shorter than him and was wearing dark blue jeans and a baby-pink sweater.

Ryeowook looked at her.

"Here it is" he said and pushed in the code to the door and opened it to her.

"Thank you for the help" she said smiling a bright smile and she stepped in.

Ryewook nodded and went up to his apartment as she went to the house-owner.

~

A week later Ryewook stepped out from his apartment and came face to face to the same girl he had met a week ago on the streets.

She was holding a laundry basket in her arms.

"Oh, hi..." she said smiling

"So you're my neighbour, I'm Katie"

Ryeowook smiled slightly and nodded.

"Would you like to have a cup of tea?"

~

That was the day that Ryeowook started believing that he would fall in love again.

That cup of tea, with that girl, started slowly to develop into a friendship.

~

"Oppa~Smile!" Katie said holding up her camera infront of the two of them. She pushed the buttun as she and Ryewook smiled.

She took the camera down and looked at the photo. She then put the camera down in her bag and stood up.

She took Ryeowook's hand and pulled him down the beach to the water, in waist-high water she turned to him and put her arms around his neck.

He held her waist and smiled down at her.

Then he leaned down and their lips met in a sweet kiss.

_____________

I know it's short, but hey, it was like my first fanfic xD