Chapter 4

Just The Two Of Us

"SANDEUL?!?" Chaerin shouted his name out loud, shockingly.

"Hmm? You know him? See! It's not to bad yeah? You even know him" Omma smiled.

"OMMA! HE'S THAT GUY IN HIGH SCHOOL WHO ALWAYS BULLIES ME!! That! THAT STUPID KINGKA!" Chaerin was mad, Thinking what Sandeul had done to her in high school. He bullied her, Took her money, embarrass her and all kinds of stuff.

"Ouuhh.." Appa said.

"Nahh. don't worry, I watch alot of drama. People like that always end up loving each other."  omma smile amd pats my back.

"But he never! I tell ya! NEBA!! been nice to me! Not even trying to help me or saying 'Thank you' when I help him doing his work! GRRR!! I'm going to bed!" Chaerin runs upstairs to her room and slam the door.

"*sigh* Appa, think it's gonna be ok?" Omma sigh and so did appa, he didn't answer what Omma said.

---------------------------------------

--Chaerin's room--

"!@#$^##*@*@(!(!&@^@%#" Chaerin's got mentally collapsed and didnt know what she's talking about. after she talk and talk by herself, but didnt know what she's even talking about, She went sleepy and close her eyes to sleep.

----------------------------------------

"Eonnie! wake up.. wake.. u.ppp..." Taerin was force by her omma to wake Chaerin up but instead, She's very sleep and slept when she tries to wake Chaerin.

----------------------------------------

"Omma! Taerin-ah! Chaerin-ah!! Both of you wake up now!" Omma open the curtains.

"It's-- too-- brightttt!!" Chaerin sounded like a gollum.

"oommaa...." Taerin sounded like a Ju-on.

"What's with you two ghost? Taerin-ah! Didnt I ask you to wake your sister up? I never said to sleep with her!" Omma sound mad. " And Chaerin-ah! Mr and Mrs Lee and Sandeul is coming! You better wash up! Then we're invited to have lunch with them." Omma added then pull thier Blankets. Chaerin and Taerin quickly woke up and went to the bathroom and wash up. Taerin was already at her room. 

Before Chaerin went to her bathroom, She notice that Mr and Mrs Lee and Sandeul is going to come and they invited them to have lunch together, She stops. ":Wait? You never said that they're coming, And who even said that I agree to have lunch with them? Omma! I got plans with JungJi!"

"I did said that, But you slammed the door to hard. That's why you didnt here." Omma said.

"Yeobo! Chaerin-ah! They're here!" Appa shout from downstairs.

"Yah! Paili!" omma pushed Chaerin to the bathroom. Chaerin sigh and just do what her omma says.

---------------------------------

Chaerin went down wearing:

She went down with her ulzzang-like face.

"Ahh~ There she is." Chaerin mom said.

"Sorry for the late.." Chaerin gives a fake smile but looks like she's smiling sincere.

"Ahh. She do looks beautiful, Junghwan will be really impressed." Mrs Lee said.

"Jung--?" (Oh wait.. Yeah.. His real name is Lee Junghwan.. Urghh) Chaerin though.

"Where is that kid." Mr Lee said. He was about to take out his phone and called Sandeul and then suddenly someone knock the door and open it, It was Sandeul.

" Ah. There he is. Junghwan-ah, Meet your fiancee, Park Chaerin."

"C-chaerin?!?" Sandeul was shock. Chaerin just sigh and look down.

"Know each other? Isn't that great?" Mrs Lee said.

(why does all mom have to say the same thing?) Chaerin though and sigh.

"Her? I couldnt Possibly be married with her right? You're joking!" Sandeul said.

"Junghwan! What's wrong with you? Is it wrong to marry a beautiful girl like her?" Mr Lee said.

"She was a nerd!"

"Junghwan!" Mrs Lee yelled. "I thought we talked about this! If you're not being nice to her you're going to lose everything." Mrs. Lee added. Sandeul just stay quiet and looked down.

"I'm very sorry." Mr Lee bows.

"*chuckles* It's just the beginning. They'll get used to it." Chaerin's mom said.

"Yeah. Junghwan-ah, Take Chaerin out. We adults wanna talk about your marriage." Mr. Lee said. Junghwan still didnt say anything and then hold Chaerin hand and went outside.

 


I'm very sorry for not update for looong time T^T

I had a fever!! Anyway, Hope hope you forgive me.. :l

Please keep Reading - Comment - Subscribe