Chapter 1

Just The Two Of Us

"Chaerin-ah!!" Jungji jumps on Chaerin bed.

"ahhh... What?" Chaerin mumbled.

" *gasp* you don't know what day today is??"

"I don't know, I do not wanna know and what's more important, I don't care. Kay I'm going back to bed." mumbled and close back he eyes.

"Yah! It's Taerin's graduation day!! Taerin? Your little sister? remember?? still don't care?" Jungji shout.

Chaerin quickly went out of bed. "WHAAAATT? seriously?" 

"Duh! HURRY!" Jungji push Chaerin to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------

After Chaerin apply her makeups and what-so-ever. She went down with wearing this:

 

 

"Uwahhh~ You're so pretty Chaerin, Im jealous." Jungji pout.

"What are you saying? I'm not 'that' so pretty.." Chaerin put her tounge out.
 
"Ah. Jungji-ah, thanks for helping me waking her up." Chaerin's omma smile innocently.
 
"ahahahaha~ That's nothing eomeoni wahahaha~" Jungji said to Chaerin mom.
 
 
"You all ready? Kaja! Taerin will be sad if we came late." Chaerin appa say.
 
---------------------------------------
 
When they all arrives, Taerin came to us and hug omma, then appa, and then Chaerin and Jungji. After Taerin let go of Chaerin and Jungji, a guy suddenly comes infront of Chaerin. He cover his face witha bouquet of flowers.
 
"Uhh.. H-hello..?" Chaerin says.
 
That guy reveals his face. "Noona! remmember me?" Then he bear hug Chaerin.
 
"Channie!" Chaerin hug him back. "Wah~ You have grown. kekeke~" Chaerin added.
 
"And noona , wow! You look even more prettier than before!" Gongchan said and gave Chaerin the bouquet.
 
"hehe~ For me? awhh~ Kamsa!" Chaerin smile.
 
"Channie! Yah Channie! Where'd you go?" Two tall guys came. The first guy is wearing spectacle, have shoulder length hair. The other one is charming.
 
"Ah hyung! Meet Chaerin! Park Chaerin, My childhood noona~ keke"  Channie said while arm locking Chaerin head.
 
"y-yah! c-channie!! You're ch- *chough* choking me!!" Chaerin shout.
 
"Yah channie! what are you doing? You know that's rude." That Charming gyu say and pull Chaerin from Channie.
 
"Mianhae hyung..."  gongchan pout.
 
"T-that's nothing..." Chaerin said. "Uh..I'm Park Chaerin.. Nice to meet you." She added and smiles cutely.
 
"Jung Jinyoung. 22. Nice to meet you too~ And this is Shin Dong Woo. 22 too~" Said the guy who pull her. "And you can call him Cnu!" Added gongchan.
 
"So oppa? hehe~" Chaerin show her aegyo.Channie and Jinyoung blushed. Thinking that Chaerin's so cute.
 
After a few minutes later after they talked, they all went home. But before they went home, Channie did say to Chaerin if she knew B1A4, Chaerin said no. Then Channie decided to invited Chaerin to B1A4 solo concert. Chaerin agreed to come tonight.
 
 
 

 

How was it so far?? Good or bad??

Tell me what's my mistake kay?? :D

Comment!! - Subscribe!!