Attraction

Authority for Loving You

He was wearing the same smile when Minsu accidentally tripped and clung into his built chest. He was wearing the same eyes, the same teeth. The same eyes. Staring at him sparkingly with the help of sunlight.

Kyuhyun was dazed off. He really didn't expect this to happen. How could this be? He didn't have to think about this. He had lost his feelings, hadn't he? But still, their existence now slightly stunning him, in psychologic way.

"Ah, hello Sir, I'm sorry but... Are you really feeling okay?" The boy who looked like around his age stared with a worrying face. The same with Chaeka earlier, but this time Kyuhyun felt like he was being concerned by Minsu himself. Sungmin resembled her so much. But he had to throw this tremor.

Kyuhyun had to run. He just had to. Now.

He dashed away. Not the embarassing way, he just stood up and walked a little faster than usual. Leaving Chaeka and Sungmin confused.

 

Am I really that stubborn? Am I still loving Minsu? Is it okay to not move forward?

 

Sungmin and Chaeka left dumbfounded. They didn't know exactly why Kyuhyun just left like that. They watched him walked until finally vanished behind a wall.

Sungmin stared the wall, as if his stare would make the wall split and show where Kyuhyun was going. He sighed in disappointment after realized what stupid thing he just thought. Chaeka poked his shoulder and looked at him.

"I thought I've seen him somewhere." She said. Sungmin frowned. Not that he didn't feel the same. It was evident then, the familiar feel. He only nodded and took her hand.

"Let's go, we have to do many things because it's holiday, right?"

"Of course!" She chanted happily and pulled Sungmin to run to the amusement park.

 

 

 

Sungmin was abroad when she heard Minsu was dead. His trembling hands grabbed the phone unsteadily, and dropped it with a silent crack. He dripped a tear and wept, didn't care if his uncle on the other line had hung up or not.

His sister, his precious sister. Altough Minsu is a tomboy, she has a gentle side and it makes her adorable. Sungmin can't hold his scream.

They have been together. They must not be apart. No. It couldn't be. It must be a joke.

 

He started to laugh.

 

It doesn't even funny. He felt he just needed to. Mixed with tears. Heavy sound of sobs and coughs.

 

Days felt like years since he received the call telling Minsu was no longer in this world, and he surely felt like that. He lost marks, lost his full scholarship, and went back to Korea to attend local college. Still taking his music faculty, he began to compose ballad and broken love songs, with a light and painful strim of classical guitar. He often cried while perfoming, sent the audience silent with every notes he strimmed.

The sound he made was like a melancholy rant, like a lover missing his loving-partner.

He lost his smiles, his loud laughter, his talkative rant. He lost his light.

It's hard now, without her smiles.

It's hard now, without her jokes.

It's hard now, without her painful punches and playful kicks.

Without her.

 

Minsu would be saved, if only he was there. She will still could welcome him back in the airport when he got back. Minsu would still chatter and gossip with him, if only he was there. Minsu would still send him heartwarming e-mails, if only he was there. Thousands of 'if only's repeated in Sungmin's brain.

 

He thought he was going to be like that for eternity, 'till death. But fate said different.

 

He met a certain Kang Chaeka. A girl with nice smile and warm hands. She came with love and care, caressing his broken heart and soothingly arrange back the dripping pieces of his life.

He began to smile properly, laugh cheerfully, and amused by Chaeka's jokes. He felt like Chaeka was an angel sent from heaven. When the girl heard that, she just punched his chest playfully and said : 'if I'm an angel, our love will be forbidden, you fool!'

Sungmin smiled.

He was happy he finally found Chaeka.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun stared on his laptop again. This time he didn't even open it. He was thinking. Of what?

He thought of fate. He started a childish thought that this day was the day he should change and move forward. He wanted to shrug and ignore the feeling, but he couldn't deny.

He felt so excited and want to meet them again somewhere. He wanted to. For real. But his expresionless face did the opposite.

 

Cho Kyuhyun couldn't deny.

 

 

He was attracted.

 

A/N : I'm sorry, it's a way LATE update and this is all I could write ._. I'd try to update more frequently soon.