Encounter

Authority for Loving You

"Mr Cho, the representative of your supported company is waiting for you in the meeting room." A woman with glasses talked to Kyuhyun, who was sitting down on a couch and watched television blankly.

"Just a second," he said while standing up, grabbing the remote and turned off the TV. He saw his secretary walked out of his office room, and he followed.

The meeting was simply consisted of a little presentation from that other company--that was supported by Kyuhyun's superior brand of gadgets, and introducing of a new product that they will be working together to make. Kyuhyun just stared blankly with no interest, said okay after seeing the product looked good to promote. Then it ended with also a simple 'thank you for your attendance and presentation' by Kyuhyun's secretary. The men walked off the meeting room, leaving Kyuhyun with a bored face. He walked out too, together with the secretary, locking the meeting room's door.

His secretary had already left him in his office room. He sat again on the couch and the TV. Nothing's entertaining, he said to himself.

It was already afternoon, three o'clock. The meeting had his 2 hours of time. Maybe he should get some oxygen, REAL oxygen outside. He got off his office room, told the secretary that he would go home early. The woman nodded, Kyuhyun wouldn't have any meetings or something to do about the company that day. He was the CEO anyway. Just checking out papers, signing, and checking the income and expediture of the company.

 

 

He decided to go to the nearest park, walking with his work coat, all black excluding his inner shirt. He inhaled deeply, feeling the fresh air filled his lungs. he admitted, it was pretty calming. Since the trees, flowers, and bushes was arranged neatly and there was so much of them there. He sat on an empty chair there. He closed his eyes.

There's nothing to think of. He has everything, does he?

Except one.

He has no feelings. That have been a single thing he kept hearing from his classmates since he was on the third grade of elementary school, exactly when his mother died. He started to not trusting anyone. His mother was killed by someone he really didn't expect. His own father. Just because of those pieces of paper named money. His father was blinded by money and would do anything to get that thing. Little Kyuhyun just saw it with his innocent eyes, when his father was drunk, carrying a bottle of unpaid vodka. His mother was right there pleading to him to stop doing useless things. The drunken father was pissed off and just grabbed a knife, freely stabbed his mother right on her heart.

Then it dripped. The red nasty liquid. Trailing down his mother's hands, dirtying her shirt. The rusty rotten smell ghosting into his nose and instantly he felt like puking.

He was really scared to death. He hid under his bed. He heard something being burned and looked out his room. His father was burning a lot of things near the electricity source. The man caught the little boy staring disbelievingly at him. The eyes were frightening, glinting with insanity. Kyuhyun shocked, ran as fast as he could out of that huge house.

There he was, stood before his burning house. He sobbed saddenly, mewled with the loneliness surrounding his little body.

Then a hand suddenly poked his shoulder.

 

 

He gasped, woken up. His eyes went wide.

What he saw right after he woke up, is a real beauty.

Black orbs glanced softly against his own. The milky white skin before him contracted and formed a very beautiful smile. Those eyebrows furrowed, showing a slight concern. He swears he could draw an imaginary wings stretched behind that georgeous figure, to make it become a real angel. The soft grasp on his shoulder, the warm yet soothing feeling of the palms on his cheek, the sweet scent of mint fragrance. The dim sunlight touched the calming expression of that face. Sending shivers running up his spine.

Kyuhyun has only one thing in his mind at that moment of time :

 

'Have I already dead?'