Chapter 8: Sleepover (The story is fiction starting the one you walk with them going home)

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 8: Sleepover

Ji Eun’s POV:

Dismissal will finally come and all of us did our own stuff. They powdered their faces, they clean the room, they fix their things, comb their hair, applying gel in their hairs, and many others. This are the few things that our friend do in dismissal time, while on the other hand, I was just silently waiting for the teacher to come rather to do those stuffs. It’s really boring you know? My unnies are doing their own stuffs and my oppas are just chatting around.

*When can I know you well?*

I spotted the orange-haired guy standing just under the aircon and feel the coolness of the air.

*What a punk, doesn’t even care about our classmates*

I sighed and do my own thing.

0_0

*He finally speak, well not a nice one but at least he speak!*

“YAH! Hyung! Can I borrow your comb?” He said in a shouting voice and his friend gives him one.

*That must be C.A.P, Why is L.Joe so impolite around his hyungs?!*

“Ji Eun! Come along! I’ll be telling you something!” I heard a voice at the back and I look back to see Woohyun calling me.

“Oppa! Waeyo?” I asked and he drag me to the Infinite boys.

*What the hell*

I look up to see L oppa looking at me and I look away completely dumb why is he looking at me.

“You want to know us better right?” Sungjong oppa asked and I nodded.

“How bout we have a sle-“

“OK CLASS, Please sit down in your places, I will be changing your places tomorrow and you need to bring your books and all, we will be having our first discussion in History tomorrow!” Sir shouted and I pouted.


“OOOHH!” The class hissed and I chuckled a little on how dumb they are.

“Line up now so we can go home”

After lining and several time of pushing on how much they want to end the day, I gathered around the logbook section to logout.

I saw the crowded place in the section and grumbled.

*Dang It! Why can’t they just line one by one to have a good lining?*

“Are you guys that excited to go home?” I chuckled and did my perfect plan. I run through the logbook since their faces are busy looking with a blank stare in the place I was staying a while ago, they now look at me and I swiftly log out my name and before they got the logbook, I place it in the table and I did a merhong face.

“GOODBYE!” I shouted happily and they growled on how stupid they are.

“JI EUN!” A boy’s voice said and I look back to see Dongwoo oppa waving at me.

“Wae?”

“Don’t you want to wait for us? The others are still logging out!”

“Why will I even wait for all of you?” I said and start walking forward near the gate when suddenly someone grab me by the arm.

“YAH! Wait for us!” Sungyeol remove his hands on mine and I grumbled in defeat.

*WOW. His hella fast! He was just there in the logbook section!*

Soon, they gather in front of me and I stay back.

“Yah, are you avoiding us?” Woohyun oppa said and I shake my heads. “So why are you not walking beside us?”

“Ah, haha, Oh yeah, you’re my neighbor’s right?” I rub my neck and I chuckled.

*Silly me!*

The walk was not that long and it only take 4-5 minutes. I look at them and they are still in line even though I was already standing in front of my door.

“Why are you guys not yet going?”

“Well cousin, you want to know the members well right?”

I nodded, “AND?”

“We will be having a sleepover in your house! Isn’t that great?”

“WHAT!!!!” My eyes bulge out with shock and cover my hands in my mouth.

*THIS HANDSOME BOYS WILL BE SLEEPING IN MY HOUSE???!!!*

“So… whose brilliant idea is this!!!” I shock them all a glare and they back out.

“Yah! I thought you want to know them better? So why not let them sleep in your house for just one night?” My cousin blurted and laugh, he open the door in my house and did ballet moves.

“YAH! My sister are upstairs! Don’t disturb them and don’t be noisy!” I shouted and sighed, they all entered inside and saw my mom coming near us.

“Sungjong! What brings you here?” My mom said and my cousin bowed respectfully and said, “Is it okay for the 7 of us to spend the night here? We are all your neighbors and we only want to know Ji Eun better! Is it okay?”

My mom nodded and ruffled oppa’s hair, “Why you little kids, Of course you can stay here, for one condition”

*PLEASE LET IT BE HARD!*

“How bout the 7 of you introduce yourself to me before sleeping in my territory?” My mom said and I sighed.

*DAMN. This one condition of my mom is so easy* I ruffled my hair in annoyance and sit in one chair.

The 7 of them stand in line and they begun,

“Annyeohaseyo Omonim, Good Evening, I’m Kim Sunggyu, the eldest of the boys” He bowed.

“Annyeohaseyo Omonim, Good Evening, I’m Nam Woohyun!” He also bowed.

Soon they all said there greetings and bowed to my mom.

“Good. You can stay here for today! Ji Eun, lead them in their rooms!”

“AISSSSHH”

“Ji Eun!”

“OK!”

“Let’s GO! After leading all of you in your respective rooms, I will be cooking either of the choices you make”

“What’s the choices?” Sunggyu oppa asked and I smiled.

“Cordon Bleu, Seaweed Soup, Chicken or Pasta, Your choice”

“I want Cordon Bleu! It’s been years I haven’t eaten one!” Sungyeol shouted and raise his hands.

“I want Chicken! Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!” Dongwoo shouted.

“I want Soup!!!!!!” Woohyun oppa shouted even louder.

“I want Pasta! Pasta! The red one!!!!” Sungjong shouted louder than ever.

*WHAT THE HELL!!! ARE THEY HAVING A SHOUTING CONTEST!!!*

AUTHOR’S POV:

Soon they all shouted for different varieties of foods except L. He was just waiting for the last decision so that he can eat. He rub his neck and shouted, “YAH! WILL YOU GUYS STOP SHOUTING!!!!”

All of them stop and put their heads down.

*Never knew L is so scary!* I thought and just sighed.

“OK! You guys want all of the choices, what do I do now? I will be cooking all of them with my 2 hands??!!” You shouted and folded your arms.

“Ok guys, let’s just pick 2 of the choices, who wants pasta?”

Sungjong is the only one who raise his hands.

*Damn! NO PASTA???!!*

“Pasta lose, who wants soup?”

Woohyun raised his hands and frown afterwards.

*BUT I WANT SOUP!*

“So, it’s decided, Cordon Bleu and Chicken! TIME TO COOK! All of you go to your assigned rooms, there are a lot of guest rooms at the third floor, go pick one and afterwards, go down so that you guys can help me cook!” You shouted and all of them obeyed.

They enter in the elevator and pressed 3. They arrive and see so elegant ways and look at the doors.

“Hyung! I’ll be here! 100 is the number of this room! Go pick yours now!” Sungjong shouted and entered the room.

Soon, all of them pick their rooms and changed.

After changing, they got down together to see you cooking. You pony your hair in a messy bun and you were a blue-dotted cute apron cooking the chicken, the cordon bleu is already ready and is only heated in the microwave, you heard the footsteps and you look back to see all of them in pajamas.

*How cute* you thought and smiled at them.

*DAMN SHE’S SOOO PRETTY* All of them thought.

“FOOOODDDD!”


 

Yo Guys! Sorry for not updating! I’m busy for some stuffs!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE.

 

CUPPIEEEE UNNIE! Thanks for the advice!

But, at my previous chapter, the color in the diary part cannot be changed!

OTTEOKEE!