Chapter 9: DEAD?

A Clash Between Two Different Kingkas [SUPER HIATUS]

 

Chapter 9: Dead?

STILL FICTION :P

YOUR POV:

“Yah! I know you want food, but can you please wait for the others especially my sisters and my mom?” I look at the hungry Woohyun and he pouted.

“Nuh-uh, Not gonna pass Woohyun oppa”

I look at the cooking food and smiled in delight since it is already finish, I taste the food and it was splendid, I can’t deny my cooking skills.

The microwave stop and I reach out the cordon bleu, I smelled it and I already know it is going to be great. I place the foods in our table and put 11 plates, put 11 napkins, 11 pairs of chopsticks, 11 spoons and 11 forks.

*I hope they like it*

I heard heavy footsteps and I knew it right away, someone hug me from behind and I look back to see my lil sister hugging me from behind.

I giggled and give her a peck in the cheeks.

“Unnie, who are those handsome guys?”

“Aiggoooo~~ who are you referring to? As much as I know, no one was good looking at the 7 of them”

“Unnie, I know you too much, if you saw handsome boys you will keep it cool and keep your feelings underneath”

“Arasso, Arasso, they are Infinite Oppas, you don’t need to know their names since you won’t see them often anyway, go, sit at one of the chairs, the food is done, all I need is to serve the rice, Palyi!”

She nodded and sit at the food, she reach out for one chicken when I shouted, “Yah! Wait for oppas, your sister and mom! You can’t eat them! We should be eating together!”

“But Unnie! I’m hungry!”

“Arasso, I will let you eat that, IF you call umma and Yuri”

She nodded and run through the elevator, I chuckled a bit and recognize 7 pairs of eyes looking at me, I look at them and give a what-are-you-staring-at look and the just shook there heads.

“Yah! Oppas, Go sit in your places, I just need to serve some rice and it is all done, my lil sister is already hungry and I don’t want her to cry!”

They all nodded and they sit in random chairs, I notice woohyun sitting at the front chair when my mom was suppose to see and I give him a look.

*What the hell, there are a lot of chairs with foods on and he choose the front chair?!*

“Oppa, my mom will be sitting there, I don’t know what will my mom react when someone is sitting in her place, even me and my sisters can’t sit there, so I suggest you to just sit at another place, Sorry” I smiled and go to the rice cooker, serve 11 bowls of rice and place it in the table.

“UNNIE! I’M HERE ALREADY WITH RIAN UNNIE! I caught her sleeping while finishing her homework! Bad Unnie!” She giggled and Rian just look back completely embarrass with 7 boys looking at her.

She drag me outside the dining table and grumbled, “Unnie! Who are those handsome guys?”

“SO… your calling oppas handsome and not my idol!” I raise an eyebrow and she just spat at me.

“Yah! Let’s just eat arasso, I will tell you later”

She nodded and we arrive at the dining table when our telephone rings.

I just look at it dumbfounded and someone shouted, “When are picking the phone?” I look at Hoya giving me a smiled and I finally reach out for the phone.

“Annyeohaseyo, Ji Eun-imnida”

“Ji-Eunnie, I be having a trip to Morocco and will come back after 3 weeks, take care of your sisters and you know where to get money right? Arasso, Goodbye and I love you!”

“Stay sa-“The phone hung up and I sighed, I sit at my place sad when I heard my mom leaving and just stared at the chair where my mom sits and the untouched food.

“What’s the matter unnie?” Rian said and I just blink my eyes.

Author’s POV:

“Ok, let’s eat, Yuri, do the prayer” She nodded and prayed, after praying they start grabbing the food.

“Wow! I never knew you cook little cousin!” Sungjong said and eat the food like he was already in heaven.

“THIS IS AMAZING” Woohyun said with his mouth full of food.

“YOUR COOKING SKILLS IS D-A-E-B-A-K!” Sungyeol shouted and doesn’t care about the utensils anymore and eat the chicken with his hands.

“You’re really good at cooking!” Sunggyu also commented and eat the cordon bleu with his eyes smiling.

“THIS IS HEAVEN!” Hoya shouted.

“AWESOOOOMMMEEE” Dongwoo shouted like a dinosaur and rawr making your lil sister laugh.

“It’s not that good” L just simply said not looking at you and eat the food.

You just look at your untouched food in front of you. You sighed and thought *I lose my appetite, why do you have to call when I was very hungry umma! I hope you feel safe and secure there, I love you”

You stand and just went to the door and you bang the door hard and loud enough for the 9 of them to hear. You breathe in and out thinking of what might happen. You just sighed and sit at the clean grass, lied on top of them and place your arms above your forehead thinking.

On the other side,

“Look at what you did L! She walked out and didn’t even eat!” Woohyun growled and run outside, he look at you and thought that you fainted or something because of your lying position of what might seem that you fall and fainted. He run through the door and shouted,

“JI EUN FAINTED!”

Their eyes bulge out, never thought that this will happen.

“I think she did not eat anything in school and ended up to faint because of the untouched food and nonstop cooking” Rian said and sighed.

Yuri begun to cry and hug Rian really tight hoping for her sister to woke up.

*It was my entire fault, if I just say something better than what I just said, she would not faint* L’s guiltiness aroused and sighed.

“YAH! ARE KIDDING WOOHYUN?” Sungyeol shouted not caring if he is a hyung or not.

“No, I am not, how about checking outside?”

They all run and look at you fainted face (Woohyun said).

“UNNIEEE!! DON’T DIE!!! OUR PARENTS WILL BE SAD! EVEN US! UNNIE DON’T LEAVE US! JEBBBAAALLLL!” Yuri shouted and hug you endless times.

*WHAT THE HECK! DID MY SISTER JUST CALL ME DEAD??!!!* You thought.

L reach out for you and said, “I’m sorry, your cooking was fantastic! Even better than my hyungs cooking! Yah! MIAN! You should have said you are dying of hunger!”

*WHAT THE HELL! THIS IS GETTING WEIRD. I DON’T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT. AND L IS BLAMING THE ENTIRE FAULT TO HIMSELF?*

You sit up and open your face to see your 2 younger sisters crying and hugging each other, you look at the 7’s shock face as if I it was a miracle when I sit up.

“UNNNIEEEE!! I THOUGHT YOU WILL LEAVE US!!!!!”

“What are you saying???!! I was just sleeping at the grass! You said I was dying?”

All of their faces look at Woohyun and he just laughed completely embarrass on how stupid he is.

“And why did you say that?” You tap your fingers waiting for an explanation.

“Ah…Well, because I thought you died out of hunger!”

You raise an eyebrow and look at L’s face.

*His guilty, isn’t it?* You thought and smirked.

“Yah! Why are you saying sorry to me?”

“Ah…well… I thought you are angry to me when I said you’re cooking is not that good”

“Pabo! I lose my appetite because of my mom is going to Morocco for 3 weeks!” I laughed at him and he just stared dumbfounded.

“Umma is going to Morocco?”

“Business trip, as always, that’s why I lose my appetite”

“OK GUYS! BACK TO EATING! THANKS FOR THE CONCERN AND I’LL GIVE YOU AN ADVICE!”

“What’s it?!”

“DON’T BELIEVE TO WOOHYUN OPPA!”

“YAHHHH! I HEARD THAT!”

 


 

WHATZ UP BROS!

A VERY LONG CHAPTER RIGHT?

I DON’T KNOW….

I FINALLY GOT A GUITAR^^^^^^^

TRYING TO LEARN NOW!!!

SUSCRIBE AND COMMENTS ARE LOVE!!!