Tension.

The Distance Between Us

347545dym5nnd4fk.gif

 

 
This is it. Oh Ji Young, the dance troupe's official choreographer is here. Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are nervous about this. They know her as a very strict person and she chooses the candidates very well. It's hard to impress her since she has high standards, but once you've succeeded in the auditions, it's really worth it.
 
"Good morning everyone. I'm Oh Ji Young. I thank you all for coming to this audition. To start off, I would give you your first challenge which is impromptu dance wherein you would choose a music written in the papers inside the box and you would perform it in front. For example, I was able to get SNSD's "Mr. Taxi", I would perform it even if I don't know what the steps are. Out of 25, only 13 will be chosen for this challenge. Got it?"
 
"Yes, mam!" They all shouted. This was a tough challenge for the other participants, but for the two of them, it's a piece of cake.
 
"I'll be giving you 10 minutes to choose and practice. Good luck!"
 
This is indeed a tough competition. What if you don't know the dance steps? And what if you have no idea what the song is all about? How would you be able to improvise if ever?
 
All of the participants lined up and get their own papers with the dance on it. Some were happy, while others weren't.
 
"What did you get?" A participant told the other.
 
"Gee by SNSD. You?" She looked satisfied.
 
"Step by KARA. I don't know the dance steps. Ottoke? :(" She replied.
 
"Just improvise, okay? You can do it. Hwaiting!"
 
Hyoyeon was standing next to the other male participants when Eunhyuk went to chat with her.
 
"Hey Hyoyeon, shall we continue?"
 
"With what?"
 
"You've apologized a while ago. Why is that so?"
 
"About yesterday.." She was embarrassed that she can't look at him directly.
 
"Ohh. It's alright." He smiled at her.
 
"No, it isn't. If I were in that position, I would be upset. So yeah, I'm sorry."
 
Kim Hyoyeon apologizing to the one she despises the most? That really is something.
 
"Don't worry about it. I'm okay now. Anyway, what song did you get?"
 
"Mr. Simple by Super Junior. You?"
 
Wooooo! She'll be dancing SJ's song! That's cool 'cause Eunhyuk is a member of that group!
 
"It's embarrassing, really."
 
"Is there such song as that? Let me know already!"
 
"Alright. If you say so. I got "Oh!" by SNSD. You happy now?" Eunhyuk blushed.
 
HAHAHAHAHA! SERIOUSLY???!!
 
Hyoyeon became quiet and she was smiling at the same time.
 
"Ya! Are you laughing at me??"
 
"Haha, no. It's just funny to know that we switched roles. I would dance to your music, and you would dance to mine."
 
"Oh. I thought you were laughing at me."
 
Once again, they were called by Oh Ji Young.
 
"Are you ready everyone? The audition will start in 5...4...3....2....1!"
 
It was indeed a stressful and challenging audition.