Icebreaker

The Distance Between Us

 

775676qbhu5xtpk1.gif
 
Eunhyuk woke up, still unhappy. "I won't go to the dance audition anymore if it will make her mad at me. Damn, if you only knew how much I wanted to be with you." Yes, he really does. And he's falling for her despite of all the things she told him.
 
Then he had an idea. "WAIT. If I wanted to make her like me, I can still think of other ways without ditching the auditions!"
 
What kind of idea is it, Eunhyuk? Share it to us!
 
During the audition, a lot of people arrived and had one question in mind. "Where is Eunhyuk??"
 
"Why is he not here? He wouldn't let the audition pass, would he?" Hyoyeon felt guilty again. "What if he doesn't audition? This is so my fault!"
 
As she was worrying about him, Eunhyuk appeared in front of her.
 
"Yo!" He approached her.
 
"EH???!!" Hyoyeon blushed. She didn't see this coming.
 
"Were you looking for me?" Hahaha. Eunhyuk, you are so straightforward.
 
"Of course not! Why would I.." Hyoyeon hesitated.
 
He patted her head and said, "I was just kidding. Goodluck to the both of us!" And then he went to cheer the other people who would audition as well.
 
Suddenly, Hyoyeon's heart palpitated. Eunhyuk doesn't look affected or anything. But still, she wanted to apologize. What she did was wrong. Eunhyuk may not tell her about it, but she knew that he was just faking it.
 
So she followed Eunhyuk and called him.
 
"Lee Hyukjae!" She shouted. All of the people in the audition were shocked. Kim Hyoyeon calling Eunhyuk? That's impossible!
 
Eunhyuk turned around and saw Hyoyeon. He too was shocked.
 
"Eh? It's the first time you called me in public." He said.
 
"I'm sorry."
 
"What?"
 
As she was about to repeat the same thing, the teacher who is in charge of the auditions called their attention. What will happen to the two of them?