Sign the Contract!

The Love Contract

BAM! The manager was furious. He rolled up the magazine again, and slammed it on the table. Donghae and Siwon jumped.

"DID YOU READ THE FRONT COVER OF THIS?!" the manager yelled. Donghae and Siwon winced. Siwon quietly took the magazine and read it, his eyes widening.

"'Donghae and Chocolate Girl Kiss! Lee Donghae from Super Junior has kissed a girl named Im Yoona at the park passionately. Folks are saying that they are a true, secret couple. What would Sunye from Wondergirls say about this? Was Yoona's kiss as sweet as chocolate? Why did Donghae kiss her if they just met?'" Siwon read, clutching onto the paper tightly. His hands were shaking, jealousy pouring in him. Donghae gulped, staring at the manager.

"There is only one way to do this," the manager said, sighing. He sat down at his desk and started to type something. After a while, he printed it and went to the printer. Shortly, he came back and handed it to Donghae. It was only a sheet of paper. When Donghae read it, his eyes widened.

"M-Mwoh?" Donghae asked in disbelief. Siwon saw the contract and widened his eyes. 

"He can't!" Siwon said. Donghae nodded in agreement, but the manager just shrugged.

"Look, people are already thinking that you're a couple. They want you to be a couple, especially the reporters, so they can keep their business going," the manager explained.

"But how about his fangirls?" Siwon asked.

"They would be furious, but the time will come where they start to respect Yoona and Donghae," the manager answered. Donghae's hand trembled, as he read it.

"Wait!" Donghae paused, grabbing a pen. He wrote something on the contract and handed it to the manager. The manager read it slowly, but then nodded his head in approval.

"We can add that," the manager said, typing something onto his computer, "Now, tell that girl Yoona to sign the contract. No excuses!" Donghae sighed as he went to Yoona. My career and life is RUINED... Donghae thought.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Knock, knock, the sound echoed.

"C-come in," Yoona said nervously. She was in Donghae's room, sitting on his chair. She was nervous of what just happened. Donghae entered, holding a piece of paper. He threw it to her, as he laid on his bed.

"Sign it," Donghae said. Yoona read it and frowned.

"MWOH?! A Love Contract? Donghae, I can't sign this!" Yoona protested.

"Look, just sign it!" Donghae snapped. Yoona read the contract once more. She carefully read the rules, too.

Rules:

1. Do not talk a lot when we're in public

2. Do not do anything inappropriate in public

3. Do not act uncomfortable in public

4. Do NOT fall in love with me

"Donghae, number four--"

"I wrote it. Just sign the paper! You're wasting my time!" Donghae barked.

"I don't get it. Why do I have to sign this?" Yoona asked, still reading the paper.

"Just do it! It's the best for me and you. You don't want cameras to take pictures or people to shout at you while you're sleeping, right?" Donghae asked.

"Well, yeah, but this is ridiculous! Why couldn't you just say it was an accident?" 

"Because as a star, the more I protest, the more they get suspicious of me," Donghae explained. Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Oh sheesh! Fine! The only reason I'm signing this is because of you," Yoona glared.

"Whatever."

"But I have a question..."

"Hm?"

"What would happen if I fall in love with you during this act?"

"...." Donghae was quiet. He didn't have the answer to that. Yoona bit her lips, feeling really nervous.

"Well?" Yoona asked, getting a bit annoyed.

"Just try not to. If I sense you are falling in love with me, I'll threaten you and stuff, so you can't fall in love with me."

"Deal," Yoona agreed, signing the contract. After that was done, Donghae snatched the contract away.

"I'll give this to my manager. You come back here at 6:30 A.M, no excuses," Donghae commanded. Yoona widened her eyes.

"EH?! I have work! Donghae--" but before Yoona could say anymore, Donghae left. Yoona groaned, as she slunk into Donghae's chair. Another knock came in.

"Come in," Yoona called. Siwon approached, with some flowers.

"Hey Yoona! Congratulations! You're now Donghae's girlfriend! Here, I brought you a kiss- I mean, gift," Siwon said nervously, handing the flowers to Yoona. Yoona smiled softly.

"Their beautiful, Siwon! I wish Donghae could act more like you," Yoona said, narrowing her eyes. Just thinking about Donghae made her feel disgust. Siwon shrugged.

"I guess life is just like this," Siwon said, sitting on Donghae's bed. Yoona sighed.

"Can you tell me anything what Donghae likes?" Yoona asked. Siwon thought about it for a moment. Then, he started to open his mouth to speak.

"He likes... well, he likes just as much as everything," Siwon said, not wanting to talk about Donghae. Yoona nodded, and sighed.

"Can I go now? I don't feel like staying here any longer," Yoona asked. Siwon quickly nodded, leading her out of the building.

"I'll drive you back to the Chocolate Shop," Siwon offered. Yoona weakly nodded, knowing that she'd have to live her life in a whole new different way. The car trip was quiet and quick. Siwon was a bit disappointed, but he could see how much Yoona has been through the day. Siwon waved at Yoona, who got out of the car. When Yoona stepped out, she saw the person she least wanted to see.

"IM YOONA! Where were you?" Taeyeon snapped, tapping at her watch. Yoona bit her lips, as Yuri approached with the magazine.

"And why did you kiss Donghae?!" Yuri asked. Yoona sighed deeply, as for Siwon just stood there, listening.

"You have a lot to say, missy," Taeyeon hissed. Yoona gulped. Taeyeon only used the word "missy" when they were in deep, deep trouble. I'll get you for this, FISHY! Yoona thought, as she followed Taeyeon into the shop.