Stolen Kiss

The Love Contract

When Yoona entered the cafe, she saw Yuri disappointed. The others were all cheerful, whispering and talking about yesterday. Yoona went up to the counter, where Seohyun was hugging a picture. Yoona peaked at the picture, and it was a picture of Kyuhyun, who signed it. Yoona rolled her eyes and nudged Seohyun. She gasped and hid the picture.

"I saw it, Seohyun," Yoona giggled. Seohyun blushed, putting the picture around. 

"Don't tell anyone!" Seohyun whispered. Yoona nodded, smiling to herself.

"What's wrong with Yuri?" Yoona asked. 

"So, her favorite Super Junior member was Siwon, but he wasn't there. Neither was Donghae. Jessica was slightly disappointed, but she had the chance to chat with Heechul instead," Seohyun replied. Yoona just nodded, feeling a bit sad for her.

"Alright everyone!" Taeyeon said, clapping. Everyone gathered around her, wondering what she was about to say.

"Business is finally slower, so we can take longer breaks. You guys can take a break any time, but only for 30 minutes, understand?" Taeyeon announced. Everyone nodded, except Yoona.

"Can we go anywhere for our break? Or do we just take a break behind the shop?" Yoona asked.

"You may go anywhere as you like as long as you come back in 30 minutes," Taeyeon answered. Everyone nodded, and they quickly went back to work. 

25 minutes later, two man with sunglasses and a cap entered the shop. Yoona remembered the cap, but didn't remember the faces at all. One of them approached to Seohyun.

"Hello," the man said. Seohyun stared at the man strangely.

"I brought you something," he said, handing her a box. Seohyun opened it carefully, and gasp.

"You're Kyuhyun, from Super Junior!" Seohyun gasped. The man removed his glasses, smiling at Seohyun.

"Nice to meet Seohyun-ssi," Kyuhyun said. Yoona had no clue of who the man was. She stared at the other man, probably thinking that he was a Super Junior member. He was talking with Taeyeon, who happily chatted back.

"That's our leader, Leeteuk," Kyuhyun introduced. Yoona nodded, and went back to work. More customers came in, but not because to buy chocolate, but to see Kyuhyun and Leeteuk. Soon, the place got stuffy. Yoona struggled to meet Taeyeon, asking her for a break. Taeyeon just nodded, her eyes on Leeteuk. She rolled her eyes as she left the store. 

Once she was outside, she took a deep breath. Nothing better than fresh air, Yoona thought, heading towards the park. Once she headed towards the park, she took a stroll, thinking deeply about her meeting with Donghae and Siwon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I'm stepping out!" Donghae called, wearing his shoes. Siwon followed him, wondering where he was going.

"Where ya going?" Siwon asked. 

"Just out. I'm wondering what there is in this place," Donghae replied, opening the door.

"WAIT! Let me come with you!" Siwon shouted, running to get his cap and sunglasses. Donghae ignored him, and went outside. In a few minutes, Siwon met up with Donghae.

"YA! I told you to wait!" Siwon complained. Donghae smirked.

"Well, I don't have the time for the world, Siwon," Donghae replied, walking in a fast pace. Siwon followed, also walking in the same pace Donghae was walking in. Donghae was thinking as he kept walking.

"So where are we going?" Siwon asked. Donghae shrugged, until he saw a bunch of girls crowding in a chocolate shop.

"Let's see what's going on," Donghae nudged, heading towards the place. Once Donghae opened the door, girls turned to see who it was. They screamed loudly, as Donghae and Siwon covered their ears with their hand.

"LET'S GO!" Donghae shouted. The girls started to chase after Donghae and Siwon. Siwon ran away, heading to the park without knowing. Donghae followed along with him. Just then, Siwon had a perfect idea. He threw his cap and sunglasses in the crowd, as the girls tried to grab it. It gave just enough time for them to escape. Donghae threw his cap and sunglasses, too, which gave them more time to run away. They arrived at the park, shortly. Siwon begged Donghae to just stay in the park, and Donghae hesitated, strolling in the park with Siwon.

They arrived at a big hill on the street. Donghae was looking around the surroundings, and didn't know what Siwon was up to. He stuck his foot out in front of Donghae, which would make him trip and fall down the hill. Just as Siwon predicted, Donghae tripped on Siwon's foot and ran down the hill, unstoppable. Siwon snickered, seeing Donghae run down the hill. Donghae shouted for Siwon to stop him, but Siwon just slowly went down the hill. 

Yoona was also down the hill, just thinking. She didn't see that people were clearing away because of a man running down the hill, unable to stop. She was still thinking about Donghae Siwon, until...

"MOVE ITTTT~" Donghae yelled. Yoona looked up, wondering if the person was talking to her. Suddenly... SMACK! Their lips struck together, as both widened their eyes. They both fell, Donghae on top of Yoona. Photographers started to take pictures, reporters started to take notes exactly what they saw, and the rest just took pictures on their cellphone. Siwon gasped, running down the hill.

"Get away from them!" Siwon warned, helping Donghae get up. Yoona got up, her eyes widening. She touched her lips, turning bright red. Siwon felt a bit jealous. Why couldn't I fall and Donghae trip me? Siwon thought, biting his lips. Suddenly, a black limo arrived. The door opened, and their manager came out of the car.

"Get in," the manager said, glaring at Yoona, "with the girl." Siwon and Donghae obeyed, dragging Yoona into the limo. Once they were in, the car started to roll. The crowd followed them, but soon couldn't catch up. The manager shot them a dead-glare look, as for Donghae and Siwon were going to be in BIG trouble.