Just everything, hyung.

I'm so curious.

I felt a cold hand touch my forehead causing me to flinch a bit. I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by a bright smile of his.

“You’re awake.” I nodded, returning his smile with a weak one.

He carefully traced features of my face with his ice cold fingers motioning downwards.

“It’s cold.” I inaudibly mumbled.

He slightly titled my chin up and eagerly placed his lips on top of mine, sending shivers down my spine. It’s this kind of feeling. His kisses and his touch, never failed to create a tingling sensation to the pit of my stomach.

I slowly responded to the kiss as it got deeper and sweeter with a small unfaltering smile painted on our faces. I wish this would never end.

“Never call me hyung ever again.” He spoke in between kisses. My whole body tensed as soon as I remembered everything. How could I forget? I slightly pushed him away, creating a decent space between us. I sighed.

“Why? What’s the problem, Key baby?”

“N—nothing. I just needed air.” I made a lame excuse and he seemed to buy it.

“With the hyung part.. Well, sorry for that.” I sincerely apologized.

“I’m not used to it. You usually call me Yeobo.” He cutely pouted and intertwined our fingers.

“Don’t you like calling me Yeobo anymore?” I shook my head and gave his hand a light squeeze.

“I love calling you Yeobo.” I stated the truth.

“Thought so!” He smirked and stole a kiss from me.

“Hey!” I protested.

“What?”

“You’re being cocky again, Yeobo.” I playfully scolded him.

He flashed yet another heart melting smile, making me drown to the endearing sight over and over again.

“Sorry, Yeobo. Now, let’s get you downstairs!”

“Yeah.” I mumbled as I kicked away the thick covers resting on my feet and made my way to the door.

“Key baby, wait for me!” Jonghyun quirked up and trailed behind me while playing with my hair.

 

What a dork.

“You smell like strawberries.” He sniffed like a dog behind my neck, earning a soft giggle from me. This puppy. How could you make me forget everything with just a snap?

My foot suddenly slipped on the ground as I laid it on the very first step of the staircase, and squeaked like a duck. Thanks to Jonghyun who quickly caught up and grabbed my arm to keep me from completely falling on the ground.

“Be careful! Here. Let me help you.” He complained and guided my path.

“Sorry.” I whispered guiltily and continued walking in silence. We soon reached the busy dining room of the apartment, only to be greeted by worried glances of the other members. They motioned us to join them and we hesitantly took the empty seats between Onew hyung and Minho.

I sat beside Onew, then Jonghyun sat next to me. (Onew, Key, Jonghyun.)

“Good morning, hyungs!” Taemin cheerfully greeted us.

“Morning, Minnie.” I flashed a genuine smile and glanced at Jonghyun who was sitting quietly beside me. What’s wrong with him? Mood swings?

“You must be hungry.” Onew, being the leader, positioned a plate full of deliciously looking food in front of me. I mumbled a thank you and started digging in.

“But I’m hungry too.” The puppysaur whined.

“Then get your own.” Onew countered.

“How come Kibum gets one, then—“

“Hyung!” Minho and Taemin yelled, making Jonghyun stop from his high-pitched cry.

“Stop doing aegyo, hyung.” Minho playfully said.

“It doesn’t suit you.” The youngest added causing the whole group to break into fits of laughter.

“Hey!” Jonghyun yelled and showed his famous adorable pout.

“Awww. Jonghyunnie, you’re so cute.” Onew sarcastically stated and rolled his eyes.

“What’s with you, hyung?” Jonghyun questioned.

“You seem to be mad.. at me.” He stated the obvious and shrugged, his eyes filled with hurt. Onew just silently ate his food, leaving an uncomfortable silence in the whole room.  I can feel the tension. But what’s with Onew hyung? He was never like this before.

Minho suddenly cleared his throat and started a conversation with me.

“So how are you, Kibum hyung?”

“M—me? Oh. I’m fine now, I guess..” I trailed.

“So.. do you remember what happened last night?”

“L—last night?” I narrowed my eyes in confusion, trying to remember what happened last night. I felt my chest tighten when realization dawned on to me.

 

We’ve been secretly meeting since the MAMA awards in Singapore.

We’ve been secretly meeting since the MAMA awards in Singapore.

We’ve been secretly meeting since the MAMA awards in Singapore.

 

Jessica’s voice rang in my mind like an endless echo, making me feel dizzy once again. No. Not this time please. I can’t break down in front of them.

 

It feels like I’m going to have a heart attack. This is not good.I took in deep breaths and blinked my eyes several times to despise the unpleasant feeling, but miserably failed. Cold beads of sweat started to form on my forehead, only to be wiped away by hishands mirroring its temperature.

 

“Key? Key!” Jonghyun almost yelled.

“Key. Are you alright?” Onew shook my body as it kept me away from my displeasing train of thoughts. I sighed.

“I— I’m fine..” He rubbed comforting circles on my back and whispered ‘It’s okay.’

I heard Jonghyun scoff beside me, but no one else seemed to notice.

 

“What really happened last night? I really can’t remember a thing after I felt someone barge in the practice room.”

The four of them exchanged worried glances, then back to me. What’s with those look.

“You collapsed.” Jonghyun calmly spoke.

“Why?” I dumbly asked.

“Shouldn’t we be the one asking you that?” He annoyingly questioned me and all of them nodded in agreement. I let out a defeated sigh.

“I.. uhh.. I don’t know. I can’t remember..” I lied again for the umpteenth time and looked down.

“But.. how did I get here?”

“Hyung carried you.” Taemin interjected.

“Hyung?”

“Jonghyun hyung.” Minho reassured, earning a scoff from the two male beside me.

“Idiot. Of course I carried you. I’m your boyfriend.” Jonghyun spat and rolled his eyes. What’s with his moodiness?

“Well.. Thank you, then.” I stated as I grabbed a spoonful of rice, weakly shoving it into my mouth.

“No problem, baby.” He replied, and innocently shrugged.

 

Boyfriend. Baby..

 

I felt Onew hyung’s stare piercing right through me, creating an awkward atmosphere that’s making all of us silent. I nudged him from the side, bringing him back to reality.

“Just eat, you guys.”

“But you’re the one who needs to eat. You should get well, hyung.” The youngest suggested in concern, making my heart melt with his adorableness. All of them gave me another worried glance, making my protective walls slowly shatter down into pieces.

“Please don’t give me that look. I won’t die just because of fainting.”

“Who knows..” Minho teased with a sing sang voice.

“Yah!” The three yelled in unison, making me chuckle a bit.

“You frog! Don’t ever talk like that.” Jonghyun whined with a pout.

“Why not?” Minho playfully asked.

“Cause he’s my Key!” He yelled back, making my heart flip a couple of times.

 

I bitterly smiled.

 

Kim Jonghyun. How can you do this to me? How can you still be so nice to me?

 

Lying on my back, meeingt someone else on my back, then act like you still care for me.

 

Just stop breaking my heart. Stop breaking me..

 

Tears started to well up in my eyes, making it hard for me to breathe. I quickly tried finishing my food but it just made everything worse.

I choked on my food then I felt everything come up my stomach, making me feel like throwing up. I abruptly grabbed the half-filled glass of water and started gulping its contents like there’s no tomorrow.

“Fine, hyung.” Minho answered back, gaining a smirk from Jonghyun.

 I accidentally caught a glance of Taemin and I felt my heart drop for a second.

He saw it. He’s been watching me this whole time. His face showed a terrified and worried expression, making my head pound in nervousness.

“Hyung.. I think you should rest now.” Taemin nervously suggested.

He grabbed me by the arm and quickly brought me upstairs.

“Slow down, will you?” I whined in his grip. He slammed the door close as soon as we reached his and Minho’s bedroom.

I carelessly plopped down on his bed and judgingly stared at him.

“What do you know, Taemin?”

“Just everything, hyung.”

“Everything, huh?” I let out a bitter laugh, making him frown even more.

“Does he know?” I asked him.

“No. Jonghyun hyung doesn’t have any idea you found out.”

“Oh..” I bit my lip and forced another bitter smile.

“That’s good, then.”

“Hyung..” Taemin rolled his eyes and sat down beside me.

 

“Minnie?”

“Hm?”

“Why does it have to be so hard?” I looked at him, not failing to catch a glint of disappointment and sadness in his eyes.

“Just because..” He mumbled and sighed.

I rested my head on his shoulder and let him cradle me in comfort. I let my tears freely flow, not caring if I wet his shirt with my tears of pain. Just for now. Just for now..

“Thank you, Minnie.” I whispered and I heard him chuckle in response. I looked up to him to clearly see his sudden reaction. He genuinely smiled and wiped a tear from my left cheek with his thumb.

“You’re always welcome. I’m your son, remember?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hello! Finalllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Hahaha. =))