He's now 27

Writing Stories of Our Life

 

“Hey Key! I got a call from Bae Jun Nam-sshi. He says that he wants to meet you at 4 today, which is soon you hurry up and get changed.” Said the manager as he pushed Key off to his room to change.

“Relax hyung. I’m already ready. You don’t have to worry. We should get going now. Don’t want to be late now would we?” said Key as he tapped on his watch.

“What? We’re going to be half an hour early if we go now.”

“But you better be early than late. Come on hyung, let’s go.” Said Key as he walked out of the dorm.

“That boy is so strange.” Said the manager as he shook his head.

“Hyung, did Jun Nam-sshi say anything?”

“Umm… he just said something about wanting to know if you were going to take part in his drama.”

“Of course I would. He’s awesome to work with, even though the last time I did was about 7 years ago.”

~~~~~~~~~~~

“What?” Key asked in a shocked voice.

“Well, I wasn’t planning on doing a sequel, but even though the drama was 6 years ago, the fans have been asking for a sequel for ages. After 6 years, the website for the drama has gotten at least 3000 views a day. I have to do this for the fans.”

“Oh…” said Key.

“But don’t worry, if you don’t want to do it, I’ll just open up for an audition. You don’t have to feel bad about it. Since it was 7 years ago, I’m not really pressuring you that much.”

“No Jun Nam-sshi, I’ll be happy to do it. I’m just so surprised that you’ll ask me to work with you again.”

“Of course I would. You and Jenny had such great chemistry on the set, so it was easy to work with. What’s funny is that you and Jenny actually don’t get along that much as I have seen on variety shows. Shows that you two have great work ethics. Anyways, I did say that I’d like to work with you guys again.”

Key put on a forced smiled, “That’s great! So has any of the cast members confirmed that they’re doing the sequel?”

“Yes. I saved the main leads til last… which now I think about it, I shouldn’t have done but then again, what’s done is done. I just still have to ask Jenny. How coincidental is it? She was the last person I asked to do the drama and now she’s the last person I asked to do the sequel for. Isn’t that funny?”

Key laughed, “Yeah.”

“Well Key-sshi, thank you so much for going on board with the sequel. I look forward to working with you.” said Jun Nam as he shook Key’s hand.

“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you again.” Key bowed to the Jun Nam.

~~~~~Key’s POV~~~~~

Oh dear god. What did I just agree to? I’m going to work with Jenny? And I have to act like her husband? I don’t think there’s enough love in the world for me to bring back any feelings for her. Wow… the sequel is going to ! Damn it…

I smacked myself in the head.

“Key, what are you doing?”

I looked up and saw manager hyung looking at me. I smiled faintly, “Sorry hyung, I have a headache.”

“That’s how you treat headaches?”

I just smiled dumbly at him and rubbed the back of my neck.

“Boy, we need to get you some need.”

“Haha. Very funny hyung.”

“I don’t try to be,” said manager hyung as he shrugged his shoulders.

~~~~~~Two days later~~~~~~

Title: Sequel for ‘I can’t believe I’m marrying you’ is a go!

That’s right people, you heard it right there will be a sequel after 6 years of demand by fans, the entire cast is back to bring us a sequel to this drama. Director Bae Jun Nam had this to say:

                “It is really great to finally do a sequel for this. I just had to do it for the fans since they loved the first drama so much. I’m really grateful for the support given to this drama by the fans. I’m really sorry I waited for so long to make a sequel. I will try my best with the drama.”

Jenny seemed really happy to be doing the sequel that she put this on her me2DAY:

                “Yeah! I am so happy that I’ll be filming the sequel to ‘I can’t believe I’m marrying you’! How exciting, to go back to the drama that made me the actress I am today. Thank you for making this possible =D I’ll show you guys that this ‘old married couple’ can be young. Kekeke.”

Hmm…  I wonder how this drama will turn out since we all know that Jenny and Key have been dubbed as the ‘old married couple’ due to their constant bickering on variety shows, I wonder how they will convey the loved up couple in the drama. Stay tuned for more information on this drama.

Seriously? Aish… I was hoping Jenny would reject this so that I wouldn’t have to do this… this is great… just great…

“Hey Key, good luck for the drama!” said Onew as he patted my back.

“Yeah thanks hyung.” Key smiled faintly, “I need all the luck I need…” I mumbled to myself.

~~~~~End of Key’s POV~~~~~