She's now 24

Writing Stories of Our Life

 

“Yah! I’m late! I’m late!” you shouted out as you put your clothes on.

“Relax Jenny.” Somonique tried to calm you down.

“How can I relax? I’m behind schedule.”

“Jenny! Relax! Your schedule is like 20 minutes ahead of everything.” Said Helen from her room.

“Well, that’s because I prepared it for days like this. I must restore balance to this.” you said as you ran out to the kitchen.

You took out food out from the fridge and started eating.

Somonique followed you outside, “Restore balance to this? Dude, this is not some superhero movie.”

“No, but I have the manuscript to hand into the editor.” You said as you started eating.

“I don’t get you. That manuscript isn’t due until next week.”

“But I put it in my calendar so rules are rules. I have to follow it.” You smiled as you continued eating.

“You are in a so called rush and yet you’re eating breakfast normally?” said Helen.

“Or eating breakfast for that matter.” Said Somonique.

“Well, it’s compulsory to eat breakfast and you can’t rush a meal Helen! You have to enjoy it so if you don’t mind.” You lifted up your bowl and smiled before you put it down and continued eating.

After finishing eating, you cleaned up and took your things and walked to the door.

“Bye guys! I’ll be back at around 2 ish. Don’t miss me!” you laughed as you walked out and closed the door.

You took the elevator down to the car park. You walked out to find your car.

“Oh! Where did Som park the car?”

You took out the car key and pressed the button.

“Oh my gosh, she parked it all the way there.” You frowned as you ran to the car.

You got into the car, “Som and I are going to have a talk when I get back.”

After arriving at the building, you handed in your manuscript and talked with the editor. After talking about things, you walked out to the car park to see a guy standing in front of your car and trying to open up the drivers’ door.

Your eyes widened. You gripped your bag tightly as you walked over that person slowly.

“Excuse me…” you said quietly. “Excuse me…”

That person didn’t reply and continued trying to open the door. He seemed frustrated. You started to get a little upset because he wasn’t reply.

“Excuse me, what are you doing to my car?” you raised your voice. The guy turned around.

“Your car?” he asked in a curious manner.

“Yeah…” you nodded slowly, “my car…”

He looked at you with a surprised look, “Seriously? This is your car?”

“Yes it is.” You looked at him weirdly.

He walked to the front of the car and looked at the number plate. His eyes widened, “Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry. I thought it was my car! I’m so sorry.” He bowed to you continuously.

You laughed, “It’s okay, it really is. You don’t have to bow to me that much.” You walked up to him to stop him. “Oh! Aren’t you...” you furrowed as you looked at the guy. “Aren’t you Eli from UKISS?”

“Yeah…” he said as he looked at you. “Oh! You’re Jenny Jung!” he said in a surprised tone. “Anneonghaseyo.” He bowed to you.

“Anneonghaeyo.” You bowed to him, “Umm… so shouldn’t you go and find your car?” you asked him.

“Well… I can’t. I don’t remember where I parked it and also I don’t have the remote thingy so I have to open it manually. I’m so sorry; it’s just your car looks exactly mine.”

“It’s okay. I understand. I’m sorry, I’m scheduled for something.” you said as you opened the car door and got in.

“Oh, I won’t hold you up then, bye!”

“Bye.” You started the engine and put your window down. “Umm… Eli-sshi!” you shouted out. “I forgot to tell you. Your car is over there.” You said as you pointed to a car that looked exactly like yours.

“Oh, thank you Jenny-sshi!” he shouted to you as you drove away. You stuck your arm out and waved at him.

“He’s funny.” You laughed.