She's My Girl! Chapter 2

She's My Girl! (unfinished)

 

 

 

SECOND - THIRD - FOURTH - FIFTH AND 1 WEEK PASSED but all you see is  the 6 members of Infinite. infinite without Myungsoo. You were curious again so you breathe in and out and went to infinite's table during lunch time. 

"uhm hi.. im just.. curious, where is the mean guy? oh no i mean where is L? Kim Myungsoo?" You nervously asked them.

*sungjong asked you to sit down* "well, myungsoo is out of town again.. in Japan actually. Not rly sure where in Japan. He just texted us and told us about him already in Japan" sungjong answered you.

You say thank you and left their table immediately. 

"hey!! pretty school nerd!" a pretty girl calling and greeting you hyperly. 

"hi! my name is Jiyeon! P-A-R-K JIYEON IMNIDA~ I see you are.. (your name) right?" 

"ugh hi.. how come a popular and pretty girl calling and chasing me?" you asked

"oh well. i am the angel of yours! ha~ha~ kidding yakno. im willing to help youu!!!" *sticks her bubble gum out*

"Willing to help me? for what? and how?" 

"KIM MYUNGSOO" jiyeon answered.

"what about him?"

"I KNOW WHERE HE IS. HE'S NOT IN JAPAN.. he's at our house. i think he has a big problem" 

*cellphone rings* "omo it's my mom.. wait for a second.. " You told jiyeon

"My daughter~ our house is gone *crying* the landlady just asked us to look for another house. Come here immediately and i'll tell you something" Your mom just cried while telling you that you has no house to live in. 

Jiyeon went with you. You saw all the things scattered outside of the house and your mom crying. "omo~ aunti!! you are (your name)'s mom? omo omo let me help you guys!!" jiyeon shockingly asked and said.

"you know my mom?" you asked

"uhuh!! he's my aunt... WE ARE COUSINS! Such a coincidence!! You.. and aunt, just stay at our house.. alright?"

You all went to jiyeon's house and stayed there. You already forgot about what jiyeon has told you about.. Kim Myungsoo staying at their house. 

All things are settled, you and your mom will be staying at jiyeon's house. It's all been settled so you went to the bathroom to take a shower when..

"OHMYINGGOOOD!!!" Myungsoo shouted.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~" you shouted while covering your own eyes and immediately ran downstairs

"what's wrong? thief? whats wrong!!?" jiyeon's mom asked you

"a guy is living here too?" you asked

"oh yeah.... actually he is your room mate.. i hope it's fine to you? dont worry he is a very good man! his name is.. --

"OMFG. KIM MYUNGSOO?????" RIGHT AUNTI? MYUNGSOO? L? ISNT HE?" 

You went to your room tearing because of what you just found out.. that you are going to live with myungsoo.

you went to bed and lie down.

"ugh so you are jiyeon's cousin.." 

you were shocked so youquickly stood up so you could greet him but-- instead, you stood up and went back lying again because you saw him shirtless. Only wearing his shorts on and holding a towel.

"ugh. i think you should.. wear first your shirt right? anyway, hi kim myungsoo. i am (your name)."

"yes i know. the one who bumped me first day of school" 

"IT WASNT MY FAULT!! *YOU STOOD UP AGAIN TO DEFEND YOURSELF BUT SAW HIM STILL SHIRTLESS*.. you were speechless and just defend yourself quietly..

"it.. you know. it wasnt my fault really. " 

"uhuh. alright. then it's my fault. SORRY." Myungsoo just appologized sweetly to you.

You accepted his sorry and you both went to sleep. (OFC YOU GUYS HAVE SEPARATE BEDS YOU KNOW. JUST SAME ROOM) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's your second time seeing myungsoo. This time, you see him not being mean to you. But a very quiet and kind man. Fidning out that you will be staying with Myungsoo made you pissed but when you saw his body.. No, I mean BUT when he appologized to you, your heart melts and just accepted the fact that you'll be with him everyday.

 

Comment, subscribe is highly appreciated!! :D Sorry for the long script or lines. im new to writing tbh :( hehe