She's My Girl! Chapter 1

She's My Girl! (unfinished)

 

So you were pissed for what this guy just showed you. You're now at the classroom and saw a bunch of fangirls murmuring and squealing like a pig

"omfg dsjdskd somebody pls hold me!! L oppa, gyu oppa, namu oppa, all of them1!! they're our classmates--- alice, the hardcore fangirl said.

*infinite enters in the room like a boss* 

"oh rly.. they're our classmates" alice continued. 

You sat beside alice and got curious so you asked her.. "why? uhm i mean, what's with them.. and that MEAN guy?" 

"MEAN? MEAN GUY? OMFG HE ISNT MEAN.. GURL HE IS JUST TOO COOL LIKE THAT.. HANDSOME ISN'T HE?" -fangirl

"handsome? ugh.. yeah. a bit." you said in a loud voice.

*all fangirls and students inside the room looked at you fiercely except for this one girl who just laughed at you and got really ammused* 

"HA~ HA~ HA!!" -the "cool guy" myungsoo laughed infront of you. 

"I.. i am not handsome? Oh.. i know why. because you doesnt have a good taste pfft" myungsoo told you annoyingly

"hey miss,.. don't mind him. he's just too stressed this day.. he has many many many problems you know.. by the way, I'm Sungyeol.. Lee Sungyeol. L's friend. nice to meet you~..oh hey i like your eye glasses and the way you dress huh.. too nerdy haha im just kidding." 

The teacher went in and introduced you to class "everybody, this is (your name here) she is a scholar from an international school in Seoul." The class got shocked and quietly settled down and mind their own business.. Not even greeting you or welcoming you. Well no. there are these 8 people who greet you. It's Sunggyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Alice your seatmate and soon to be your best friend and Jiyeon the popular and nice girl of the school.

Alice helped you to study all the rules and tour you around the campus. AND of course, as a fangirl, she keeps on telling you things about L and Infinite. 

"blahblahblah *Alice keeps on telling you things about them.. but there's just one thing that you focused to a lot*...

"... and Myungsoo that guy you said who is Mean, and a Bit handsome? he really is a nice guy.. He just turned into a mean guy since He went to Japan with his family.. When he came back, his looks so down and makes him maybe to be mean to people and maybe he's like.. rebeling? Actually, his friends already tried changing him and bringing the true him.. but they can't. Maybe a girl.. i mean if he fall inlove, he'll change and you know."

"Why is he rebelling? i mean, what is his problem? why does he need to make others hurt just because of his problem?" you asked. 

"FAMILY PROBLEM." sunggyu answered.

"omo~ Oppa.. oppa, we didnt mean to talk about L and Infinite.. we are sorryy." Alice appologizing nervously

"It's alright. We dont know. YOU *pointing at you* might be the reason for him to change and be back again." *sunggyu told you and smiled at you cutely then left without saying a word*

"geez. his smile. is. so. cute. i cannot.. alice what's with him. why is he so kind?" you asked alice

"NO. NOT GYU OPPA. -__- HE IS MINE. *Mehrong's you* let's go back.. I TOLD YOU. A GIRL IS THE KEY TO CHANGE THE MEAN L TO THE SWEET, ROMANTIC AND KIND L!!. I'm entrusting this to you huh. YOU MIGHT BE THE KEY GIRL." 

"wait what/? me? a school nerd like me? L will fall inlove to a school nerd? ahuh. i dont think so!!" 

-bell rings (dismissal time)- It's the first day of the school thats why you didnt do that much school stuffs. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seeing L as the mean and bad guy at first but found out why is he like that actually melts your heart. After hearing the story you planned to just understand him and will try to bring back the true kim myungsoo. You are that brave and kind enough. The first day also showed you that infinite members are such a nice guy. After Sungyeol greeting you and after sunggyu opening about L's problem to you. 

So this is how your first day of School went.