Pink

Fan Service

We just got back from our comeback stage for POWER. We had like a ton in one day! Okay, I guess I was over exaggerating.... But our Choreography was really complex. It would knock the energy from anyone who tried it. Aside from the tiredness, I was really proud of how things turned out. Even when we got hurt from our practices, bumped into each other, or messed up dozens of time, We did our best and thats what counts! We all worked really hard and I'm glad we can finally relax for a while even if it was only for a couple hours.

"AHHHH! Home AT LAST!" Himchan was the first to burst through the door or our dorm, arms spread open. "I can finally get some sleep" YongGuk mumbled and pushed Himchan out of the way, making the younger one fall to the ground. "Yah! Y- Oft!" "I'm so tired.... Where's my bed..." Jongup aimlessly walked into the dorm, sadly stepping on his Hyung. "Yah. Get up." Daehyun kicked Himchan's side. YoungJae pushed Daehyun inside. "Yah. Don't be disrespectful." Both walking into the dorm room. I signed and walked over Himchan-hyung, shaking my head at the scene.

Himchan Popped himself onto his side, one elbow supporting him while the other at his side. "No one's going to help, aren't they." He said pitying himself. "The people I live with..." He mumbled and sniffed, brushing his nose with one finger.

```

I went and grabbed a towel before heading to the shower. "ooh~ this smell." I said as I took a wif of myself, shaking my head.

I walked in, locked the door, and the water. I stripped myself of my clothes and quickly jumped into the shower. I wash my now Pink hair and my body. My eyes were getting heavy. I think I'm falling asleep in the shower. Has that ever happen to you, because I know it happens a lot to me.

Suddenly I heard the door open. Wait. I thought I locked it. The shower curtain opened to reveal a fully Daehyun.

"Yah! Hyung! I was here first! GET OUT!" I shouted at him. He ignored me and pushed his way in. "Hyung!"

"Aish so loud. Do you want the others to hear us."  "Yah! How did you get in here anyway." "I just opened the curtains and walked in duh~" He answered in his cocky tone. "Jung Daehyun, You Know what I mean!"

"ooh~ Some's being disrespectful to his Hyung~" He said as he came closer an captured my lips. I started hitting him but it was no use. His tongue slid across my lips asking for enterence, but I didn't obey. He bit my lip, hard enough to draw blood, I let out a groan inwards but still did not apply. So he squeeze my bum making me let out a small yelp in surprise. HIs tongue slid in and explored my cavern, making me moan.

I didn't like the feeling I was recieving from this. Well not that I didn't like it... I was just confused.... Was he just playing with me? At that thought, I didn't like this one bit. I bit his tongue making his pull away, yell out in pain. "Yah!" He glared at me. I pushed him away an stepped out of the shower in a rush. I felt tears blurring my vision.

"Yah. Where are you going!" I warpped my lower half and starting picking up my discarded clothing. "Yah!" He grabbed my shoulder and spun me around. He stopped and his eye widen when he saw my tears streaming down my cheeks. I pulled away and grabbed the last of my clothes and ran out.

I quickly ran into my shared room and shut the door. I let out a big shaky breath, wipping away my tears, and walked towards the closest, pulling on some random pecies of clothing. I jumped on my bed and burried my head into my pillow. I signed into the pillow and flipped myself over.

"Why is this life so complicated?" I let out. I then felt a body weigh falling on top of me. "oft!  Finally I'm in bed. so warm." The person, who I found out to be JongUp, said. He snuggled closer to me.

"I guess I have another problem In my hands..." I let out another sign.

a/n:

So How did you like the update? Sorry I haven't been updating this. But I hope you like this. Please be sure to cheak out B.A.P's Block and my other story Don't cry. <3