Won Miyoung's Storytime

Cinderella on the Run

Yongguk took Miyoung to his apartment.

"Don't you live with your parents?" Miyoung asked.

"No. I would die if I do. Having my own apartment is the only thing they let me do. Other than that, I have to obey and follow them."

"But you are your own person. You should make your own choices."

"They'll take away everything from me."

"What's there to lose? Money? You can earn that by yourself."

"I tried disobeying them once. I lost something else other than money."

"What did you lose?" asked Miyoung.

"I lost her."

".........I'm sorry for bringing up the topic."

"It's fine. It's the past. Now, aren't you gonna tell me your story?" he asked.

"From the beginning?" she asked.

He nodded.

She sighed. "Once upon a ti-"

"Do you have to start that way?" he asked.

"What's wrong with starting with 'Once upon a time'? o.O"

"Nevermind. Go on."

"Once upon a time, a girl named Miyoung was born into a rich family. They were rich, but they lived a simple life. No fancy cars or jewelry, no maids and servants, no mansion, just a simple house with three people living in it. You would think that they weren't very rich. But Won Jiyoung, my father, owns a company. His company owns millions of money.

"One day, the daughter told her parents, 'Umma, Appa, I don't want to be the heir of the company. I don't want any money from you guys. I will support myself. I want to live independently without the company's money.' Her parents at first were against it, but soon they agreed.

"6 months later, Won Jiyoung and Won Mihye, his wife and my mother, went on a business trip to America. But on their way, a storm occured. Their plane crashed. Won Mihye was found and was sent to a hospital, but she was on a coma. Won Jiyoung's location and existance however, remains a mystery till now.

"2 months after Won Mihye was sent to the hospital, a doctor told Miyoung that her mother will not be waking up. Won Mihye died at the age of 36. She was cremated and her daughter released her ashes to the wind along with this message, 'Umma...find Appa for me..'

"Since Won Miyoung didn't want any of the money or the company, her father left the company to the vice president. She was left with nothing but her memories. She wasn't considered a rich heir anymore. And that is why she wasn't invited to the ball.

"A family, the Choi family, were friends with the Won family. They were kind enough to let Miyoung live with them. They have a daughter, Choi Sunhee, and she is Miyoung's best friend. Because she is a rich heir, she got invited to the Masquerade Ball. But at the same night, she has a date with her boyfriend, Moon Jongup (also a rich heir; he also ditched the ball).

"Because Sunhee couldn't come, she asked her friend, Miyoung, to come for her instead. By the way, Sunhee's parents do not know about this. And so Miyoung agreed to go the ball, but Sunhee had to take her to an amusement park the next day.

"Miyoung went with Sunhee's little brother, Choi Zelo, to the ball. Remember the kid I was with?" asked Miyoung.

Yongguk nodded.

"Yeah. That's him. Anyway, there Miyoung met Bang Yongguk and Kim Himchan."

"You went on a date with him yesterday," Yongguk said.

"How do you know? o.O" Miyoung asked.

"Out the window, the creepy guy."

"Oh. That was you? o.O" Miyoung asked.

Yongguk nodded.

"Why were you watching us? o.O" Miyoung asked.

"No reason at all. I was just bored. Continue with your story," Yongguk said.

"And so at that ball, she stepped on Bang Yongguk's foot and accidently forgot to return Kim Himchan's jacket that he let her borrow."

"The jacket that you ran away with?" Yongguk asked.

"Yeah..And while Miyoung was running away because she and Zelo might become late, she kicked off the heels because they were preventing her from running."

"You left them on purpose?" Yongguk asked.

"Mhmm. They were a pain in the ," Miyoung said.

"Okay. I have some questions for you," Yongguk said.

"Ask away~"

"Why were you crying earlier?"

"I thought I saw my dad..."

"Is Himchan your boyfriend?"

"No O_O"

"Why were you on a date yesterday?"

"He went to Sunhee's house after a few minutes you did. He asked Sunhee to go on a date with him but Sunhee refused because she has a boyfriend. And so my stupid friend set me up with him and yeah."

"Do you know how to skate?"

"No...O_O Wait. You were watching us skate too?!?"

"Maybe. What were you doing before you bumped into me today?"

"I was looking for a house or apartment."

"Why? Don't you live with the Choi family?"

"Yeah, but I promised them that by the end of this summer, I'm moving out. I don't want to live wth them forever and be a burden to them."

"Are you really their maid?"

"No XD" Miyoung laughed.

"I knew it."

"The maid uniform was suspicious right?" asked Miyoung.

"Yeah. And I recognized your voice. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. If I did have one, I wouldn't have been walking alone in the streets looking for a house."

"Are you also looking for a job?"

"Yeah. Why?" asked Miyoung.

"I'm looking for a personal assistant," Yongguk said.

"You want me apply?" Miyoung asked.

"If you do, it'll be an easy job with a high pay."

"What do I do?" Miyoung asked.

"Just stick with me all day, do what I say, and stuff."

"Sounds like I'll be your personal slave =.="

"I'm not asking you to apply. I just wanted to let you know."

"Fine. I'll think about it," Miyoung said.

"You need any help on the moving?" he asked.

"I don't really have that much stuff..Why? Are you gonna help?" Miyoung asked.

"Maybe," Yongguk said. "Come on, I'll take you home."

"I have one question," Miyoung said.

"Hmm?"

"Why did you wanna know about my life story?"

"I was just curious."

~~~

I'M SO CURIOUS YEAH~

ARE YOU PEOPLE CONFUSED BECAUSE OF CHAPTER 9? XDD

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT LE STORY? FEEL FREE TO ASK ME~~~

I DON'T BITE :3

I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND LE STORY MORE AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE LESS CONFUSED 8DD