The Story

By Myself...

Listen to this song

It's an english version of By Myself song

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnNSBPDZCGI

 

Nothing last forever so they say
Nothing in this world could stay the same
All the memories inside my head
Seems like they won't play again the same way

 

Hyejin was walking on the road while snow falling from the night sky landed over her body.
While walking she tried to reminisce all the memories she had with her ex-boyfriend, Yunho.
Hyejin and Yunho sat on the couch laughing when Yunho tried to tickle her.
 

Dropping my dreams, I put away my heart
Holding my pride, I cover my tears
Won't show my weakness when that stranger passes by
That stranger in my life, my only fear

 

Yunho stared at Hyejin softly when she slept peacefully on their bed. He smiled rubbing her cheek gently, wished that he could be in her dream.

But when she opened her eyes, Yunho pretended to sleep in front of her. She smiled and kissed Yunho's lips lightly, making him blushed.

[Chorus]

*Holding on a treasure with no value
Not worth to hold on to
At least not in this lifetime,
I would see you hold my love so
Away with a lock I'll wait for
Your key to open my heart
So till you return
By myself I'll wait for you


Back to present time. She wiped her tears away and kept walking. She didn't care how crowd are there on the street while walking alone coz what she felt inside her heart was... Empty.

 

So you have another love in your heart
So you have another in your arms at night
All the happiness inside of my soul
Seems like they won't feel the same way at all

 

Then suddenly she remembered when they both walking in the farmyard of dandelion hand-in-hand.
Yunho held her hand when she walked in a little pile of rock. She spreads her hands to balance her steps.
She took a dandelion and blew it to his direction. He laughed and rubbed her head. It made her laughed too.

 

Dropping this fate I'll wait for the day
When we're in the next world standing face to face
And if fate changes again I will fight for it this time
But until then, I'll keep myself for you


She stopped her step in front of the ice skating area. Then she remembered again that they ever played there happily.
They skated together holding hands like others happy couple there. He held her hands tightly while staring at her smiling.
 

Holding on a treasure with no value
Not worth to hold on to
At least not in this lifetime,
I would see you hold my love so
Away with a lock I'll wait for
Your key to open my heart
So till you return
By myself I'll wait

 

They played in the amusement park. Played the entire ride they like. Even he won a big teddy bear for her by shooting arrows to walking ducks in one of the stand.

Yunho was waiting for Hyejin while she was going to the bathroom. But when she came back she saw that Yunho was hugging another girl tightly. She was shocked when he kissed Haeri's cheek and smiled. Yeah.. That girl is Haeri, one of the popular queenka in their school.
He looked surprised when he noticed that Hyejin had seen everything. He chased after her when she ran away, leaving Haeri stood up dumbfounded.

 

Though it'll hurt, I know it hurts
I won't be weak and shed one tear

Cuz in my heart there's no such thing as goodbye love

In their apartment, they're arguing each other. She screamed in anger in front of him. He tried to explain to her but she didn't want to believe him.

"You lie to me... You lie!!!" she screamed. "I tried to believe you but you betray me... How dare you!!"

"Anyi, Hyejin'ah listens to me please. It’s just a misunderstanding." Yunho said.

"You hugged her, kissed her and smiled to her dearly and you said it just a misunderstanding? You think I'm dumb?" she yelled again.

"Please trust me, Hyejin'ah.. I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"Bwo? So they said you cheated on me at school was true. You were backstabbing me with that ? WAE?? WAE??"

"Hyejin'ah... She.. She is.. My fiancée."

She gasped.

"I didn't know how to tell you about her because I don't want to hurt you. I love you so much, Hyejin'ah.. It's true."

"Fiancée??" she asked with her trembled voice. "You're jerk!!" she slapped his cheek. He froze.

Then she released her ring on her finger that he gave her on their two years aniversary and threw it to him.

"Yunho'ya... Anyi.. Yunho'shi.. From now on you’re nothing to me. Go.. Go to your dear fiancee and don't ever try to call and see me again. GO!!!!" she yelled.

He was shocked hearing her decision. With heavy heart he went away from her sighing and feeling guilty.

"Mianhae'yo, Hyejin'ah... Saranghae..." he wishpered for the last time.

She dropped on to the floor and cried her tears out that night.
 

When our time finally comes
For us to be together
Let's just share one love
One true love for just
Us two

 

Back to the present time again. She walked again leaving the ice skating area slowly. Then she suddenly saw Yunho walked in the distance in front of her with Haeri beside him and smiling softly at him. Hyejin held her tears and walked slowly still looking at their happy face.

"I thought you would leave her and came back to me, but you choose her.." Hyejin said in her heart.

Yunho saw Hyejin too and shocked. He looked at her sadly but still holding Haeri's hand when she didn't know about Hyejin. They kept walking and still looking at each other when he finally passed Hyejin.

Hyejin stopped walking and turned her face looking at Yunho's back who still walking with his new girlfriend. She sighed and wiped her tears then walking again... By herself.
---
 

 

Author’s Note:

 

Yeay..

I do not own this song but this is good

Please listen to this song first when you read this story

Thx reader..

Please give me some comments ^^