Before

On The Rise
(months ago)

      "Star!" yelled Royalty Ent.s producer, Jun Hyun, from down the hall. I turned in time to step back and avoid crashing into him. He was a 23 year old musical genius, and a handsome one at that. He has written hits for American artist as well as Korean artist. He was one of  the reasons I joined Royalty Ent.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked. I know in Korea girls are supposed to say "oppa" for big brothers or older guys but it's too aegyo (cute) for me.

"Your going to be debuting on Music Bank today! Congratulations!" he yelled in my ear as he pulled me into a surprise hug. I swear he's always looking for an excuse to hug me. I already knew that the girls and I were going to debut on Music Bank. This was going to be our third stage debut in the past two weeks. 

"Star!!!" yelled an irritated Sasha, as she ran down the hall, heading straight toward us. As soon as she reached us, she pushed hyung- nim off me and pulled me down the hall.

"WAIT!" I yelled, " Bye, Hyung!"

Sasha continued to pull me down the hall. Once we reached our dance room she threw me inside and followed behind. "The hell was that for?" I asked, as I sat on the ground.

       "We are going after the Queen Bit#% and hyungseungie, so your going to have to hold me back if she starts bit#%ing at us." said Sasha. Her deep frown only meant she was thinking about when Hyunah knocked Sasha and me down in one of her Bit#% fits. I had to hold Sasha back and if I hadn't who knows if Hyunah would ever be able to dance again. Trust me I'm not exaggerating when I say  that, Sasha has knocked a girl or two out. Her brother takes care of most of the guys. So trust me if there is one, of many things, that Sasha hates is a huge bit#%. I wouldn't wast my time hurting Hyunah, it would just be a waste of energy. I told her we should strip Hyunah of her titles, 'Dancing princess' and 'y doll'. Dancing Queen is what I aim for, y Doll is what Sasha aims for.

    "I told you beating her up won't satisfy you and it won't make her stop being a bit#%. Besides where are Haniee and Natilee?" I looked around the dance room there was no one around other that us.

       "Did some one say my name?" Sang Haniee and Natilee as they entered the room with The Pack in tow.

       "Star!!!" said Junnie as he ran to hug me. He never made it though, he was tripped by Young J, he fell two feet short of me.

      "Young J! What did I tell you about being mean to Junnie!" I got up to help Junnie when The Boss grabbed me from behind and forced me onto his lap. He held  me there despite my attempts to escape. In the end he won.

   I wasn't the only one that these guys thought they had a claim on. Soul liked to think that Sasha was his toy and Money liked to play with Natilee. David, Sashas twin, loves to spoil Haniee. As for me I'm constantly being fought over by my big brothers, Young J, Boss, and Junnie. They are all members of The Pack a boy group that has yet to debut.

    "When are you guys gonna leave for MB?" asked Young J as he sat next to me and Boss, and started playing with my hair.

     "We're leaving at 8:00 pm and we're coming back at 9:30 pm." said Haniee. She was resting her head on Davids lap and he was playing with her hair. 

      "Well I don't know about you guys but, I'm ready to deal with the bit#%, but if she steps out of line I'm a smack a who%#!" Exclaimed Sasha as she lay on the ground with Soul, resting his head on her stomach.

     "Look I'm tired and we only have two hours before we have to leave, so I'm going to go talk to JP about something." I said as I got to my feet and started to walk out of the dance room. Young J followed me out.

      "So guess who's coming in a few months?" I stopped dead in my tracks when he said that.

      "Mikey????!!! " I yelled. Mikey was my favorite big brother! He has always thought of me as his baby sister. I haven't seen him in almost a year. The last time I saw him was when I left, I cried for hours that day and when ever I got home sick. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, I quickly turned away from him, if there was any thing I hated more it was crying in front of people. Young J wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. I've known Mikey and Young J for about four years. Young J, more than any one knows what I went through when our best friend and my first love died.

**^^******^^******^^******^^******^^*****

The pack Members to be revealed soon! ~ Starry lights