Letter A.

ONESHOT : Choose the letter of the BEST answer

 

 

 

 

 

*Flashback:  somewhere...year 2010*

 

 

“I like You Taeyang oppa…

 

“Mwo??... Ji eun-ah.”  Taeyang speaks with a nervous manner.

 

“eh…oppa?  don’t you like me too?”

 

“Ji eun-ah… stop joking. You already know I can’t. You’re still a kid.”

 

“I’m not a kid. I’m 17 years old now.” Puts her hands in her waist.

 

Taeyang burst into laughter. “You are funny. Do you know how old I am?”

 

“Yes. 22 years old. So?”

 

“Can you determine our ? You’re still in high school and I’m too old for you. Besides, I want a lady not a baby.”

 

“But—

 

“Ji eun-ah, face it. We can’t be together. I’m busy and you’re busy too. Please be contented of crushes okay?”

 

Taeyang slightly pats IU’s head. IU sheds tears but did not give up. She pulled Taeyang’s hand. Not letting him go.

 

“Oppa…

 

Big bang members’ signals Taeyang to give IU a chance.

 

“Okay, I’ll give you a chance. Let me ask you a question, if you can answer this, I’ll consider your love confession.”

 

IU nodded and accepted Taeyang’s challenge. She is still grasping Taeyang’s hand while shivering.

 

“What is ‘I LOVE YOU’ in Egyptian Language?”

 

 

 

IU’s POV

 

 

 

*Sigh… sigh…*

 

 

What the heck was that???!!!! Arrrrggghh… I hate you Taeyang oppa!! Until now I can’t accept the fact that you dumped me because of that stupid question! Two years after, I still can’t move on. What is with you TAEYANG!!!! You’re not that handsome. You’re not tall. Your eyes are so small. You have weird hairdo and you certainly not a gentleman!!!

 

Aish…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gggrrrr…

 

“Ji eun-ah! Ji eun-ah!!” mom called.

 

“De~

 

“Are you ready? Get down here. Did you forget that today you’re filming INKIGAYO!”

 

“OMO!!!  I almost forgot. Today, Big bang will perform their comeback song… I’ll see him today.” I excitedly said.

 

“Ji eun-ah, what are talking up there?”

 

“Nothing mom!”

 

I hurried to open my closet and pulled every dress that I have. I wore it one by one. Trying to find the best dress to impress my one and only. Suddenly, umma went inside my room.

 

“What are you doing with those dresses?”

 

“I’m choosing the nicest dress umma. I want to look my best.”

 

“What are you talking about? Your outfit is already in the studio. Do you remember?”

 

“Oh. Uh… I see… I forgot umma.”

 

“Hurry up and get downstairs.”

 

“De~

 

 

 

 

At the Studio

 

 

*Scream… screams… Chaos… chaos…

 

 

 

Big bang fans made a chaos in the audience. All were singing the song’s lively beat. Chanting and chatting everywhere. IU, as a big bang fan, also cheered and joined the VIPs as they shouted the word BIG BANG.

 

 

After the performance, the hosts made a short interview on the members.

 

(DISCLAIMER: i don't own this video. But please don't sue me! TT_TT)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1TMFiadxyw&feature=related 

 

 

The fans screamed and growled. Everyone got jealous and it made a bigger chaos between the two’s relationship status.

 

 

 

At the back studio

 

 

IU followed Taeyang to their dressing room.

 

“TAEYANG ssi!!” she exclaimed with her arms crossed. The Big bang members and the other people inside the room got shocked. They stared at the two. Absolute silence was heard all over the room. Taeyang stood up and look straight to her eyes. IU with a hint of nervousness stepped backward. Taeyang came closer to her and crossed his arms as well. But before he spoke, he told them to go out. He locked the door and started discussing with IU.

 

“What bad air drags you here?” he rudely asked.

 

“What was that all about?”

 

“What do you mean?” He said to her like nothing happened.

 

“Why did you embrace me in front of those people? Don’t you know that you are harassing me?”

 

“Harassing you? What the— ” He said in disgust. Then he continued… “Did you know that you’re the one who’s harassing me?”

 

“MWO??? What on earth are you talking about?” IU eyed on him.

 

“You’re using your fame to make stuffs that will fulfill your cravings.” Taeyang grabs IU’s hand tightly, strong enough to leave a mark.

 

“Ouch! Let go of me. You’re hurting me.” She cried. Taeyang released her hand from his tight grip. “What the heck are you talking about?”

 

“Still denying the truth huh?! Do you really think I wouldn’t know? I know you made that interview very obvious. You’re using the fans to gain support on you.”

 

“Ne???”

 

“You knew that there are fans out there who like our pairing. So you grab that opportunity to ually harass me. You’re the worst! You’re becoming a sasaeng fan!” he judges her randomly.

 

“What??? I didn’t mean that!!” She defends herself. “I was just asking. Then you suddenly hugged me. Who do you think among us did the biggest mistake? Don’t tell me it’s me.”

 

The two continued arguing then all of a sudden they hear a wood cracking sound. They opened the door and saw the members lying on the ground. They’re eavesdropping IU and Taeyang’s conversation.

 

“Yah!!!! What are you guys doing!!?” Taeyang furiously asked.

 

The members didn’t answer instead they just smiled and made an ‘aegyo’.

 

“Aish!!!... You idiots!” IU said and walked out of the room.

 

 

 

 

TAEYANG’s POV

 

 

Thinks…thinks…

 

While taking a bath.

 

 

What exactly did happen? That Ji eun! She sure has a lot of nerves. I already dumped her but she really doesn’t understand.

 

Aish… Jinja!

 

After taking a bath, I surfed the net. I went to Youtube and watched our video in INKIGAYO. Flashbacks from yesterday were now flooding my mind including IU’s reaction when I hugged her until the moment when we argued backstage.

 

“She sure looks more mature now and she even grew cuter than last time.” I said to myself. I look at my palm and remembered something.

 

“Oh my Gosh. Why on earth did I do that? I hurt her.  I grasped her hand forcefully. It must’ve been aching.” I said wondering about her condition.

 

“Pabo Taeyang!” I slapped myself and get dressed. I asked Seungri for IU’s number since they’re good friends. I called her but she didn’t return the call. I decided to call my manager to search for IU’s schedule so that I can apologize to her personally. As soon as I got her schedule, I rushed into her place. Luckily, it was her break and saw her entering the girl’s comfort room. I waited outside and prepared my gesture.

 

IU went out of the CR and I called her attention but she ignored me. I grab her hand to prevent her from walking away yet I remembered that the wrist I was holding was the same wrist yesterday. She yelps in pain as her eyes weep.

 

“OMO! Ji eun-ah, Mianheyo.” She glared at me and ignored me once again.

 

“Wait!” I said cornering her. “Please listen to me.”

 

“Why should I? I’ve had enough Taeyang ssi.” She said straight to my eyes.

 

“Ji eun-ah. Please forgive me. I know I’ve made a big mistake. I’m so sorry.”

 

She takes back her fierce glares and did not give me any reply. “Please Ji eun-ah. Take my apologies.”

 

“I don’t need those. And by the way, last night I thought about the things you said to me and it made me realized that I was really stupid for liking you coz I was just hurting myself. Bah! What an idiot.” She forced a smile and look away. Her words slapped my face. It hurts as it slowly enters in my ears.

 

I was speechless and could not imagine things to be like this. I never thought that my actions would make her heart turn into a cold one.

 

“I hate you oppa…Get lost.” she said and left me standing alone.

 

That was really a slap on my face. I went home and tried to chew on the unexpected events that occurred. The words she said keeps on clinging on my mind which gives me random questions about my feelings.

 

 

Why do I feel very sad?

 

Why am I acting like this?

 

Why do I always see her every time I close my eyes?

 

I feel like crying…

 

What is this?

 

 

 

At MUSIC BANK

 

Korean celebrities were spotted everywhere inside the hall. There were tons of fans and fandoms seen all over the place. IU and Big bang were also inside. IU with her mom takes a seat in the left side of the stage while big bang was on the opposite side. Taeyang and IU’s eyes crossed each other but IU acted as if she didn’t saw him. In the middle of the show, IU stood up with her manager. Taeyang saw her and followed them. They both went inside the CR. IU finished first and went out. She saw Taeyang and was ready to ignore him but before she does, Taeyang dragged her to an empty room. He locked the door and freed IU from his strong clutch.

 

“Hey. What were you thinking?” IU yelled in annoyance.

 

“I’m sorry Ji eun-ah. But I don’t know either.” He said unintentionally.

 

“Ne??? Are you crazy?” IU complained.

 

“Yeah… I think I am.”

 

“WHAAAttt????”

 

“And it’s because of you!” He yelled as he guard the door.

 

“Why ME??”

 

“I don’t know! As soon as I went home, I can’t stop thinking about those words.” Taeyang explained.

 

“Words? What words?”

 

Taeyang rolled his eyes and started mimicking IU’s full expression and the words she said the last time they spoke to each other.

 

 “Oh. That words. Did it hurt your feelings? Well, you deserve those harmful words.” She said and sticks her tongue.

 

“Aish… Yah. Ji eun-ah. I know I hurt you. And I also know that I really deserve those. But I just want to tell you that….”

 

“That..?

 

Taeyang holds IU’s hand and stares at her. IU wanders her eyes around not paying attention. Taeyang pulled her closer that their foreheads almost touch each other. Finally, IU pays attention to him.

 

“Ji eun-ah, I like you.”

 

IU’s eyes widened and dropped her jaw. The words glued in her mind. It took minutes before it registered in her brain.

 

“Ji eun-ah… “ Taeyang said while holding both hands.

 

“Eh???”

 

“What do you say?” He throws a follow up question.

 

IU remembered the time when she confessed to Taeyang and got an idea on how to answer him. She said to herself… ‘THIS IS REVENGE!’ (LOL :P)

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t like you. I don’t want an irrational guy like you.” She said pokerfaced.

 

“But—

 

“Taeyang ssi, I’m sorry but it’s too late. You’ve already wasted your chances.”

 

Taeyang just stood in front of her not making any sound. He just watches her talked and talked.

 

“Can you give me another chance?” he pleaded.

 

“I can’t. I don’t want to waste my time anymore.” IU teased.

 

“You won’t. I promised.” Taeyang said pursuing Ji eun.

 

“Okay if you insist. I’ll give you one last chance. Now, Shall we take a short quiz?”

 

Taeyang made a puzzled look but decided to take the quiz. IU asked him questions but Taeyang answered every single one. Then IU came up to her last question.

 

“You’re smart. But I doubt you’ll find this one hard.” She roughly said and smirks at him.

 

“Do you think I’ll accept your confession? And Why?” she asked and gives the options. “A. Yes , B. No , C. Maybe. Choose the BEST answer.”

 

“Aish.. how would I know?” Taeyang asked back.

 

“Tick tock, tick tock…I’m waiting.” She teased.

 

“A.”

 

“Why?” she curiously asked.

 

“Because you love me.”

 

IU raised her cute eyebrows and made a face. “Stop fooling around Taeyang. What’s your answer?”

 

“That’s it.”

 

“MWO???? I knew it. I’m just wasting my time.” IU said and started turning around.

 

“Wait. What’s wrong? I told you my answer. Where are you going?” He inquired.

 

“You’re NO good. Go back to where you came from!” She whined.

 

Taeyang pulled her arm and hugged her.”BRAT. I told you. The reason is because you love me.”

 

“What kind of reasoning is that? In Philosophy, It’s not valid!” she complained.

 

“Did you hear me elaborate my answer?”

 

“Ani.” She replied.

 

“Don’t you think I should explain my answer?” Taeyang said. IU nodded in response. They paused a little bit then Taeyang started explaining.

 

“Because of your love, you’ve made me realized everything. When you said you hate me, it hurt me so much that I became insanely depressed. And because of that love, I realized how important you are to me.” He said sincerely making himself and IU blush in shyness.

 

“And because of that, I would like to say…Lee Ji eun, Can you be my girlfriend?” He proposes and knelt to the ground like those in the movies. IU beamed and unexpectedly bites Taeyang’s hand.

 

“OUCH!!!! What was that for?” He exclaimed in pain.

 

“Nothing. I’m just making sure that I’m not dreaming.” She giggled and jumped into him. They both lay on the ground. IU is on top of Taeyang then she said…

 

“Oppa, don’t EVER call me baby again. And…Yes! Yes! Yes! I’ll be your girlfriend!!!” she shouted. They both chuckled the Taeyang pinched her cheeks. “De~ jagiya.”

 

Ji eun was electrified after hearing those words coming from Taeyang’s mouth. Taeyang noticed her quiver and started to laugh. Ji eun pouted then laughs as well. “Really… oppa, that was a bit awkward.”

 

“Really? Would you like to change it? How about HONEY?” Taeyang teased.

 

“YAHH!! Eww…” she punched Taeyang’s arm.

 

“HAHAHA… I’m just kidding… I love You Ji eun-ah…”

 

“I love you too oppa.”

 

 

 

 

`END ^^

 

 

 

cOMmENT PleASE..